760 replies to this topic

#761 Samurai Hanse Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 243 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:12 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 15 February 2015 - 10:17 AM, said:

Much like in pug matches, nobody wants to be the first guy in. Everyone wants to hang back and finish off badly damaged enemies. The reality is though that the winning team is the one that coordinates its push and fights on its own terms.

That is what the nSL is. Those among the houses with the will and the drive to make the Clans a priority do so. Those who don't are going to do whatever they were doing before. Even a majority of units is sufficient, they agree to focus first and foremost on the Clans, sending merc units there, etc. They are the ones who are going to help shape the direction that cw takes in the long run. Population shifts will end up with most is houses ending where they started relative to reach other. Marik and the great wall are the only likely exception to that.

The only thing that will really matter in the long run is fighting the Clans. That is going to be what significantly changed the map and was memorable. Everything else is just pugging.

View PostMischiefSC, on 15 February 2015 - 12:19 AM, said:

While I disagree with the mentality I just can't bring myself to say something bad about someone named Lego Pirate.

View PostMischiefSC, on 13 February 2015 - 10:44 PM, said:

I've made some complaints about MS but it's worth saying -

My issue is with the design PGI has created. MS is following the money. PGI has created a system that makes mercs a disruption to faction tactics and strategies, not a benefit or a commodity. That's not the fault of groups like MS but an issue with game design.

If there was a financial incentive for them to coordinate with a factions overall strategy they would love to I'm sure. Currently there is not only no benefit but in some ways a benefit to do the opposite.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users