Special Resistance Colors Are Being Unlocked!

46 replies to this topic

#21 delushin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 159 posts
  • LocationIn-ter-web

Posted 19 March 2015 - 05:37 PM

Sweet ... Love colors, still though just some seem very minor alterations to the PC Gamer ones. What we need now is color effects kind of like how The Arrow works

#22 S204STi

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:28 PM

Thank you!!

#23 CyborgDragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 356 posts
  • LocationRight behind you o.o

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:29 PM

View PostNavid A1, on 19 March 2015 - 03:13 PM, said:

Question:

While it is not a big deal (IMO)... I think Resistance badges were supposed to be different from what people got (according to the sale page)
Posted Image

I wish these were the ones we got :( Although I would be cool with it if they added these ones in addition to the badges we got, so people who prefer the current ones can keep them :)

#24 Corbenik

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Fallen
  • The Fallen
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:35 PM

Didnt it say beforehand usually the Badges subject to change or not final ,even so woulda been nice to show them before they all got released so we can then go "aw man" :P

#25 Wildstreak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:36 PM

The Red & White (actually a Gray) are different but the Black is the same as another I have.

#26 delushin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 159 posts
  • LocationIn-ter-web

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:24 PM

I wonder how much the disclaimer does need to say or be visible for things advertised? I mean I have bought everything cause I am enjoying playing and not bother at the moment, but just in general how does advertised deals work?

If it shows a pattern and there is no *pattern not included, does that mean when purchases are made (despite an update to a thread after the backlash with the addition of *pattern not included) that the pattern has to be supplied?

I am not chasing anything here just wanted to know if PGI is exposing themselves to risk, some people out there in the inter-web can get pretty intense once they "pop", and I have seen some seriously funny cases such as that RedBull one where the guy got a huge payout cause it didn't give him wings ...

Edited by delushin, 19 March 2015 - 07:26 PM.

#27 delushin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 159 posts
  • LocationIn-ter-web

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:31 PM

View PostWildstreak, on 19 March 2015 - 06:36 PM, said:

The Red & White (actually a Gray) are different but the Black is the same as another I have.

Yep, I think with these latest packs if you have them all. You pretty much have most colors needed for a lot of cool make ups and some repeated.

Considering the depth that and RGB color scale can go too there should be no two the same, where you can get away with it is at the smallest of levels the difference might not show on certain monitors or even for some people eye sight and so it is done.

#28 darqsyde

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 348 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationFar Beyond The Black Horizon

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:44 PM

lol...not I like need another Red/White/Black. PCG, Phoenix, assorted other "specials". Now Resistance.

Do you have any idea how long it took me before to choose which combo of R/W/B to use before now....ARG!

PS: Thank you again PGI. :P

#29 MDPome

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 09:00 PM

And the Invasion colors are still nowhere to be found in the color selector.

#30 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:49 AM

Let's see.

Orange Lava Lamp Pack

Green Pledge Paddle Pack

Blue Geometry Class Pack

Purple Compact Fluorescent Pack

Just a little fun. ^_^

Thank you very much for the colors!

Edited by Kjudoon, 20 March 2015 - 08:55 AM.

#31 AlmightyAeng

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:00 AM

Soooo...red...whitish grey....black...

The 3 free colors I got two years ago from PC Gamer? Red...whitish grey...black.

And a coconut monkey.

Can I have another coconut monkey since the colors are identical?

#32 Corbenik

• The Fallen
  • The Fallen
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:08 AM

View PostMDPome, on 19 March 2015 - 09:00 PM, said:

And the Invasion colors are still nowhere to be found in the color selector.

They are unlocked on mines, but you probably didnt preorder your invasion mechs right?

#33 TheSilken

• 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:15 AM

View PostMatt Newman, on 19 March 2015 - 01:21 PM, said:

Its more than a matter of "unlocking" the content needs to be altered to work with color changing. No exact ETA at the moment but it will happen.

