56 replies to this topic

#41 PerfectDuck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 328 posts
  • LocationLenexa, KS

Posted 27 January 2015 - 06:28 AM

Not that I'm a diplomat or speak for anyone besides myself with this post but with the mutual interest of kicking Davion into the dirt, Liao and Kurita are gonna get along just fine.

When Kurita first took some exploratory incursions into Davion space, they didn't beg us to stop like they should have. Instead, nothing but taunts, chest-puffing threats and insults ensued. They did the exact opposite of what could have prevented them from becoming a most enjoyable target. The tears are real and they are delicious.

Edited by PerfectDuck, 27 January 2015 - 06:32 AM.

#42 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:43 AM

I am absolutely for this. All we did was get a lot of grief from Davion because we happened to want a few of our worlds back they took while Ghost Capping back in December and early January. I don't currently have much in the way of Davion Sympathies nor do I care for the Davion Sympathizers.

#43 Arkaiko

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 100 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:52 AM

View PostKyocera, on 29 December 2014 - 07:51 PM, said:

Pathetic weaklings like yourself go grovelling to the other weaklings around you for help. Have you no guts or desire for glory? Do your potential allies have no honour or guile to scope out the treacherous vermin you really are?

says the lone wolf in his individual crusade...

#44 An Anime Princess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 229 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:07 AM

View PostLord Ikka, on 30 December 2014 - 02:14 AM, said:

Why did you choose to be named for a second-rate electronics manufacturer?

Posted Image

#45 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 03:53 PM

View PostKyocera, on 29 December 2014 - 07:51 PM, said:

Pathetic weaklings like yourself go grovelling to the other weaklings around you for help. Have you no guts or desire for glory? Do your potential allies have no honour or guile to scope out the treacherous vermin you really are?

Say that to my face merc not at range.

#46 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:22 PM

View PostPerfectDuck, on 27 January 2015 - 06:28 AM, said:

Not that I'm a diplomat or speak for anyone besides myself with this post but with the mutual interest of kicking Davion into the dirt, Liao and Kurita are gonna get along just fine.

When Kurita first took some exploratory incursions into Davion space, they didn't beg us to stop like they should have. Instead, nothing but taunts, chest-puffing threats and insults ensued. They did the exact opposite of what could have prevented them from becoming a most enjoyable target. The tears are real and they are delicious.

We are a proud people, and though I'm not a Draconis March kid like my unit, I can kind of relate.

#47 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 28 January 2015 - 01:35 AM

I look at it thusly.

Davion has proven itself hungry to bite it's neighbors and laughs at the misery the Clans inflict on the Combine, all the while sending sacrifical fodder whose only purpose is to give the appearance of "resistance" in the process of defeat.

The Clans want Terra? Let them have it. We will remove the common thorn in our sides lest it cause us to stumble even further.

Death to the Federated Suns. Death to any who follow it's barbaric "Prince", who mouths words of "common grounds" while sending it's elite units to conquer it's neighbors instead where it senses weakness or distraction. Roll it into the smallest reservations of worlds, and leave it prostrate and helpless so that when the next fight against the Clans comes, there will be no nation foolish enough to stab it's neighbor while the degenerate horde attempts to erase civilization as we know it.

#48 An Anime Princess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 229 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 02:42 AM

View Postwanderer, on 28 January 2015 - 01:35 AM, said:

Death to the Federated Suns. Death to any who follow it's barbaric "Prince", who mouths words of "common grounds" while sending it's elite units to conquer it's neighbors instead where it senses weakness or distraction.

With the exception of the noble samurai, Hanse Davion who has seen the way of the dragon and now votes for me weekly on the KuritaPro Top Idol chart after joining the Combine.

#49 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:36 PM

I look at it thusly.

Davion has proven itself hungry to bite it's neighbors and laughs at the misery the Clans inflict on the Combine, all the while sending sacrifical fodder whose only purpose is to give the appearance of "resistance" in the process of defeat.

The Clans want Terra? Let them have it. We will remove the common thorn in our sides lest it cause us to stumble even further.

