So... Is There Any Affs Units Still Taking Part In Cw?

32 replies to this topic

#21 Commissar Aku

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 195 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:50 AM

I have a better question if there are so many more Davions than any other faction why have they never once defended against the clans?

#22 Hase36

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Field Marshal
  • Field Marshal
  • 340 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:53 AM

We had but now we don't want anymore.

Edited by Hase36, 17 February 2015 - 10:54 AM.

#23 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:19 AM

View PostXPH Aku, on 17 February 2015 - 10:50 AM, said:

I have a better question if there are so many more Davions than any other faction why have they never once defended against the clans?

Don't know when you played, but I used to see Davions on the clan border all the time. These days we can't even show up on our own borders, let alone yours. So the better question is; if there are so many more Davions than any other Faction, why are we consistently losing on 3 fronts daily?

#24 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:25 AM

@Imigo Montoya, our tag is CbR1. and I fight a lot on the clan border, if there aren't enough Davion players online to get a game in the Federated Suns, I'll drop to defend LC or FRR. If you are looking for Davion players in Kurita space, well, that may be why you don't see any of us. :)

#25 HlynkaCG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationSitting on a 12x multiplier and voting for Terra Therma

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:36 AM

@OP, I feel your pain.

We'll have to see how the new VOIP and Faction chat options play out but we host a public TS3 server for Fed-com aligned players. Address TS3.HHoD.com:7345 no PW required. We generally have at least 1 group active at any given time so feel free to stop by and join us.

#26 Clownwarlord

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,410 posts
  • LocationBusy stealing clan mechs.

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:14 PM

We have, but now since we have had a drain in participating Davions to other house factions, clan factions, or left cw all together. So we currently are busy defending our territory.

#27 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 18 February 2015 - 02:47 AM

Except that we have? I've personally led numerous groups, from 2-man scouting parties all the way up to 12-mans, in combat on every Clan border against every Clan, with a great deal of success. The only times my battalion has failed to stop a Clan attack on a world was when we were forced to leave due to attacks on our home territory or due to politics. While House Davion may have the greatest numbers, the combination of Marik, Liao, and Kurita all focusing their efforts on us is enough to keep us bogged down. One can hope the recent change in the political atmosphere concerning Marik and Kurita might free some of our forces to fight the real enemy.

#28 Imigo Montoya

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Partisan
  • The Partisan
  • 297 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:57 PM

one more Dropship ... only one more Dropship today and we had the Kuritaplanet Rosamond.... only ONE... F..... ing Dropship...

and we lost Bora because their too was only one counterattack needed...

House Davion Players don't sit on your hands and do something....

#29 KandyKane

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:16 AM

i got a quick question. Did Davion use any raven 3l? cus I just bought one as my first mech.

#30 Duvanor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 477 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:08 AM

Not exactly the right thread for that, but I bet Davion salvaged enough of those. And you should not care too much about which mechs are used in lore. We have fewer mechs in the game then in TT/novels, so just take what you can get your hands on.

#31 KandyKane

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 04:41 AM

Thanks and sorry I couldn't find the appropriate thread. Hope you guys didn't mind.

#32 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 519 posts

Posted 27 February 2015 - 05:04 AM

NP, welcome to the team.

#33 KandyKane

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:45 AM