Ronin Weekend?

13 replies to this topic

#1 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:19 AM

Normally I am a fighter for house Liao. However I have decided for this weekend to enlist with he DC for this weekend as I believe it will afford me the most drops and therefore get me closer to 20 points for the contest. Likewise the DC pays her mercs well, 100000 c bills a victory is good money.Makes me wonder how many other merc pilots are coming over? If it's going to be a ronin weekend (ronins are samurais without masters therefore they are pugs) for the DC it may be a great weekend but it also might be bad with the influx of horrible playing pugs? So be aware everyone and work together

#2 Samurai Hanse Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 243 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:22 AM

Merc Pig Go Home.

#3 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:31 AM

You know what's awesome? I haven't had time to grind or build or level up my mechs , so im rolling in trial mechs, carry hard you guys ������

Edited by Czarr, 27 March 2015 - 05:33 AM.

#4 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 06:04 AM

View PostSamurai Hanse Davion, on 27 March 2015 - 05:22 AM, said:

Merc Pig Go Home.

#5 Kenyon Burguess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:29 AM

View PostCzarr, on 27 March 2015 - 05:19 AM, said:

Normally I am a fighter for house Liao. However I have decided for this weekend to enlist with he DC for this weekend as I believe it will afford me the most drops and therefore get me closer to 20 points for the contest. Likewise the DC pays her mercs well, 100000 c bills a victory is good money.Makes me wonder how many other merc pilots are coming over? If it's going to be a ronin weekend (ronins are samurais without masters therefore they are pugs) for the DC it may be a great weekend but it also might be bad with the influx of horrible playing pugs? So be aware everyone and work together
weren't ronin killed by samurai frequently?

#6 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:44 AM

Czarr, don't be an incompetent troll about this. Please.

#7 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:48 PM

View Postwanderer, on 27 March 2015 - 10:44 AM, said:

Not bother me. Any time queue up with less than 12, expect to carry incompetent pug.

Latest example:

Posted Image

:ph34r:

#8 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:06 PM

View Postwanderer, on 27 March 2015 - 10:44 AM, said:

Nah no trolling just spreading the good news of my pugness and sending out my message in a bottle to my fellow pugs wondering if they are also pugging the DC. I bring a proud losing tradition to the DC and have easy to kill trial mechs

#9 Target Noodle

• Pip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:06 PM

PUG play Kurita
Kurita rubs off on PUG
PUG learn play better

#10 Texas Merc

• The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 11:33 PM

17 pts in 17 matches only 1 loss all vs clan scum

Truly Dear Coordinator knows the path.

#11 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:26 AM

View PostTexas Merc, on 27 March 2015 - 11:33 PM, said:

17 pts in 17 matches only 1 loss all vs clan scum

Truly Dear Coordinator knows the path.

I know , the DC has the best pugs hands down may just stay with house kurita rather then go back to Liao cause Liao is mostly Russian and euro players

#12 CruiseMissileCowboy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 108 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:54 PM

Many have joined DC, mostly because House Davion is fail cascading.  Many posts by the leadership of House Davion has shown they need help learning to play, and that general membership are tired of losing.  Just look at the large chunk of DC worlds jetting into Davions Central Northern border - has been that way for days.

#13 Tarl Cabot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-sho
  • Tai-sho
  • 7,660 posts
  • LocationImperial City, Luthien - Draconis Combine

Posted 28 March 2015 - 09:47 PM

View PostCruiseMissileCowboy, on 28 March 2015 - 03:54 PM, said:

Many have joined DC, mostly because House Davion is fail cascading. Many posts by the leadership of House Davion has shown they need help learning to play, and that general membership are tired of losing. Just look at the large chunk of DC worlds jetting into Davions Central Northern border - has been that way for days.

Sad thing is, for many, there is no real incentive to stay with any house or clan, but a much bigger incentive to go from one to another, especially if there is 2500MC at that end of the rainbow.

The other is the unit/faction chat windows. The faction chat channel is there, hidden behind the unit chat in the CW window only, thus making it useless for those in units. VOIP is where it needs to be but the ability to form any type of connection with others in-game is non-existent. Not all but many people in their current units have had form a relationship, a connection before MWO.

Edited by Tarl Cabot, 28 March 2015 - 09:48 PM.

#14 Dleroq

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 7 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg

Posted 06 April 2015 - 06:12 AM

Tasker,

Dropship kill? You guys took one down? Or hadn't seen them actually kill someone? Sorry.. the text in the screen shot left me confused an curious. 8)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users