Free Rasalhague Republic Sale This Friday!

135 replies to this topic

#121 dr lao

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 278 posts
  • LocationWashington state

Posted 11 January 2015 - 12:38 PM

View PostRed Legs Greaves, on 09 January 2015 - 09:40 AM, said:

Might want to check out the map, we've been pushing back the clans for the whole week. In fact the clans have mostly stopped defending. But yes the sale is nice, maybe Liao will be next I need to get some cataphracts.

Yes Liao next I need color's and cockpit flag's for my mechs :wub: thanks for the sale with Cbills got my Heavy the Thunderbolt Il use 3 Ravines and a thunderbolt in CW .

The house of Lao i i i mean house of Liao :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Edited by dr lao, 11 January 2015 - 08:20 PM.

#122 Tordin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 11 January 2015 - 08:02 PM

Ahaha! This is awesome. But of course I'll miss this sale because my gamer laptop broke down, my harddrive unsalvageable and now I have to wait days if not weeks to get it back from service... PGI. I really hope you guys will do this again, some kind of sale cyclus for all factions every month or something. Anyway this is higly appreciated :)

To fellow FRR. Enjoy your sales period and happy gaming!

#123 Rizzelbizzeg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 744 posts
  • LocationRizzelbuzzing about

Posted 11 January 2015 - 09:39 PM

View PostRed Legs Greaves, on 09 January 2015 - 09:40 AM, said:

Might want to check out the map, we've been pushing back the clans for the whole week. In fact the clans have mostly stopped defending. But yes the sale is nice, maybe Liao will be next I need to get some cataphracts.

I've been away for a couple days, but I just checked the time-lapse gif and was pretty impressed at the ground you've taken back lately. By my (made up) logic, perhaps a clan sale is next ;)

#124 F R A N C I S

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 64 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 13 January 2015 - 06:12 AM

i can't find the colours...

#125 Ovion

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 3,182 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:27 AM

View PostiUDEX nCr, on 13 January 2015 - 06:12 AM, said:

i can't find the colours...

Windover, Zircon and Pine is under Cyans.
Camo Light Grey is under Camo and specifically Camo Greys.

I might pick up some of these myself... need to check what greys I already have.
Windover is pretty nice though.

Edited by Ovion, 13 January 2015 - 07:36 AM.

#126 Smoked

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 319 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:02 AM

Great sale PGI. Good sequence of sales btw. MC sale, followed by mech bay sale then mech cbill sale. Hopefully other packages will follow. Willing to support your product until I get burnt out. I have not seen any web bnners on any websites. Hopefully your business plan includes growing the playerbase now that cw is out and MWO is closer to a mature product.

#127 synabun

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:09 AM

Zircon looks ill on my firebrand. Love it.

#128 Catalina Steiner

• Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 2,119 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationNagelring Academy

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:32 AM

It was a great sale, I bought two Banshees for C-Bills, stunning assault mech! Thanks a lot.

#129 Smoked

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 319 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:43 AM

View PostCatalina Steiner, on 13 January 2015 - 08:32 AM, said:

It was a great sale, I bought two Banshees for C-Bills, stunning assault mech! Thanks a lot.

Bought the banshees, battlemasters, atlas k, 2 awesomes thus far and I had just 2M when the sale post came up.

Note to self: Reserve some cbills for future sales.

Edited by Smoked, 13 January 2015 - 08:44 AM.

#130 ColonelProctor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 243 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHorn Lake, Mississippi

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:32 AM

View PostSmoked, on 13 January 2015 - 08:43 AM, said:

Bought the banshees, battlemasters, atlas k, 2 awesomes thus far and I had just 2M when the sale post came up.

Note to self: Reserve some cbills for future sales.

Agreed. Bought the BattleMaster myself and a JM6-DD. Thinking of a T-bone or two before it's all over and maybe some colors.

My TT unit colors are black with green trim so may get those.

#131 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:13 PM

View PostTripleEhBeef, on 10 January 2015 - 07:41 AM, said:

Hmm, I have a dilemma. I want to master the Orions, but I've been saving for the M because I really need an XL300 in the garage. I only have one Orion in the bay now.

