Has To Stop....

6 replies to this topic

#1 BigBadVlad

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 242 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:07 PM

Other Faction members dropping on other Factions worlds to "defend" or "attack" and then they go AFK.... Hard enough to repel Clans as it is, nevermind when you get someone from over a border supposedly there to "help"..........

#2 warner2

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 05:26 PM

It was only 1 player in that match. Perhaps his mum called round for tea or something.

It wouldn't have made a difference against a 10 man SA defence (think I've got the right match) especially considering how bad the team was (and it was bad).

#3 Abivard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:45 PM

I have noticed a trend among some pilots for them to drop outside of their faction's spheres of influence and playing to make points, not to win. Too many of them are very blunt about them being there just for the challenge points , some of those are even candid about wanting our team to lose.

#4 ZenFool

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 414 posts
  • LocationOrion's Bible Belt

Posted 21 December 2014 - 10:24 AM

View PostAbivard, on 20 December 2014 - 11:45 PM, said:

I have noticed a trend among some pilots for them to drop outside of their faction's spheres of influence and playing to make points, not to win. Too many of them are very blunt about them being there just for the challenge points , some of those are even candid about wanting our team to lose.

Yup, I've seen the same thing in quite a few of my pug matches. Truth be told, they probably do it on their own territory as well. People like that aren't interested in the CW aspect of it and only serve as game wide griefers. The good news is that they can be found in every faction so you might be facing them instead of having them on your team.

#5 SunshineActual

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:59 PM

I havent played a ton of CW and i have seen some of the AFKin but guys and gals realize even though CW is 'hardcore' mode... still just a game.

As to stands most times i have dropped have taken between 7-20 min. Some people are queing and prolly not meaning to be causing problems walk off and do something else while waiting for the que lose track of time or get caught up in something.

Also CW is a mode so as much as it sucks you might just drop with someone whose kid falls down a set of stairs, needs a bottle, or cuts themselves right when you are about to push alpha gate.... life priorities may leave digital warriors at the short end of the stick.

MWO is awesome.
Life trumps MWO
Not everyone is trying to troll your game by going afk. Just a thought ppl.

Happy gaming.

#6 InspectorG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 4,469 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:31 PM

Havent seen any AFK.

Decent amount of DC, but they usually rejoin.

#7 Shaka808

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 33 posts
  • LocationHonolulu

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:41 PM

View PostAbivard, on 20 December 2014 - 11:45 PM, said:

Exactly the problem running back to back challenges that encourage you to lose in invasion mode if your the attacker. This has to be skewing any data collected to determine fixes etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users