48 replies to this topic

#21 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:34 PM

View PostThomasMarik, on 25 February 2015 - 06:30 PM, said:

Yeah and we set up a star league to Coordinate the various factions units into a cohesive defence. Kurira is not part of this star league. They took great pains to stay or of it. Now they complain about not having enough troops to defend against two clans. In this case purple is more of a protection than red because peop.le will actually defend purple.

The proof of the new star league success is seen in the frr. They are fighting off 3 clans and have ground the clans to a stalemate. It works. Too bad kurita didn't want extra manpower as well. All because they wanted to wage war on davion.

So yeah, not shedding tears over kuritas manpower failures. You wanted to go it alone and now want sympathy over your failures to hold off the clans. Shameful display.

Again with the nSL crap. The nSL is a ruse for Marik to take planets from their neighbors. The DCMS refused to submit to an organization that would threaten us if we did not join.

#22 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:55 PM

If you dont help us, terra loses. If you move in and attack us, terra loses. So is your priority to really push the clans back from terra, or do you have a vendetta to hate us and **** the consequences (terra being razed to the ground). Your choice

#23 Molossian Dog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:59 PM

View PostStealth Raptor, on 25 February 2015 - 06:55 PM, said:

If you dont help us, terra loses. If you move in and attack us, terra loses. So is your priority to really push the clans back from terra, or do you have a vendetta to hate us and **** the consequences (terra being razed to the ground). Your choice

Baka Snake already prepared the excuses in advance.

Fights Dave not Clans. Blames others for Clan victory.

The fight for moral high ground is tedious I guess. And way harder than against the Dave.

Ha ha ha ha

Edited by Molossian Dog, 25 February 2015 - 07:04 PM.

#24 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:12 PM

View Postpwnface, on 25 February 2015 - 06:34 PM, said:

Again with the nSL crap. The nSL is a ruse for Marik to take planets from their neighbors. The DCMS refused to submit to an organization that would threaten us if we did not join.

A ruse? We were taking planets just fine before the NSL. That freight train didn't slow down until after the nSL when we sent troops to help Kurita. For our trouble our help was slapped away, Our pilots insulted, and or embassy attacked.

I suppose you should have thought of that when you decided attacking Davion and closing a wormhole was more important than uniting against the clans.

#25 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:17 PM

Our offer is still out there for davion to stop fighting and focus the clans. At this point you are the guys saying no and are willing to let terra burn instead of fighting back the clans, which goes against the goals of your organisation. That is why we didnt join, because the nsl was a farce and was never intended to fight the clans, and the actions since we have said no have only reinforced that.

#26 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:28 PM

Terra falling to Clans everyone´s fault, not red snake´s fault.

Ha ha ha ha

#27 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:04 PM

I love this bit. Trying to hold Terra hostage to keep gains and avoid having another front opened. Kurita talked a ton of trash and how eager they were, etc. right up until they started really taking it from the Clanners and are looking at another active front. Now it's 'don't attack us or we'll piss all over everything just to spite you and everyone else.

Cuz we're taking the moral high ground.

Kurita has had plenty of opportunities to focus on the Clans prior, multiple ceasefire options. They decided to blow them off and talk trash and say they didn't need anything from anyone and that they would fight everyone any day any time.

Okay. That's what you got. You've burned any and all goodwill from Davion and Marik. Until map reset I am 100% good with Marik deciding to go all in on Kurita because deep down I think that while NS, maybe 9th Sword and a couple other oldschool House units would still queue for several hours every day from Luthien the rest of Kurita will break and fall apart eventually. Marik is going to keep being Marik all the time every day. Davion is already up from the lowest point we're ever going to hit.

Not going to hugely effect Davion either way but Kurita had a chance, had several, to be part of 'defending Terra' and blew them off to ensure they got maximum kicks in on Davion while we were at our lowest and push Marik out as well as prove just how hardcore they were. Trying to hold that over everyones head, saying 'we're going to abandon everything to fight Marik and ensure the Clans take Terra if you attack us' is like waving a red flag. Do it, you *******. Any and every success the rest of the IS has had against the Clans has largely been in spite of the DCMS anyway. Why do it by halves?

Keep coming.

#28 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:29 PM

Kurita is talking a good game. Trying to make it seem like it will be Davion and Marik's fault that 'Terra burns'. Yet, they have made no attempt to stop CGB's advance towards Terra. In fact, they claim "Not even the combined strength of Marik and Kurita can stop CGB."

Their whole 'plan' involves waiting for MS to leave CGB on their own. But what if they don't? What if they are pissed at Kurita trolling them in other threads and they decide to stay? What if they want to make sure they are in CGB when they arrive at Terra, especially since they missed out at Luthien and Tukkayid?

What's the plan then?

#29 PerfectDuck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 328 posts
  • LocationLenexa, KS

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:33 PM

View PostThomasMarik, on 25 February 2015 - 07:12 PM, said:

For our trouble our help was slapped away, Our pilots insulted, and or embassy attacked.

Again with this self-righteous bull. We're not sorry for failing to drop down and lick boots just because Marik did a thing and dropped against the clans. Kurita drops dozens of times a day vs the clans and doesn't whine like a nagging housewife for appreciation from the southern houses. Marik units demand ten times the thank-yous while dropping a tenth as many times, doing the same kind of work. If you really want to fight the clans, simply doing it should be all the satisfaction you need for doing the good deed, instead of looking for coddling and praise. It's almost as if you only drop vs the clans purely to gain image and respect, and when you don't recieve it, this whine happens.