Death to the Federated Suns. Death to any who follow it's barbaric "Prince", who mouths words of "common grounds" while sending it's elite units to conquer it's neighbors instead where it senses weakness or distraction. Roll it into the smallest reservations of worlds, and leave it prostrate and helpless so that when the next fight against the Clans comes, there will be no nation foolish enough to stab it's neighbor while the degenerate horde attempts to erase civilization as we know it.

This from someone whose better judgment says Romano Liao is a benevolent and stable leader.

Also, silly LMAO doesn't recognize that Terra isn't ours, it just happens to sit within our territory, and to let them take it is to accede to their illegitimate claim to the Inner Sphere.

So you know, enjoy your new test-tube baby overlords, I guess.

Edited by Valar13, 28 January 2015 - 11:37 PM.

#50 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:53 AM

View PostAn Anime Princess, on 28 January 2015 - 02:42 AM, said:

With the exception of the noble samurai, Hanse Davion who has seen the way of the dragon and now votes for me weekly on the KuritaPro Top Idol chart after joining the Combine.

But he's the only one who votes, and you aren't even on the chart to start with.

#51 Kdogg788

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 06:48 AM

I look at it thusly.

We welcome the assistence of our friends at House Liao. Let's take it to the Davions and if there is a fight on Galtor, I want IN on that (shameless old school scenario book reference from my childhood).

View PostIDG, on 29 January 2015 - 02:53 AM, said:

But he's the only one who votes, and you aren't even on the chart to start with.

Hey hey, I'm giving the second vote right here.

-k

#52 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:51 AM

View PostKdogg788, on 29 January 2015 - 06:48 AM, said:

We welcome the assistence of our friends at House Liao. Let's take it to the Davions and if there is a fight on Galtor, I want IN on that (shameless old school scenario book reference from my childhood).

I have similar reasons for taking every chance I have to fight a Misery.

View PostKdogg788, on 29 January 2015 - 06:48 AM, said:

Hey hey, I'm giving the second vote right here.

-k

Oh yeah? Well I vote for MYSELF, COWER MORTALS, FOR I AM THE PRETTIEST PRINCESS.

#53 Kdogg788

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:56 AM

Here is the original...

Posted Image

-k

#54 wanderer

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 04:51 PM

This from someone whose better judgment says Romano Liao is a benevolent and stable leader.

This from someone whose nation's response to the Clans was biting their neighbor's holdings like the rabid rats they are, in the name of "benevolence and stability" whilst the invasion continues.

Hanse Davion has gone senile, his ambition consumes him, and it is a threat to the Inner Sphere second only to Kerensky's eugenically produced "children". Fortunately, it is one the Concord can obliterate and grant the Dragon a respite from your incessant, rapacious advances.

#55 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 04:54 PM

View Postwanderer, on 29 January 2015 - 04:51 PM, said:

This from someone whose nation's response to the Clans was biting their neighbor's holdings like the rabid rats they are, in the name of "benevolence and stability" whilst the invasion continues.

Hanse Davion has gone senile, his ambition consumes him, and it is a threat to the Inner Sphere second only to Kerensky's eugenically produced "children". Fortunately, it is one the Concord can obliterate and grant the Dragon a respite from your incessant, rapacious advances.

He's actually had a private talk with Dear Coordinator and learned to embrace the glory of the dragon. It's truly regrettable his children are unable to understand his sublime wisdom now.

#56 wanderer

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:01 PM

He's actually had a private talk with Dear Coordinator and learned to embrace the glory of the dragon. It's truly regrettable his children are unable to understand his sublime wisdom now.

I have some terrible news for you. That's the duplicate we tried to replace the real Hanse with before the 4th Succession War.

It's why he was so reasonable in the first place. The real one is drifting around his palace on New Avalon, cackling randomly while soiling himself.

#57 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:04 PM

View Postwanderer, on 29 January 2015 - 05:01 PM, said:

The real one is drifting around his palace on New Avalon, cackling randomly while soiling himself.

Sounds like what I call "A good Tuesday"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users