25 replies to this topic

#21 Risen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 192 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:44 AM

great, but the message from PGI said that only unit leaders or the creator of the unit? should contact PGI via Mail or the Topic to get them switched... :huh:

very confusing... :huh:

on the other hand:
Even mentioning the possibility to think about changing your alliegence away from the Celestial Throne and the CCAF should be counted as high treason, enjoy your little chat with the Mask :ph34r: :D ;)

#22 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 08:44 AM

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 27 April 2015 - 08:35 AM, said:

So, here's a fun fact. Apparently if anyone in your unit takes up PGI's offer to switch to clans for the event it kicks your whole unit from Liao whether or not that person has any unit permissions until someone with the permissions logs in and resets it..

grumble grumble

That's nice of PGI...

#23 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 28 April 2015 - 07:11 AM

View PostMaxwell Albritten, on 27 April 2015 - 08:35 AM, said:

So, here's a fun fact. Apparently if anyone in your unit takes up PGI's offer to switch to clans for the event it kicks your whole unit from Liao whether or not that person has any unit permissions until someone with the permissions logs in and resets it.

grumble grumble

Did one of yours take the offer? I would kick them from my unit if they did that...

#24 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 28 April 2015 - 08:42 AM

View PostStoneblade, on 28 April 2015 - 07:11 AM, said:

Did one of yours take the offer? I would kick them from my unit if they did that...

Yea, though he didn't know that it was going to kick the whole unit nor did PGI say that it would. He just asked to be switched and someone in control of how that's handled decided it'd be OK to kick PMP from Liao then allow the guy to change factions. I don't know why they couldn't just take him out of the unit and leave everyone else alone.

Wasn't his fault so no worries. Just means that PMP lost a day of Tukayyid.

#25 Karzer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:16 AM

Now, with last 24 hours left ahead of us, I am confident I can release some TCAF numbers for the past week.

Best drop days - Days 1 and 2 of Tukkayyid with 5 companies (and a bit) present at once for both days.

Regular drop days at prime time - 4 stable companies across days 3, 4 and 5.

Average 24 hour presence across 5 days - 2 companies.

Total number of unique TCAF pilots who took part in battle across five days - 210 (with additional 9 other pilots being miscellaneous liao loyalists). That means that 91% of active personnel took part in battle (!), and 84% of total TCAF personel.

Two most stable formations - Companies 4 and 1, who spent almost all prime time droppping by their personnel lists.

Most effective formation - 1st Company with only one battle lost in five days.

Let's see what we can do on our last day.

Edited by Liu Lao, 30 April 2015 - 04:01 AM.

#26 Romeo Deluxe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 449 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 30 April 2015 - 07:36 AM

6 hours left in the event but I think I'm done now. Got the 50 points and did a few more drops. Maybe put in 30 hours? Anyways, I think I'm ready for normal CW to return now. Might do another drop or two, I don't know yet. Good luck and I'll be here another 3 weeks. Yeah, yeah I might be playing Rush's Fly By Night. B)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users