- - - - -

New Player Needs Friends.

9 replies to this topic

#1 Heavy Petting Zoo

Rookie

• 5 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:52 AM

Looking for some people to play with. I just started playing today. I managed to get 4 rounds in and absolutely love it. I am employed full time and a student full time. My schedule is limited to weekends and some week nights. I live in the Rocky Mountains and usually get to play around 8-9pm.

If anyone is willing to put up with a new player. Please let me know.

Edited by The Hundred Ton Herp, 31 March 2015 - 10:53 AM.

#2 Poptimus Rhyme Wallace

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 329 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:59 AM

I would recommend you check out the Recruitment and community warfare sub-sections of these forums.
The best way to find new friends and learn quickly is joining a unit that accepts new players.

Of course there are some units that have all sorts of requirements such as a pretentiously high KDR or minimum 5k matches played and so forth.

Apart from the most self important ones, the majority is glad to have new blood in their ranks to bolster their forces.

And now for the obligatory shameless self promotion:

Check out www.clan-wolf.info, we have a long tradition for training new players and offer a wide range of activities as we were here before MWO and we will be here after...

#3 HlynkaCG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationSitting on a 12x multiplier and voting for Terra Therma

Posted 31 March 2015 - 11:13 AM

View PostThe Hundred Ton Herp, on 31 March 2015 - 10:52 AM, said:

If anyone is willing to put up with a new player. Please let me know.

Feel free to drop me a line in game. Or if you have TeamSpeak installed our unit hosts a public server. Hit me up at server adress TS3.hhod.com:7345, no PW required.

We got a pretty good spread of players across all time zones so there is almost always a few guys on line and even if you don't end up signing on with us we are always happy to help out new-comers and expand the community.

See you on the field ;)

#4 Barkem Squirrel

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationEarth.

Posted 31 March 2015 - 11:17 AM

You can also check out the Warpigs Mercenary Company at warpigs.ca.

We will be playing tonight like most nights, but later on doing some CW with other groups.

As for skill level, we play with people that we have fun playing with, talk about all sorts of things while on teamspeak, which has it's own link on our webpage. We do have new members that are just starting out to people that are on the leader boards for past events. If at some point in the future you want to get into competitive events, we have started that with a core of group members. At our core we are a casual group, and joking around (shooting the commander in the back) does happen from time to time.

Edited by Barkem Squirrel, 31 March 2015 - 11:17 AM.

#5 TheSilken

• 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 31 March 2015 - 11:22 AM

Come roll with he who is Silkage incarnate. You will have fun and learn the game.

#6 XX Sulla XX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,094 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:15 PM

Best way is to install Team Speah and then visit servers for all the factions and unit etc. You will end up with lots of friends before you know it. And always welcome to come by the NGNG server and with the guys in our unit when we are on.

#7 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:21 PM

My doors are open. Though when I'm on is a bit random as of late. Afternoons are common, evenings are slim since I started doing night shifts.

#8 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:40 AM

Guys, this is not the recruitment forum.

I'm sure the OP welcomes the invitations and I am proud to see them offered to him. But in this sub-forum you should redirect him to the proper places instead. ;)

#9 Tool Box

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 219 posts
  • LocationDealing with a lance of enemies by myself.

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:25 AM

I would gladly help a new player by myself although I have way too many intricacies that I use to be a better pilot to go into detail with anyone. It would probably be overwhelming I would suggest you hop on by all the teamspeaks/websites you can and figure out which unit works out best for you. I myself have been having trouble figuring out where I belong. Also shameless plug.
Phoenix Company
A group of really relaxed guys who don't expect high performance and just want to have fun. http://phoenixcompan....enjin.com/home

Edited by Tool Box, 01 April 2015 - 10:29 AM.

#10 CruiseMissileCowboy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 108 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:45 AM

If you want a friend, get a dog.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users