Worst Thing That Could Ever Happen To This Fine House...

54 replies to this topic

#1 Fasty Mcnasty

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 06:46 AM

I almost laughed, but it's so bad that I could not. This "Cease fire" that this house is gloriously holding onto, is nothing but harmful and shameful. To be so misled by Marrik and Davion is laughable. They get to continue to expand their own territories and have you defend them for them so they can expand even more (slavery). The leadership of the "Star league" is laughing their asses off at your expense. I do believe, the leadership of, if you can call it that, of this house has been misled and is so naïve, that it actually thinks of this ceasefire and defense against the clans is "noble." It's sad, that while your numbers are dwindling, no one wants to be sold a bag of goods and they see right through this, these people are going to the other houses because they see the genius behind this scam. I fight with you to expand your borders, but am disgusted by the sheep to slaughter tactics you have adopted with the schemes of the other houses. You can't push back the clans, you don't have any clan borders, you are just pawns used to defend the davion and marrik borders. If you look at the map and see the planets you are defending, you will see this for yourselves. Those that do see it are ridiculed until they get the "can't beat 'em join 'em" attitude and leave. Do you want to know where they are going? They are joining up with the guys smart enough to sucker you all into complacency. I would suggest, waking up and smelling the coffee before you are so outnumbered and out matched that you can't do anything about it and they absorb you like water in a sponge.

I would also suggest, using at least the Comstar channel when dropping into CW for coordination, House Liao is so disorganized in CW mainly because there isn't any communication amongst it's players during drops.

Oh, btw, it is true ta I am in a merc unit that goes where the money is, but that is actually all the more reason to listen to me. I am an outsider looking in and what I see is very bad indeed. Well good luck out there, hopefully this does more then fall on deaf ears, but either way, I wish you all the luck in the future.

#2 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:31 AM

Better to have collateral damage on foreign civilian property while defending their worlds than to have collateral damage on capellan soil, don't you think?

Edited by Thorn Hallis, 10 February 2015 - 07:33 AM.

#3 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:34 AM

All words of wisdom. The "ceasefire" only weakens us and strengthens the pro-Davion units here. This fact is indisputable.

If you think coordination is bad now, you should have seen us in December! We are getting better but still have a lot of room to improve. Everyone can do the following to help us succeed:

1. Friend every Liao you come across in CW and PUG matches.
2. Always be queuing on the Davion attack planet.
3. When someone types a TS at the start of a drop GET ON THAT TS! I've been in so many matches where we type "houseliaovoice.com!" at the start but none of the PUGs we're with get on and then they complain about how there is no coordination. Ugh.

Edited by Maxwell Albritten, 10 February 2015 - 07:34 AM.

#4 MingTheMerciless

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 200 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between here and Sian

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:42 AM

Yes, coordination for House Liao needs to improve for sure and I am torn between grabbing back more worlds off Davion and defending the Inner Sphere from the Clans. I do have a soft spot for the FRR who are fighting for their very survival and relevance on the map.

#5 Lacewing

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 238 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 February 2015 - 08:16 AM

#6 Vassago Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 10 February 2015 - 10:07 AM

Green sword and purple bird have been allies since forever.

Space gundam UN is a joke, however. It is time for green sword, mortal kombat dragon, and purple bird to feast upon the golden zerg in davion. They'll threaten space UN sanction against our space gundam turrets, I'm sure, but it's of no concern.

Edited by Vassago Rain, 10 February 2015 - 10:07 AM.

#7 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:25 PM

The Star League is a pathetic joke and no one should willingly enter into an alliance with the Davion Clanner Gasbags because they have no honor.

#8 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:27 PM

View PostVassago Rain, on 10 February 2015 - 10:07 AM, said:

mortal kombat dragon

Yup, made me laugh coffee out my nose. Thanks.

I'm not sure why, but that made me laugh seriously hard.

Edited by Maxwell Albritten, 10 February 2015 - 12:27 PM.

#9 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:28 PM

Star League very bad idea for Capellan Confederation, Marik, and House Kurita. Only ones who benefit from this are merc who want to go back to playing clan mech in two week.

#10 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:28 PM

So how many of you were actually present at the council? There were upwards of 80 members and 50 delegates from around the Inner Sphere.

How many of you have actually been paying attention?

You leap to conclusions that aren't there. This is almost a parody of Fox News.

#11 An Anime Princess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 229 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:31 PM

Space gundam UN is a joke, however. It is time for green sword, mortal kombat dragon, and purple bird to feast upon the golden zerg in davion. They'll threaten space UN sanction against our space gundam turrets, I'm sure, but it's of no concern.

