158 replies to this topic

#141 Cleaver404

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 43 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 March 2015 - 10:40 AM

Wait, no one has resurrected this thread to say: "uh, pffft"?

HK, as I predicted: the stepped-on ketchup packet of the Inner Sphere. Glad the bacon is back on Terra.

#142 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 12:12 PM

View PostCleaver404, on 24 March 2015 - 10:40 AM, said:

Wait, no one has resurrected this thread to say: "uh, pffft"?

HK, as I predicted: the stepped-on ketchup packet of the Inner Sphere. Glad the bacon is back on Terra.

In case you didn't notice, we've pretty much ignored Marik for the past two weeks. We are fighting every single clan faction simultaneously, Marik is not really a threat to us...

#143 Kenyon Burguess

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:08 PM

honestly, I wish you had kept the planet, the terran barracks still reek of cheap davion cologne and burned scones.

#144 Jarl Dane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Generalløytnant
  • Generalløytnant
  • 1,803 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationJarnFolk Cluster

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:14 PM

Kurita, defenders of your mom.

/drops mic

#145 MrMarkusCZ

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPrague

Posted 25 March 2015 - 01:07 AM

Don't worry we all want attack clans. But that foolishness few weeks ago cost both of us a lot of time. Let's ignore planet gains/losses and see only if we have gateway to clans. You can abandon some planets in way to Terra for clans too so this moment will come sooner. The only thing that matters is good fight! B)

#146 _Comrade_

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 01:24 AM

They are burning the Sbarro and hot topic at the star league mall, stop them!

#147 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:47 AM

View PostGeist Null, on 24 March 2015 - 01:08 PM, said:

honestly, I wish you had kept the planet, the terran barracks still reek of cheap davion cologne and burned scones.

are you actually under the impression that you took terra from us and we're crying about it? you got boring and people stopped dropping against you. you promised a fight and didn't provide one so the fighters went elsewhere. stomping pugs and bads is not fun. ghost dropping is not fun. not really worth 'defending terra' or whatever you pretend you are doing.by all means take that dot

#148 Kenyon Burguess

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:20 AM

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 25 March 2015 - 04:47 AM, said:

are you actually under the impression that you took terra from us and we're crying about it? you got boring and people stopped dropping against you. you promised a fight and didn't provide one so the fighters went elsewhere. stomping pugs and bads is not fun. ghost dropping is not fun. not really worth 'defending terra' or whatever you pretend you are doing.by all means take that dot
lol, no. I'm well aware of how those planets were retaken and I haven't seen a single tear fall from the stoic kuritan defenders I dropped with on the clans border all day yesterday.

#149 Mycrus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:43 PM

View Postpwnface, on 24 March 2015 - 12:12 PM, said:

In case you didn't notice, we've pretty much ignored Marik for the past two weeks. We are fighting every single clan faction simultaneously, Marik is not really a threat to us...

So is the war over or the multiple fronts is too much?

#150 Slambot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 203 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 10:11 PM

Kurita, defenders of their wakizashis. I see you have protected them with your intestines... good move.

#151 LoklanZFG

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationWraeclast

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:43 PM

I have to hand it to the Marik loyalists, you guys have heart. When we finally lift our boot heels from your throats and walk away, you still find breath to talk **** at our backs :)

#152 multisoul

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Marik
  • 327 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 02:53 AM

after the loss of Terra several top Kurita Bureaucrats were sentenced, fortunately the one who set a bounty on my head as well

#153 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 06:05 AM

View Postmultisoul, on 29 March 2015 - 02:53 AM, said:

after the loss of Terra several top Kurita Bureaucrats were sentenced, fortunately the one who set a bounty on my head as well

*teleports from the sky in a cloud of darkness and cuts u in half...* ninpo kage bunshin *disappers in a cloud of smoke...*

#154 Kenyon Burguess

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 29 March 2015 - 10:47 PM

View PostChef Kerensky, on 29 March 2015 - 06:05 AM, said:

*teleports from the sky in a cloud of darkness and cuts u in half...* ninpo kage bunshin *disappers in a cloud of smoke...*
should be a scene out of http://en.m.wikipedi...okugeki_no_Soma

#155 Novawrecker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 01:52 AM

View Postmultisoul, on 29 March 2015 - 02:53 AM, said:

BAaaaaka PFCer. What do you know of Kuritan politics? You're too busy running from us to notice your head up your nargis, let alone another faction's politics. ;)

#156 Deristul

• Pip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 19 posts
  • LocationGeorgia US

Posted 22 April 2015 - 08:43 AM

Wow, touchy aren't we? I still want A PIECE OF THE CLANS. The fact is that you guys are busy and do not really need to spread out any more. If we engage Kurita seriously you guys are gonna have to worry about ghost drops everywhere. Honestly I can only speak for myself, but I get the impression that Kurita is well respected. We are all aware of the classic Kurita counter offensives, and the swiftness with which they are fielded.

We fight Stiener a lot, but we never hesitate to help them defend against clans. We duke it out with Davion quite regularly as well and also manage a friendly exchange of banter.

My respect goes out to you noble Kurita... That being said, come after Terra, we can give Steiner and Davion a break. Looking forward to a good fight!

/Drops mic
/trips over mic
/destroys any sense of coolness

#157 Salinor

• PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:41 PM

View PostChef Kerensky, on 29 March 2015 - 06:05 AM, said:

If you can do that why do you even bother with mechs?

#158 TripleEhBeef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 700 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:07 PM

View PostSalinor, on 24 April 2015 - 02:41 PM, said:

If you can do that why do you even bother with mechs?

Compensation.

#159 Salinor

• PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 08:32 AM

View PostTripleEhBeef, on 24 April 2015 - 04:07 PM, said:

Compensation.

Interesting, I would have thought the reason would have been the fact that big stompy robots look cool. I know thats why I use them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users