But now the K is on sale... So, should I spend half my savings now on the K, or should I keep grinding and wait for the Marik sale and buy both?

And to top it off, you put the COM-2D on sale. It's the one Cbill Commando I've yet to pick up, and I have an engine for it.

It's a bit late to answer this... but it doesn't hurt to wait until the Marik-specific sale comes up when all of the Orions are made available to be on sale.

Although, if you need the XL300 now, technically "the engine" is discounted and therefore better than buying an engine at full price.

When the Shadowhawk+Stormcrow sale went on (based on a "community event", the 45% discount reduced the cost of the XL275 on the Shadowhawk-5M to a very affordable price (you get the engine and with a some small change, you get the mech to boot). It's hard to argue value there.

Edited by Deathlike, 13 January 2015 - 11:14 PM.

#132 Greenjulius

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,319 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:34 PM

I ended up buying the Firestarter-S, (4th FS9) the Battlemaster BLR-1G (3rd Battlemaster for mastery) and the Cicada CDA-2A and 2B.

I wish I had more time to get more c-bills, as I wanted the Jager DD, the two Victors, and maybe the 3rd Cicada (I decided the PPC model wasn't worth it) but decided to save money and see what's on sale next. Here's to hoping for King Crab c-bill sale, the Cicada 3M, and maybe a 3rd Centurion variant that I don't have. (the AL or D) Maybe even a couple more Thunderbolts to pair with my free 9S.

Does anyone remember what order the sales ran last time? Was FRR the first sale? I do remember that Davion was the final one.

Edit: Found them in the old news. Perhaps it's in reverse? Hopefully we get more c-bill sales so I can fill out the Chassis' I don't have a 3rd variant of.

Rasalhague - Sept 5
House Davion - August 29
House Liao - Aug 22
House Marik - Aug 15
House Steiner - Aug 8
House Kurita - Aug 1 - Not for c-bills though?

Edited by Greenjulius, 14 January 2015 - 01:51 PM.

#133 Eboli

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationCanberra, Australia

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:10 PM

View PostCatalina Steiner, on 13 January 2015 - 08:32 AM, said:

Done the same - the 3E is a beast of mech and I haven't even Elited it yet. I am hoping the 3rd Banshee will be up for CBill sale in the next round. The monies saved goes towards 2.4 million CBill requirement for Endo and Double Heat Sink upgrades.

Enjoy!
Eboli

#134 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:25 PM

View PostGreenjulius, on 14 January 2015 - 01:34 PM, said:

Edit: Found them in the old news. Perhaps it's in reverse? Hopefully we get more c-bill sales so I can fill out the Chassis' I don't have a 3rd variant of.

Rasalhague - Sept 5
House Davion - August 29
House Liao - Aug 22
House Marik - Aug 15
House Steiner - Aug 8
House Kurita - Aug 1 - Not for c-bills though?

Well, the only thing that was on sale previously for the FRR and not now is the Griffin (it's one of the variants, but not 3M).

They could go in reverse order, but whatever.

Most of the mechs previously listed in them will probably be used again (the Atlas D-DC never went on sale though) and the only difference between now and before is the King Crab and the Vindicator (no Vindicator variant went on sale, but likely to be in a future Liao sale).

#135 Jagger225

• PipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 January 2015 - 07:45 AM

Thanks PGI for the sale!!

I bought Stalkers (3F & 5M) and just bought the Jaeger-DD (My first one!). All are really fun!

Cheers!

#136 Lajur Kas

• PipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 77 posts
  • LocationOrestes Rally Point

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:05 AM

View PostRedWasp, on 09 January 2015 - 04:57 AM, said:

On Rasalhague Sale Sep 5 2014 was Griffin GRF-1N! Why it not on this sale?

While doing a little mechbay cleaning...saw the HGN-732 was previously listed with the GRF-1N for the FRR, also.

Edited by Lajur, 28 February 2015 - 06:06 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users