6 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:26 AM

Recently I've been having a lot of fun with the Locust. It is a fast agile little Mech that is a lot of fun to use. So what is your favorite light Mech to use, for casual game play or just for a round of enjoyment!

#2 SnagaDance

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,860 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 26 January 2015 - 07:34 AM

It's my Jenner-F. The way it zooms across the battlefield, the way its feet pound the ground in an up-tempo rhythm, its jumping antics and of course 6MLs of goodness to punish anyone who doesn't respect you.

So far Locusts and Spiders have not been able to knock it from its top spot. :lol:

#3 jackswift

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 53 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:15 PM

The Death's Knell is the light for me. It's like being Hammy from Over the Hedge after he had that energy drink. It's funny to watch an entire group of enemies squirm as I make bombing runs through their line and hugging ankles like no tomorrow. The most fun comes when you are the last man on your team. I try to take as many as I can with me. I just wish it's legs didn't take as much damage on falls. It practically jumps off of hills I try to walk down. I can only imagine if this thing had jump jets. Could probably leap across half of River City at full speed (legging itself in the process!).

#4 Kenyon Burguess

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:48 PM

still using the spider 5d. 150kph, ecm, 3med pulse. its decent damage while being able to support your team. sure theres faster lights and stronger damaging lights out there to use, but the support to our team matters most at the end of the day.

#5 Hex Pallett

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,009 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationHomeless, in the streets of Solaris 7

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:14 PM

Nothing beats my Jenner 7F. Low-profile, dazzling speed, JJ and a nasty bite. It's hard to describe how fluent everything is in a 7F so I'll just post this piece of music (again):

#6 Rogue Jedi

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:05 AM

The SDR-5K is perfect for me when I am just messing arround and it has some of my best stats on any Mech I own which is not a Clan 55 or 75 tonner.

of course if I am after a Light to work with a team the SDR-5D, KFX, FS9-A and FS9-E are better suited for team support or wolfpack play and I am currently working on leveling the many Mechs I own which are not yet elite (and for about a dozen not yet used)

#7 o0cipher0o

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 353 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 28 January 2015 - 01:12 PM

For me it's the commando com-3a. Fast, nimble, and that srm6 it packs in the chest can be really nasty along with the two medium lasers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users