You've had since December, initially said that it would be estimated for late January to late February, then changed it to once Resistance was added, and then now it's almost April and still nothing. Not like it's a huge task that requires lots of time to accomplish well. Looking forward to when you eventually fix this though. Even though it will probably not happen until after Clan Wave III at this rate.

#34 Desintegrator

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,225 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:24 AM

Colour for free ! I apreciate this ! Thanks !

But I would like to have the resistance badges as shown on the sale page !
Not this BS as implemented now.

As Ed Steele said before -> Misleading information !
And because of this I wont spent any money into a Mech package again.

PGI -> If this was your intention, then everything is fine but this maybe won't lead to much money in the future.

Edited by Desintegrator, 20 March 2015 - 09:25 AM.

#35 anfadern

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 270 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:25 AM

The FRR cammo is a work of art! The coolest thing I've seen in the game so far!
The Viking helmet on the torso of the enforcer is absolutelly awesome!
Great work there, I will use them!

#36 PraetorGix

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 736 posts
  • LocationHere at home

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:04 PM

View PostCorbenik, on 20 March 2015 - 09:08 AM, said:

They are unlocked on mines, but you probably didnt preorder your invasion mechs right?

I did, Yesterday I was using my GF account by mistake. Anyway I was referring to the availability on regular mechs. I remember someone mentioning those were going to be released to the general players at some point.

#37 K19

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 355 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:12 PM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 19 March 2015 - 11:40 AM, said:

Greetings MechWarriors,

With the release of the Special Resistance Collection {R} Variant 'Mechs, the following Colors were added to the in-game Color selection menu:
  • Resistance White
  • Resistance Red
  • Resistance Black
These Colors were initially only provided for the Special {R} Variants. Attempting to apply any of those Colors to a standard ZEU-6T, for example, required that you first purchase that Color with MC.

As of 12:00 PM PDT today, anyone who purchased any level of Resistance Collection, including a la carte purchases, will be receiving all three Resistance Colors in their account. Going forward, eligible Resistance purchasers* will not be required to spend MC to apply these colors to Standard Resistance Collection Variants.

If you technically qualify for the free Resistance Colors, but have already spent MC to purchase one or more of these Colors, please submit a ticket to accounts@mwomercs.com. We will be providing MC refunds for eligible players.

Important Info:
  • "Eligible Resistance purchasers" is defined as any player who purchased any level of Resistance Collection, including a la carte.
  • You will still need to purchase these Colors if you don't own a Resistance 'Mech and want to apply them to non-Resistance 'Mechs.

Good job. But there is still something wrong maybe the logic!
It is possible to see why reason "FACTION CAMO" just gave us mech "Resistance pack"? PLZ

#38 Corbenik

• The Fallen
  • The Fallen
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:26 PM

View PostCmdr Hurrell, on 20 March 2015 - 12:04 PM, said:

I did, Yesterday I was using my GF account by mistake. Anyway I was referring to the availability on regular mechs. I remember someone mentioning those were going to be released to the general players at some point.

oh because ive been able to use the Invasion colors on all my mechs since the longest, the only thing i know people are peeved is that we have the tertiary locked on the clan mechs and the clan faction skins, we can only paint the first slot on all faction skins which is mostly the shoulder band piece.

#39 Tool Box

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 219 posts
  • LocationDealing with a lance of enemies by myself.

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:38 PM

View PostNavid A1, on 19 March 2015 - 03:13 PM, said:

Question:

While it is not a big deal (IMO)... I think Resistance badges were supposed to be different from what people got (according to the sale page)
Posted Image

What people got:
Panther:
Posted Image

Enforcer:
Posted Image

Grasshopper:
Posted Image

Zeus:
Posted Image

I am extremely disappointed with the badges that we actually got. I would much prefer the skull and lightning bolts that it LOOKED like we were going to get. Obviously what you see is not always what you get.

Edited by Tool Box, 20 March 2015 - 12:45 PM.

#40 TheSilken

• 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:33 PM

The Resistance badges look like complete crap. Extremely lazy on PGI's part. I could make each of them within 5 minutes on Armored Core's emblem creator. Literally takes no thought or effort at all to make those quickly. Disappointing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users