1 reply to this topic

#1 Homeless Bill

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,968 posts
  • LocationA Box Near You

Posted 08 April 2015 - 11:23 AM

The registration deadline for Major League MechWarrior has come and gone, and we now have 24 teams signed up to compete. There is also a 25th that may submit a roster in the next couple days. The total prize pool is now up to $3850, of which over $1250 will go to the winner.

I sort of apologize for the delay, but I've been on vacation since Thursday. Now that I'm back, I'm in the process of getting everything caught up.

Registered Teams

I spent a lot of yesterday spreadsheeting all of the rosters and making sure I have everything I need. I encourage all the teams to check this spreadsheet to ensure everything is correct including primary/secondary captains and spelling/capitalization of in-game usernames. If you notice something out of place, let me know at MajorLeagueMechWarrior@gmail.com. I have to submit this to PGI soon so they can rank teams for seeding, so it's in everyone's best interest to get it right the first time.

As of now, these are the 24 teams that have registered to compete:
  • 228th IBR - Black Watch
  • 228th IBR - Swamp Foxes
  • 2nd Federated Suns Armored Cavalry
  • Antares Scorpions
  • Apocalypse Lancers
  • Comstar Irregulars
  • Death's Hand Brigade
  • EmpyreaL
  • Inferno Express
  • Isengrim
  • MarineMechs
  • Mercstar Axis of Ignorance
  • Mercstar Turret Drops
  • New Texas Mercenaries
  • Night Watch Mercenary Coalition
  • Phoenix Company
  • QQ Mercs
  • Ransom's Corsairs
  • Restless Adder
  • Seraphim: Rising Storm
  • Smoke Jaguars
  • Steel Jaguar
  • Stratagame Mercs Corporation and Affiliates
  • Tikonov Commonality Armed Forces
Get Pumped

I'm in the process of getting the website updated now (Webs is all sorts of terrible), /u/snafets of the always-badass Snafets Quirk List has offered to assist with making bracket displays for the Major League MechWarrior website, and I'm working out what weeks the winners' bracket will have off so we can get a concrete schedule hammered out.

Once I get the rankings from PGI, I'll plug in the teams and we can get the first week of matches scheduled. Once teams start scheduling things, I'll try to keep the website updated and work with NGNG and MWOLN for shoutcasting. Remember that in addition to prizes for competitors, Twitch viewers will have a chance to win codes for Mechbays and possibly MC prizes, so be sure to tune in to matches.

The tournament will commence the week of April 20th; keep your eye on the MWO League Network website or follow us on Twitter for schedules, replays, and shoutcasting.

#2 Kristov Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2,909 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 06:50 AM

Good to hear, good luck to all the teams.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users