No replies to this topic

#1 Liam Salem

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 23 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 December 2014 - 12:33 PM

Just looking for a Casual group. If you're a Community Warfare group, I am under a Clan Wolf contract because to be honest, three of the five mechs I prefer are clan tech.

Anyways, just looking for some folks to play with. I'm not always on but, it would be nice to get on and not always go solo. Just looking for CASUAL playing. I usually am on later in the night. Anyways, feel free to drop your name here or mention your group. Mostly just looking for folks to play with.

Mechs I have:
Direwolf- 3 variants
Timberwolf- 3 variants
Atlas- Four Variants
Centurion- AH (love to sell this piece of crap)
Nova
Kitfox
Spider
Awesome
Thunderbolt
Highlander

Obviously I'm an assault bunny although I have taken a liking to the Nova as of late. Would buy a cataphract but next goal is a King Crab and a Zeus.

I know a fair amount about actual BattleTech lore (names and such are my bane -_-) and in one SUPER extended roleplay event my buddy ran (5-7 years. took a year break somewhere) my character ended up becoming a Blakist Primarch and did what the Blakists couldn't do in the Periphery. Took it over by peaceful, and willing conversion and the General of Outworlds welcomed it with open arms. It's amazing what happens when you don't CRAM a religion down their throat but rather, lace their dinner with it and make it a seasoning in the honey-smoked ham you bring for Christmas.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users