You Guys Are Fantastic.

10 replies to this topic

#1 ice trey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  • LocationFukushima, Japan

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:13 AM

In all honesty, I should not be posting. I'm a few shots in on maple whiskey, and about half a bottle in on Imo Shochu, but I think it deserves being said. Kurita players, you're a cut above.

NS, you guys have been holding the fort for so long, and perfecting the art of holding the combine borders in spite of overwhelming odds.

NKVA, you guys are not only great on the battlefield, but you make the CW forum boards a treat to browse. Eff the naysayers, you've taken the stale metatalk and made the forums worth reading, Not even at the cost of skill, as I've been treated to some of your group leads on teamspeak and you've helped even a no-name who doesn't meta-build like myself clean house.

11th of Vega and 36th Dieron, You guys are from a country I've yet to have visited, but in spite of the difficulty you guys have faced before the 8-hour ceasefires and the language barriers that some of your members might have faced, you guys have done an excellent job, and I'd be honored to have you guys as teammates anytime, anyday.

3rd Takata / Formerly 1st Ghost, I know that there are a lot of you guys who don't do the CW thing, and to each their own, but you guys who are still with it, I'm glad to have the opportunity to fight along side you guys. Whether it's the meta players or the casuals, there's yet to be a player on the team that I've been loathe to play with.

Arkab, You're great to game with. I was there with you when Arkab was threatened by the Smoke Jags, and your players were defiant until the end (of ceasefire). You've got the ability and you've got the attachment to the lore. I've got to give you guys credit. We'll take your homeworld back yet, I'm sure of it.

9th Sword, you guys are also pretty damned fantastic. When things were rough for the combine, you were always there to help us hold our own against Davion and our other opponents. The clan border might have been a lost cause due to the pugs that couldn't give two craps making up the lions' share of our defenses, but you guys were still there for us through the thick and thin.

6th Night Talons, I had a few good drops with you guys, and though you've switched off with Wrassle-hog, I can tell by the CW map that you guys have helped to completely turn the tide for the FRR against the clan meta onslaught. The times we have played together have been great, and maybe I'll have the treat of joining you guys again someday.

Well, the buzz is starting to wear off, and I'm starting to come to my senses that this may not, in fact, be the best idea to post, but none-the-less, Every time the weekend rolls around, and I get the opportunity as a floating member of the DCMS to join up with any members of these groups in teamspeak, it's been an unquestionable treat to drop with you guys. Whether you're with Theodores' reforms or with the Kokuryukai, I'm glad to have fought along side all of you.

Except for you merc scum... blah blah totally saved our own asses during the battle for Luthien blah blah we could have totally saved our own asses with our warehouses full of Charger 1A1s, Dragons, and Panthers that weren't totally designed by FASA for the sole purpose of gimping the pre-clan "Bad guy" faction of the inner sphere.

Edited by ice trey, 07 April 2015 - 08:17 AM.

#2 Onionbird

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:30 AM

View Postice trey, on 07 April 2015 - 08:13 AM, said:

NKVA, you guys are not only great on the battlefield, but you make the CW forum boards a treat to browse. Eff the naysayers, you've taken the stale metatalk and made the forums worth reading, Not even at the cost of skill, as I've been treated to some of your group leads on teamspeak and you've helped even a no-name who doesn't meta-build like myself clean house.

Glad you enjoy it, but unfortunately whiny 40 year olds will report us into the ground and eventually get their wish of dead CW forums.

#3 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:32 AM

+1

Kuritan banter is always a treat to read.

#4 Harvey Batchall Kerensky at Law

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 322 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:34 AM

View PostOnionbird, on 07 April 2015 - 08:30 AM, said:

Glad you enjoy it, but unfortunately whiny 40 year olds will report us into the ground and eventually get their wish of dead CW forums.

Nothing gets them more excited than a hollow, dead forum with the only new posts complaining about how large lasers are OP compared to their 4x MG 1 LRM 15 Atlas and complaints about how some pug didn't follow zell.

Edited by MadWOPR, 07 April 2015 - 08:44 AM.

#5 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:36 AM

o7

Will continue to bring much needed levity and activity to CW forums until the weaponization of report system finally ends lives of all noble Kuritan posters.

#6 thinkn bout thos Beans mans game

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 147 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:05 AM

View PostTasker, on 07 April 2015 - 08:36 AM, said:

o7

Will continue to bring much needed levity and activity to CW forums until the weaponization of report system finally ends lives of all noble Kuritan posters.

I have no patience
For harmonized mass reports
Yet one Patience does

#7 Reitmeier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 955 posts
  • LocationHessen

Posted 07 April 2015 - 01:09 PM

+1
Every morning I check the map and hope for HK gains.
Keep it up and the dragon will allways be my real faction.

Edited by Reitmeier, 07 April 2015 - 01:11 PM.

#8 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 07 April 2015 - 01:38 PM

ewwww who let clan flappy bird into our praise kurita thread!

<3 reit

#9 Taisa Sodai Lopez Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 128 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 07 April 2015 - 05:28 PM

Dear Coordinator is touched at the Bonds of Unity that is shown in his Faithful Samurai.

My Feelings of Devotion to the Dragon increases
Posted Image

#10 dervishx5

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Workhorse
  • The Workhorse
  • 3,473 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:40 PM

Posted Image

#11 DefinitelyNotMwHighlander

• PipPip
  • 33 posts