• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 4,469 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:32 PM

---TO ANY UNITS WHO WANT TO BEAT DOWN THE INVADING BARBARIANS---

Unit LEADERS feel free to PM me.
(Due to my ISP(Slime Warner) choking my Bandwidth, i cant drop when my GF is on Netflix, not to worry, InspectorG is always on duty!!!)

FRR is coordinating forces. We need dedicated Invasion Units! A FRR/Kurita truce is in the pipe. Davion units may be on board as well.

(Plug warning) You dont have to wait for FRR to fall before you jump in!!!!! CRAZY!!!

I am trying to organize multi-house drops. Meaningful ones.

Lets open Comms and go hunting!

ALSO

***** ATTENTION *****

Those who only wish to partake in IS vs IS fighting PLEASE coordinate this with the rest of your Faction and 'Enemy' Faction.

Im sure some planets can be set aside WAY THE HELL AWAY from the IS vs Clan ACTION !!!!

​We currently have 1 Map for essentially 2 different games. DONT BE A SCRUB!!! Talk it out, fight it out, hug it out.

If FRR units and Kurita units want to fight and dont care about the invading Clan Barbarians BREATHING DOWN OUR NECKS :P PLEASE do coordinate it

with the rest of your Faction AND the faction you wish to do battle with.
INSTRUCTIONS:

1.Get your unit.

2. POST on your Faction Thread and make sure its cool with everyone.

3. GO TO ENEMY FACTION FORUM: CALL THEM OUT for IS vs IS only action. Use your Lore knowledge and talk the smack you want to.

4. AGREE on Planets that wont affect INVASION Warfare
Use planets closer to Terra. (both sides)MAKE SURE their Units fighting the Clans are cool with the arrangement.

Rinse/Repeat as needed until PGI has a better plan.

EZ PZ

Thanks

#22 Discohydra

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 06:56 PM

I'd be content to go further and have a non-aggression pact for all situations when it comes to Kurita. There are internal threats had as well.

#23 Estonniel

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 70 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:08 PM

BoS Merc unit checked out the Kurita zones, and found its not worth our interest, so we are on our return trip back to FWLM soonish to rejoin Marik.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users