Posted Image

#12 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:33 PM

View PostZvolimir the Blackhand, on 10 February 2015 - 12:28 PM, said:

So how many of you were actually present at the council?

None, because we are smarter than to waste our time and knew the "outcome" was a foregone conclusion.

Deal with it. Nobody but you and a few others care. Stop trying to force this thing. The only way you can earn your way back into the Chancellor's good graces is to get the Gatekeeper's tag on a few Davion planets.

Edited by Maxwell Albritten, 10 February 2015 - 12:36 PM.

#13 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:35 PM

View PostZvolimir the Blackhand, on 10 February 2015 - 12:28 PM, said:

So how many of you were actually present at the council? There were upwards of 80 members and 50 delegates from around the Inner Sphere.

How many of you have actually been paying attention?

You leap to conclusions that aren't there. This is almost a parody of Fox News.

Maybe you not pay attention to relationship Clan Davion have with House Kurita, but when Kurita numbers small, Davion take every opportunity to betray and backstab Kurita with call to clan warfare. "Get clan planets!" they say, while expanding own border against undefended Kurita worlds. When Dear Coordinator sick of this dishonorable behavior and muster enough forces to repel, they fall like house of cards they are to brand new unit in trial mechs.

They push for Star League to try to stem bleeding, no other reason. Clan Davion is worthless as ally: untrustworthy and poor fighters. Rather ally with Clan Smoke Jaguar.

Edited by Richter B., 10 February 2015 - 12:35 PM.

#14 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:41 PM

Are those SunDog loyalist units?

Or are those merc units?

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 10 February 2015 - 12:33 PM, said:

None, because we are smarter than to waste our time and knew the "outcome" was a foregone conclusion.

Deal with it. Nobody but you and a few others care. Stop trying to force this thing. The only way you can earn your way back into the Chancellor's good graces is to get the Gatekeeper's tag on a few Davion planets.

Nobody's "forcing" anything. Go read the original announcement again. We "asked" we never "told".

Nobody started chumping on you for not liking it - you keep attacking us.

Why are you so mad? We've got 5min CW wait times on Star League warzones.

Edited by Zvolimir the Blackhand, 10 February 2015 - 12:42 PM.

#15 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:44 PM

View PostZvolimir the Blackhand, on 10 February 2015 - 12:41 PM, said:

Are those SunDog loyalist units?

Or are those merc units?

Loyalists. Difficult to prove since Davion Clanners delete threads taunting Kurita once made to look like fools.

#16 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:16 PM

View PostZvolimir the Blackhand, on 10 February 2015 - 12:41 PM, said:

Nobody's "forcing" anything.

Ok, my mistake. It's not like someone created a thread called "Faction Wide Ceasefire" without actually consulting everyone else in the faction. Phew.

That said, it still doesn't change the fact that you've gone the soft route against the DavRats every chance you've had so far.

Edited by Maxwell Albritten, 10 February 2015 - 01:16 PM.

#17 An Anime Princess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 229 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:23 PM

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 10 February 2015 - 01:16 PM, said:

Ok, my mistake. It's not like someone created a thread called "Faction Wide Ceasefire" without actually consulting everyone else in the faction. Phew.

That said, it still doesn't change the fact that you've gone the soft route against the DavRats every chance you've had so far.

Hunt down and kill every Fedrat sympathizer. I agree. *sips genmaicha (peruvian for raspberry tea) approvingly*

#18 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:34 PM

That's where you're wrong, unless you look forward to watching one of the clans push past Terra and out the back end of the Inner Sphere.

View PostRichter B., on 10 February 2015 - 12:35 PM, said:

Maybe you not pay attention to relationship Clan Davion have with House Kurita, but when Kurita numbers small, Davion take every opportunity to betray and backstab Kurita with call to clan warfare. "Get clan planets!" they say, while expanding own border against undefended Kurita worlds. When Dear Coordinator sick of this dishonorable behavior and muster enough forces to repel, they fall like house of cards they are to brand new unit in trial mechs.

They push for Star League to try to stem bleeding, no other reason. Clan Davion is worthless as ally: untrustworthy and poor fighters. Rather ally with Clan Smoke Jaguar.

Don't believe the lies, folks. The Star League is the brainchild of the Free Worlds League, not the FedCom.

#19 Richter Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 601 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:44 PM

While Star League originally Marik idea, Steiner and Davion jump on it instantly because of reasons I said. You also jump on it because you ex-fedcom who so sick of losing you change house.

#20 An Anime Princess

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 229 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:44 PM

The Star League is ftw and epic. Register an account for it here: https://www.nationstates.net/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users