Hey! We're About To Lose Cappella, And That Seems Wierd, Being We're The Cappellan Confederation.

64 replies to this topic

#61 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:54 AM

Maybe you didn't get turrets. Maybe you just got scrubs.

Or more likely, simply got a PUG group vs. a full unit.

At this point, that's actually more likely though with similar win percentages- and you can't play in every match. There's going to be softer targets than big units, and that means someone's gonna lose even if you win every match.

#62 Damon Howe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:46 PM

Came to Liao looking for some action against the IS and away from the Clans...Those fights get old after a while.

Will say this, it's disappointing to see so much complaints about CW and fleeing to player-run leagues. I mean, really, you're fleeing an official system which has no ranking at this time for a 3rd-party system where ranking has the value of e-peen and nothing more. I mean, sure those groups have had the support of PGI from at least time-to-time, but bottom line in all of this is that nothing you do outside the game matters two bits what happens inside the game. So all your precious RHoD league rankings and the collective e-peen that comes with it mean about as much to me as the toilet paper I just flushed.

...and while you're busy responding to this, another 3 Davion pilots have eaten my dust. Seyla!

#63 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 January 2015 - 02:37 PM

View PostSmokeyjedi, on 23 January 2015 - 05:06 AM, said:

Oh cmon, You know from personal experience its going to take a lot more of a nudge that than.......I basically said through sarcasm that you suck and we would smoke you IS scumdogs.............The latter part being free of sarcasm.

Yes, because your units that are not WoL are terrifying to play again. Oh wait, no they're not. There are some good players in Liao. I know that for a fact, but you clearly aren't smoking us when you're losing more than winning.

View PostFaith McCarron, on 23 January 2015 - 06:42 AM, said:

The Templars were unimpressive. Every time I've dropped against you guys it's been a curbstomp. Weight of numbers is all you've got. You get lucky and ghost or drop against scrubs.

So if you lose, it's because you had scrubs on your team, or no one showed up (PGI debunked that one a while ago -less than 1% of all CW drops during crunch time are ghost drops-) but if you win, it's because you're all SUPA HOT SHOOTY L33T HAXXORSSZZZ!?

Let's be realistic here. There were tough fights, and chest pumping can be okay, but flat out insulting your opponent because they won? That's a sore loser attitude.

#64 Faith McCarron

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:14 AM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 23 January 2015 - 02:37 PM, said:

Yes, because your units that are not WoL are terrifying to play again. Oh wait, no they're not. There are some good players in Liao. I know that for a fact, but you clearly aren't smoking us when you're losing more than winning.

So if you lose, it's because you had scrubs on your team, or no one showed up (PGI debunked that one a while ago -less than 1% of all CW drops during crunch time are ghost drops-) but if you win, it's because you're all SUPA HOT SHOOTY L33T HAXXORSSZZZ!?

Let's be realistic here. There were tough fights, and chest pumping can be okay, but flat out insulting your opponent because they won? That's a sore loser attitude.

There's a reason I ran with Lords prior to CW, and it's not mainly due to my skills (Realistically I was always at the lower end of the skill spectrum there). Lots of people flat out suck at this game, and we all whine when they don't admit it. So what's wrong with admitting when you're good? Answer: Nothing. Anyone can get good if they put in the effort, and when a person does get good, they should own and and keep trying to get better. And you'll never get good if all anyone does is blow smoke up your ***.

#65 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 January 2015 - 01:28 PM

View PostFaith McCarron, on 24 January 2015 - 10:14 AM, said:

There's a reason I ran with Lords prior to CW, and it's not mainly due to my skills (Realistically I was always at the lower end of the skill spectrum there). Lots of people flat out suck at this game, and we all whine when they don't admit it. So what's wrong with admitting when you're good? Answer: Nothing. Anyone can get good if they put in the effort, and when a person does get good, they should own and and keep trying to get better. And you'll never get good if all anyone does is blow smoke up your ***.

Oh I agree with that. I just think it's impolite to insult others, instead of saying you're good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users