When Theres A Ceasefire...

43 replies to this topic

#41 StUffz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The All Seeing
  • The All Seeing
  • 485 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:08 AM

12DG here. Are you speaking of Alula Australis? I think on our side nobody has done this yet as most are busy on the other borders. Anyhow, we can discuss if we flip this back to steiner again. Although it is not mandatory I believe. It's still FedCom space all in all.

#42 Wolfwood592

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 505 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:38 AM

View PostMerlinKhan777, on 22 January 2015 - 06:44 PM, said:

Yoou must of not know how to read, we had 11 drops against ci, MS and Srot and won every one, what do you mean they were not defended. you must be smoking some good crack. Oh by the way we were running trial mechs, so give your self a clap.

Most of Steiner witnessed the ghost drop on the planet and over 70% before anyone even showed up.

We lost AND we were running trial mechs, with no pilots in 4 mechs and 1 pilot per two mechs with all weapons disengaged.

Sounds as silly as your trash talking huh?

#43 UniquePilotName

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 74 posts
  • LocationDreaming of a "Smokey" Terra

Posted 24 January 2015 - 09:48 AM

Thing I noticed so far is that IS is still arguing over truces and infighting while the clans are beginning talks of gentleman's duels to even the fight for IS while they organize. Smoke Jags and Ghost Bears already have small skirmishes to pull people off the frontline, but haven't degraded to invading eachother. truth be told Razalhauge and Kurita need all the help they can get from Smoke Jag wrath Razal is looking equally as crushed. At least they can be happy knowing capital invasions are off limits or Razalhauge and Luthian would have been taken ages ago

#44 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:11 PM

View PostUniquePilotName, on 24 January 2015 - 09:48 AM, said:

Thing I noticed so far is that IS is still arguing over truces and infighting while the clans are beginning talks of gentleman's duels to even the fight for IS while they organize. Smoke Jags and Ghost Bears already have small skirmishes to pull people off the frontline, but haven't degraded to invading eachother. truth be told Razalhauge and Kurita need all the help they can get from Smoke Jag wrath Razal is looking equally as crushed. At least they can be happy knowing capital invasions are off limits or Razalhauge and Luthian would have been taken ages ago

Ummm...you should read the CGB forums more. CGB and Wolf are going to war. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users