So, Like, We're Totally Defending Vs Kurita. Where Are The Good Units?

28 replies to this topic

#21 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 02:50 AM

Spring may be around the corner, but remember to stay warm everyone

Posted Image

#22 HARDKOR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,309 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:37 AM

Played five games, was not able to achieve drunkenness equal to lack of skill on other team. No useful opponents in sight.

Haven't lost a CW in weeks, due to pugtastic nature of game type. Still completely bored.

Theres something very wrong with a game where once you become competent you rarely encounter other competent players again. Whoo, we all won, again. Yay. My liver can't handle this.

I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, because I see a ton of people who used to play all the time and were also complaining of crappy boring opponents(and happen to be the funny sort that you hope are on coms), have also bought other games and are rarely on noobstomperonline as well.

Edited by HARDKOR, 30 March 2015 - 06:40 AM.

#23 Thorn Hallis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,902 posts
  • LocationUnited States of Paranoia

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:44 AM

At least you achieved enough drunkenness to not realize that you dropped into Testing Grounds instead of CW. ^_^

#24 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 30 March 2015 - 07:52 PM

I need popcorn for this thread. Poor Wolf pup. Say whatever you want about NKVA, no one has ever said they're not skilled opponents. At least not and walked away with their **** sphincter intact.

Edited by Benjamin Davion, 30 March 2015 - 07:52 PM.

#25 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:42 AM

View PostHARDKOR, on 30 March 2015 - 06:37 AM, said:

Played five games, was not able to achieve drunkenness equal to lack of skill on other team. No useful opponents in sight.

Haven't lost a CW in weeks, due to pugtastic nature of game type. Still completely bored.

Theres something very wrong with a game where once you become competent you rarely encounter other competent players again. Whoo, we all won, again. Yay. My liver can't handle this.

I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, because I see a ton of people who used to play all the time and were also complaining of crappy boring opponents(and happen to be the funny sort that you hope are on coms), have also bought other games and are rarely on noobstomperonline as well.

Uninstall

#26 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:09 AM

View PosteSeifer, on 31 March 2015 - 12:42 AM, said:

Uninstall

He's right, though. Even the FRR experiences this from time to time. Days and days of clanner pugs, and then one 12-man. Then days and days of more clanner pugs. It's not interesting.

Edited by Tarogato, 31 March 2015 - 03:10 AM.

#27 PerfectDuck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 328 posts
  • LocationLenexa, KS

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:36 AM

Posted Image

Done with the event. Yoinked stormcrow and scrapped it on-the-spot for c-bills. I already had an Invasion SCR-Prime(I) and the TDR family since Phoenix.

I am super happy with and proud of all of House Kurita who use the TS server and scramble together our mixed groups, especially those whom I played with during this event to allow me to have a 20/20 lossless breeze. I was never with more than four other ]NS[ members during this. Shout-outs to ACES, BUGS, ARKAB, 36th Dieron, 11th Legion, 9th Sword, NKVA and of course my own guys that I played with.

#28 Der Hesse

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 545 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:48 AM

33 total here whatever those 12 more are good for other then showing my addiction......i mean my allegiance. ^^

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#29 HANGMAN1962

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 277 posts
  • Locationnew hampshire usa

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:12 AM

well i played agenst the clanners{shake'n'bakes] all weekend and only the ghostbears put up a fite! that is all. lols

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users