4 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:20 AM

The other day the match started out even. About the second minute into the game, an enemy light Mech zipped through our lines coming in from behind. The dare devil Spider pilot did cause one of the members of our group to get mad, saying that he does not play with people who shoot others in the back and disconnected. So far I think I have seen players do just about everything imaginable to each other to win, including attacks from behind. If you are a pilot, twelve people call you simply one thing. Target.

#2 TheSilken

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:25 AM

What a brilliant Spider pilot

#3 MarineTech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 2,969 posts
  • LocationRunning rampant in K-Town

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:50 AM

Seriously? He quit because they shot him in the back?

So....... What? He wants the enemy to all stand in line in front of him so he can pick 'em off one by one?

I'm thinking this probably isn't the game for him. You get shot from the front, the back, both sides, AND above and below. Often at the same time.

#4 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:03 AM

View PostTheSilken, on 27 February 2015 - 08:25 AM, said:

What a brilliant Spider pilot

or what a stupid member pilot.

View PostMarineTech, on 27 February 2015 - 08:50 AM, said:

Seriously? He quit because they shot him in the back?

So....... What? He wants the enemy to all stand in line in front of him so he can pick 'em off one by one?

I'm thinking this probably isn't the game for him. You get shot from the front, the back, both sides, AND above and below. Often at the same time.

I guess the thing was the guy disconnected because he thougt a teammember shot his back, while it was an opponent reaching their team extremely early. Which in some spawn point combinations is very likely.

Edited by Lily from animove, 27 February 2015 - 09:03 AM.

#5 EinDinHander

• Pip
  • Survivor
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:28 PM

Lol rage. I'm pretty decent in my 5D compared to what I have used. I do a single erppc or 3 mplas. I enjoy the 3mplas more. Not as much excitement but is a great close puncher mid-late game. Though facing someone 137kph to the dome with a ppc has it's own personal reward. Spider itself is good for distracting and pulling off a few key targets off of your friends. It's nice to get the speed and angle that no one else expects, then be gone. Or to be 3 pixels, far away, sniping you.

Other than drop mechs it's really all I pilot now.

Edited by EinDinHander, 04 March 2015 - 07:29 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users