I Was Reading The Clan Smoke Jaguar Timeline

9 replies to this topic

#1 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFixing Weaponry Like Sharpening Knifes For Efficient Kombat Effectivness

Posted 02 April 2015 - 03:43 AM

I Was Reading The Clan Smoke Jaguar Timeline And I Don't Agree With This Clan Smoke Jaguar Should Not Be Fully Destroy They Should Live In The Shadows And Emerge From The Shadows Will Make A More Intersting Lore Like When Clan Ghost Bear Came Out With A Grizzly Bear Mech Out Of Nowhere To Destroy Other Mechs With Ferocity Clan Smoke Jaguar Does That PGI Should Rethink That

I Am Not Evil I Turn Everything Better Vice Versa This Video This Character Should Have Similarity For A New Clan Smoke Jaguar Lore The People That Want This Should Do 1vs1
Honor And Respect I Hope Someone Rewrites The Lore And Be Worthy To Have Name On Lore

After Shiro's second death, the envoys remarked that they have reserved a special place in the Underworld just for him. In Nightfall, this is revealed to be the Realm of Torment, which is also the prison of Abaddon. Shiro makes an appearance at the end of Gate of Madness.
Finally, the truth is revealed1: The Fortune Teller was a torment creature, an agent of Abaddon sent to Cantha to twist the mind of Shiro and corrupt his soul, possibly to ensure that Shiro would take the actions he took so he'd be placed in the Realm of Torment, thus giving Abaddon another potential general.

MechWarrior 2: Ghost Bear's Legacy (Intro)

Edited by Shiro Takachi, 02 April 2015 - 05:31 AM.

#2 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationFixing Weaponry Like Sharpening Knifes For Efficient Kombat Effectivness

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:34 AM

Edited by Shiro Takachi, 02 April 2015 - 05:35 AM.

#3 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:45 AM

View PostShiro Takachi, on 02 April 2015 - 03:43 AM, said:

I Was Reading The Clan Smoke Jaguar Timeline And I Don't Agree With This Clan Smoke Jaguar Should Not Be Fully Destroy They Should Live In The Shadows And Emerge From The Shadows Will Make A More Intersting Lore

you know nothing tubie - because if you know everything - you would rejoice
its better to die heads held high - rather than anihilated like the SteelVipers or NovaCat, better to fight to the end then to become a pet clan - like Clan Wolf in Excile - or spiteful madmen like the Jadefalcons - or controlled by a Clone of ChuckNoris and a witch like the Wolfs.

Believe me the Smoke Jags earned the best destiny of all clans - and if you know the full story you may know the two options the SmokeJaguars became after their destruction

#4 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:55 AM

Can You Tell Me? :P I Want A Good Clan Smoke Jaguar Legacy PGI Needs To Tell The Story

#5 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:58 AM

Oh don't get me wrong - there is no Clan Smoke Jaguar - after 3062 - have to check the book how long the "Jaguar" hunted his prey.
But - good? There is no such thing like Good or Bad. To make it simple - those that fight wars for any reason are not good - they are monsters and have to be killed like monsters - but to kill monsters you need monsters, too.

#6 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts

Posted 02 April 2015 - 06:25 AM

The Jihad & The Wars of Reaving While Clan Smoke Jaguar as an entity ceased to exist following the Great Refusal, a number of Smoke Jaguar warriors were discovered on the world of Yorii during the Jihad. Discovered by members of Devlin Stone's allied coalition in November 3076, the warriors had evidently been captured by the Draconis Combine, either during Operation Bulldog or on Huntress, and interned on Yorii. When the Word of Blake incorporated Yorii into the Word of Blake Protectorate, re-education camps were established on the planet, and it was from two of these camps that the Smoke Jaguar warriors had liberated themselves when found by the allies.

Dark Age

In the MechWarrior: Dark Age universe it has been revealed that the last of the Smoke Jaguar warrior caste were later brought to the Inner Sphere by former Star Colonel Paul Moon, and re-crafted into a secret fighting force known as the Fidelis (meaning "faithful" in latin.), a force held in reserve for use under catastrophic times for the Republic of the Sphere in a fashion similar to which Comstar hid the Com Guard. At the end of the events, 21 years after establishment of Fortress Republic, it was judged by Exarch Jonah Levin that they had fulfilled their debt to the Inner Sphere and they were freed to once again establish themselves as they chose. They have not been heard of since this revelation.

Edited by Shiro Takachi, 02 April 2015 - 06:26 AM.

#7 reign

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 459 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 05:10 AM

The Dark [Pirate]
CO: Unknown
Average Experience: Elite
RAT: Crusader Clan, FM Crusader Clans, FMU
Unit Abilities: When fighting against any
pirate force, the Dark gain a +1 bonus on all
To-hit rolls. When fighting against any legitimate
Clan force, the Dark suffer a –1 Initiative
roll penalty.
Notes: The Dark are mainly survivors of Clan
Smoke Jaguar who became Dark Caste to
survive. They reside on Antallos only because
they had nowhere else to go. They have
exterminated pirate bands who attempted to force a relationship upon
them. On the rare occasion they have faced Clan enemies, some of their
number revert to their old ways and offer single combat. Such offers are
never accepted, as their Clan opponent considers The Dark part of the
Dark Caste and worthy only of extinction.

So it's always Possible :D

#8 Thorn Fidelis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:24 PM

Sorry Guys You Cannot be Like me You Guys Are Noobs And Stupid Inbred People Yelling Jihad **** That Weak ****

I Don't Like Racist People Of Any Kind They In A World Of Hurt And Live In A Apocalyptic World They Always Lose

#9 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 26 April 2015 - 09:55 AM

Well lore is lore, like it or not.

#10 Repasy Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 28 April 2015 - 11:40 AM

View PostKarl Streiger, on 02 April 2015 - 05:45 AM, said:

you know nothing tubie - because if you know everything - you would rejoice
its better to die heads held high - rather than anihilated like the SteelVipers or NovaCat, better to fight to the end then to become a pet clan - like Clan Wolf in Excile - or spiteful madmen like the Jadefalcons - or controlled by a Clone of ChuckNoris and a witch like the Wolfs.

Believe me the Smoke Jags earned the best destiny of all clans - and if you know the full story you may know the two options the SmokeJaguars became after their destruction

Wrong. The worst destiny is to be annihilated, the best destiny is survival. The Jaguars were a scapegoat for the Clans, a most cruel fate if you ask me. However, the end result is their own mistake in lore. The Snow Ravens have met with many misfortunes, and yet they survive even into the Dark Era.

Posted Image

In all seriousness though, maybe they will keep Smoke Jags alive, maybe they wont. There are plenty of other worthy factions to enlist in however. Besides, though the Smoke Jaguars were annihilated, echoes still exist in the few Jaguar individuals who went on to become mercenaries of high caliber.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users