3 Suggestions

2 replies to this topic

#1 Soronarr

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 01:25 AM

1. - the ability to actually see a mech model in the store instead of a tiny picture from a fixed angle. You can't actually see how the mech you're purchasing really looks

2. - more diverse variants. For example, my favorite mech is the Battlemaster. Stunning (props to your designer/modeler). I also love gattling guns. But the two don't mix.
The battlemaster variant with the most ballistic (3) slots can't equip nuttin', because they are all in one arm. 2 AC5's is the best, and that's a fully upgraded mech. That kind of ballistic firepower is what medium pack.
So please, consider a variant with more ballistic capacity. Maybe have ballistic slots on the shoulders. Or mirror the arm. Or make a hybrid arm with 1 energy and 1 ballistic and mirror that one.
More mounts is always better, even if you never get to fill them all out

The same goes for many other variants, where the differences are really tiny.

3. - auto-target option. Automatically target a mech you hit with your weapons

EDIT:

4. AC2 is luckluster. From what I gather, it's considered the worst ballistic weapon.
I'd suggest reducing it's heat output. Mouting several of them might actually be worth it then.

Edited by Soronarr, 01 March 2015 - 02:02 AM.

#2 Burktross

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 3,663 posts
  • LocationStill in closed beta

Posted 01 March 2015 - 10:50 AM

For your first issue.

1) Go to mechbay
2) Change "owned" to "purchasable"
3) ???
4) Profit. Or rather deficit, since you just bought a mech.

#3 tripsangel

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 72 posts
  • LocationUSA, WA

Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:46 PM

for 2. i suggest looking to see if there is a "canon" version of the battlemaster that has ballistics slots elsewhere than the right arm... most that i saw on sarna.net have lasers and missiles... but if you find one then recommend that PGI produce that variant.
i know they've released some non-canon variants... but I'm just suggesting you look for one first...

and for 3. i kinda like that idea... would love a toggle-able option for that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users