The pilots who dropped with us, the ones who truly care about the game, and coordinate with us, and work together with Kuritan units got nothing but respect, good times and shared knowledge when they were with us. If you show up in our teamspeak offering to help, we frankly don't care who you are, merc or southern house loyalist or whatnot. Effort in, effort out. We never disrespected or scoffed or insulted anyone helping us. You can say you're dissatisfied with how we handle forum affairs and you can say we trash-talk a little hard here and there, but villainizing Kurita's hospitality when it comes to pilots temporarily coming over here is nothing short of spreading lies.

#30 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:47 PM

Then IS loses no matter what we do because the cw system is THAT broken

#31 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:56 PM

That is why you guys started the blame game.

#32 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:00 PM

If FRR falls it's 100% Kuritas fault for not keeping CGB busy enough. SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO?!?

#33 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:09 PM

considering all the merc groups in cgb they arent going to be stopped short of a full IS push

#34 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,579 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:48 PM

View PostPerfectDuck, on 25 February 2015 - 08:33 PM, said:

We never disrespected or scoffed or insulted anyone helping us.

Really?

View PostSamurai Hanse Davion, on 09 February 2015 - 10:58 PM, said:

Merc Pig Go Home.

View PostSamurai Hanse Davion, on 10 February 2015 - 06:43 AM, said:

Merc Pig Go Home.

View PostSamurai Hanse Davion, on 10 February 2015 - 06:47 AM, said:

[Real Footage] Loyal Draconis Citizens Meet Mercenaries At Their Dropships
Spoiler

And more that I can't find in the couple of moments I'm dedicating to this.

Wanna rephrase that?

#35 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:52 PM

any serious non-trolling anti merc comments? i am legitemately curious about this, we have had multiple merc groups work with us and have had no issues. as far as i can tell the only ones that HAVE had issues are those who had loyalties that were getting violated (bwc + aces + seraphim). im not saying its all roses and sunshine, but we respect our merc groups heavily as they are what allows us to tip the tables vs the clans, such as tonight when we successfully took one from csj without a planet trade.

#36 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:58 PM

Lol. Anyone notice after the FRR holding the ground claim, that no one pointed out the lack of CGB attack options against the FRR for what was it, like 2 days last week?

nSL is a bad joke, and its halarious that Marik tries to play the high ground morality card. Your stunt at the worm hole shows your true colors well enough and the only reason Davion goes along with it is because they are so pathetically weak in CW they dont have another option.

"Her marik, its cool if you thrust a big purple spear into our space to carve a pathway to kurita so you can create a blockade around tera, teheehe"

#37 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,579 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:07 PM

View PostStealth Raptor, on 25 February 2015 - 09:52 PM, said:

any serious non-trolling anti merc comments? i am legitemately curious about this, we have had multiple merc groups work with us and have had no issues. as far as i can tell the only ones that HAVE had issues are those who had loyalties that were getting violated (bwc + aces + seraphim). im not saying its all roses and sunshine, but we respect our merc groups heavily as they are what allows us to tip the tables vs the clans, such as tonight when we successfully took one from csj without a planet trade.

There were "some" comments and "some" people who made it feel unwelcoming to be in Kurita space. There were a couple of people who did post serious posts against us, but they were far and few between I will admit. It also didn't help to be told "ignore X people, they aren't serious" and then have said commanders like and support those very same posts. Makes it a bit hard to ignore them at that point.

To be honest, though I didn't feel welcomed the first time, after everything blows over between Marik and Kurita, I wouldn't be against trying a second tour if the option came up.

I'll be honest again. There are some people in your command that have lost a lot of my respect I once held for them. That disappoints me, and I feel could make it difficult for me (personally) to work for Kurita again. I will follow anyone whom has my respect. Those who have lost my respect... well... I'm rather stubborn if that gives a hint.

#38 The Droid

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 186 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:12 PM

View PostTesunie, on 25 February 2015 - 10:07 PM, said:

There were "some" comments and "some" people who made it feel unwelcoming to be in Kurita space. There were a couple of people who did post serious posts against us, but they were far and few between I will admit. It also didn't help to be told "ignore X people, they aren't serious" and then have said commanders like and support those very same posts. Makes it a bit hard to ignore them at that point.

To be honest, though I didn't feel welcomed the first time, after everything blows over between Marik and Kurita, I wouldn't be against trying a second tour if the option came up.

I'll be honest again. There are some people in your command that have lost a lot of my respect I once held for them. That disappoints me, and I feel could make it difficult for me (personally) to work for Kurita again. I will follow anyone whom has my respect. Those who have lost my respect... well... I'm rather stubborn if that gives a hint.

Here is my response to the grievances laid forth by the Marik-loyal unit known as the Seraphim, who after not making the barest attempt at staying in contact with the DCMS, left the faction complaining that they had been used and ignored, and then took every possible opportunity to whine or otherwise complain about HK's behavior (real or perceived) afterwards. While it may appear similar to previous statements I have made, I feel that it bears repeating.

Edited by The Droid, 25 February 2015 - 10:15 PM.

#39 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:17 PM

View PostTesunie, on 25 February 2015 - 10:07 PM, said:

im sorry that you feel that way :( i hope at some point that we can get past all this. probably not before the map reset though lol

#40 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,579 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 10:52 PM

View PostStealth Raptor, on 25 February 2015 - 10:17 PM, said:

im sorry that you feel that way :( i hope at some point that we can get past all this. probably not before the map reset though lol

Maybe we just were not suppose to be there right then. Maybe some other time we will go back and help once more. I know there are a lot of decent guys up there. We just happened to have the luck of running into those "other" guys while in our tenure with Kurita is all.

You are probably right. But, CW beta. We all know the map will get reset at some point, right? I just hope that after the reset, some people can let some of these growing grudges go.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users