Support Ticket Backlog...for What It's Worth

3 replies to this topic

#1 Nevermore223

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:47 AM

I realize you folks at PGI are making an "effort" at reducing the support ticket backlog, I am not posting this to ruffle feathers or to tick anyone off. I am doing this to try to provide some positive feedback, that hopefully...you will use. I personally have had an issue with my account and logging in since round about halloween of 2014 (go check, the ticket is still open). Now...since then, I have exchanged e-mails with several diffrent people and/or automated response bots in an attempt to resolve these issues so I could play MW. In all honesty, I did not put this at the top of my priorty list, given the everchanging status of this game and the timely fashon you guys were answering e-mails (yes...that was sarcasm). As this seemingly usless exchange of e-mails occured, I figured out long ago what the problem on my end was (I suspect there are quite a few out there who still have unresolved issues). Not once...did any one ASK any questions about my operating system, browser settings or system specs. to try and help me resolve my problem. Judging by the number of posts that I have seen regarding payment, logging in and basic game functions (not counting the support ticket list), I would say your trouble shooting sessions are not as efficent as they could be. My observations have led me to these conclusions...1. Your Support Ticket Dept. needs to ask more questions...going through the motions by just e-mailing and relying on a halfass automation bot is just not cutting it... and it is turning cashpaying customers away from this game. 2. Consider hiring someone that has a background in tech. assistance and is\ or can fammilarize themselves quickly with the game to do a live chat session on the website..(I would wager the majority of you backlog tickets result from browser settings...these issues could be solved in a matter of minutes by a competent tech.) 3. Let loose some FREEBIES...I know you guys try to do double XP often and give away stuff on holidays and such, but don't just keep doing the same old things (invent stuff if ya have to)...probablly the more nostalgic the better...and for christ sake, if ya made a mistake some where, make good on it, stuff some MC or something in that account to make it better...it's not costing you anything, and it will go a long way towards convincing the community to buy more stuff from you, like special mechs and premium time (where the real $ is).

This concludes the ramblings and or rants from an OLD and GRAY, concerned mechwarrior who still readily awaits the opprotunity to bust a cap in your ass on the battlefield.

................................QUOTH THE RAVEN.............................

#2 KharnZor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 3,584 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Queensland

Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:44 PM

Posted Image

#3 Nevermore223

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 10:29 AM