Battle Of Tukayyid Event Prize Giveaway (Closed)

59 replies to this topic

#1 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:19 AM

Battle of Tukayyid Event Prize Giveaway

THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED!

Thank you to all MWO Pilots who participated in the Event!

As of 11:24 p.m. on May 4th, 2015 all event winners have had their prizes distributed.

Again, thanks for your participation and congratulations!

There was an excellent turnout and it is my pleasure to post the winners and participants of the first Monitors Unit Prize Giveaway!

Congratulations to Our Winners!

Monitors Unit Pilot Tier

PlacePilotMatch ScorePrize
1stSoulstrom292TBA
2ndCainenEX2784250 MC
3rdOb Panda 2343000 MC
4thRazorBeastFXK3220
5thguy0320198
6thMcGruberr168
7thGreenStuff127
8thMnexus110
8thNyghtShadow110
8thBobokiller102

Non-Unit Pilot Tier

PlacePilotMatch ScorePrize
1stTaffer545Wave III Hankyu Package
2ndSovietArmada51760 Days Premium Time
3rdRaflik43930 Days Premium Time
3rdCrystal Blade43930 Days Premium Time
4thTolson 438
5thRetroCybernetic428
6thMarc von der Heide371
7thLeone340
8thTheMazing321

AWARD DISTRIBUTION:

*UPDATE*

Prize Distribution has commenced. If you are a winner and waiting for a gift code please check your account at http://monitor.enjin.com/home there will be a message waiting there for you.

Hello everyone, here is how the awards will be handed out. Immediately after the Battle of Tukayyid event you will have an additional 15 minutes (5:30 p.m. on April 30th, 2015) to get any remaining screen-shots posted to the forums on http://monitor.enjin.com/home

Only the single screen-shot with your own highest match score will be used for the rankings. This means that if you post 100 screen-shots (which would be cool), only your highest match score will be used for the events purposes. Additionally, ONLY post the screen-shots that are during and from the Battle of Tukayyid Event this weekend. Any screen-shots posted before the event begins (Yes, these posts are time stamped and tagged) will unfortunately, not qualify for this event. Also, if you do not post any screen-shots you will also not qualify and please be aware that your list of match scores from MWO for the event form the events tournament page will NOT be considered as a qualifying screen-shot.

Winner have announced on MWO and at http://monitor.enjin...d-event-winners

Winners will be informed and then the prizes will be sent to the appropriate MWO accounts. Because screen-shots are required for qualification for the event, no acknowledgement of your winning is required (we will know who you are and which MWO account to send the winnings), but it would be appreciated and feel free to brag, you earned it.

If you are a second or third place winner and wish to have the content sent to another pilots MWO account, please post to http://monitor.enjin...rd-distribution or e-mail us at monitors.unit@gmail.com to inform us of this request by May 4th, 2015 at 11:59p.m. If we have not heard from you then we will send your winnings to your MWO account automatically on May 5, 2015.

If you are a first place winner; once you are informed that you have won, please post ASAP to http://monitor.enjin...rd-distribution or e-mail monitors.unit@gmail.com to inform us as to which first place prize you would like to choose, so that we can send you your winnings. Please make your decision by May 31th, 2015 by 11:59p.m. Additionally if you also wish to have your winnings sent to another MWO account, please inform us of this decision also by the previously stated date. If we have not heard from you then we will assume that you have chosen to go with the 90 days premium time and we will send your winnings to your MWO account automatically on June 1st, 2015.

If you have any questions (please) feel free to email us or post to http://monitor.enjin...d-distribution.

Edited by Soulstrom, 02 June 2015 - 01:37 PM.

#2 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 395 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:25 AM

Certainly a creative way to recruit new talent. Good luck!

#3 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:32 AM

Thank You. The reason there are the two tiers is to make sure that all MWO pilots get a fair shake regardless of whether or not they are a Monitors Unit Pilot. If we do recruit some new pilots, fantastic; but that is not the overall goal. This community has given so much, it is my pleasure to give back.

#4 crustydog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 19 April 2015 - 06:35 AM

Good On You!

I cross posted this in our unit forum.

#5 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 19 April 2015 - 09:51 AM

I already have both packs... that doesn't seem very useful.

#6 Morlanderin

Rookie

• Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 01:11 PM

Fun fun

#7 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 03:43 PM

View PostDeathlike, on 19 April 2015 - 09:51 AM, said:

I understand that this might be the case for many MWO pilots. So I will make this option available to all participants (both non-Unit and Unit Pilots), if you have the Urban Standard Pack and Resistance Fire Pack or you don't want either, you can elect to receive 60 days of premium time instead.

Edited by Soulstrom, 19 April 2015 - 04:25 PM.

#8 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:30 PM

Hello everyone. I have already had some questions about how to take and post a screen shot. I will post these instructions on April 20th in the original thread. I preemptively, thank you for your patience.

#9 slide

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,768 posts
  • LocationKersbrook South Australia

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:36 PM

I hope your initiative encourages a few more people to play. Nice work.

#10 Sandersson Jankins

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 352 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:58 PM

You the real MVP, monitors.

#11 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:14 AM

Hello everyone. I said I would post how to take and post a screen shot today.
Please check out http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ for more detailed instruction, if what is posted below ins't enough.

For Windows Users:
1. Hit the PrtScn button
2. Open microsoft paint
3. Hit Ctrl + V
4. Save the file.
5. Post to the forum using the attach image icon in the toolbar.

For MAC Users:
1. Hit the Command button + Shift + 3
2. Open your clipboard or any other application that allows you to paste something you have copied.
3. Hit the Command button + V
4. Save the file.

For MAC User who have Windows Bootcamped on thier systems.
1. Hit the FN button + Shift + F11
2. Open microsoft paint
3. Hit Ctrl + V
4. Save the file.

Tuesday - Example Screen-shot and where to post them - INFORMATION POSTED
Wednesday - Award Distribution Process - INFORMATION POSTED
Thursday - Special Title Announcement. Can you guess what it is?

Thank You for your patience.

Edited by Soulstrom, 22 April 2015 - 09:36 AM.

#12 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 09:48 AM

UPDATE! Thank to a donation made by monitors unit pilot CainenEX, the prizes have been increased.

Thanks goes out to CainenEX!

#13 DaFrog

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Sho-ko
  • 421 posts
  • Locationmontreal

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:10 PM

I was gonna pply to join you, bout you left FRR. I might have to kill you now.

#14 CainenEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 398 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:31 PM

View PostDaFrog, on 20 April 2015 - 01:10 PM, said:

I was gonna pply to join you, bout you left FRR. I might have to kill you now.

We have a few hours left under contract but yes we are leaving the FRR. With the battle for Tukayyid coming up we felt that our service would be suited to another house to preserve the balance. We will be making our decision on our next contract after our current unit vote has concluded.

Should you still feel bitter to us then I shall see you on the battlefield.

PS: Would you take cookies for a brivbe and forgive us? ;)

Edited by CainenEX, 20 April 2015 - 02:32 PM.

#15 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:09 AM

We have now reached over 500 views! Please keep spreading the word as we actually want to give away these prizes.

#16 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 07:16 PM

Hello everyone. Below is an example of screen-shot that will need to be posted to the appropriate forums. The areas highlighted in red are the sections of the screen-shot that need to be clearly visible for your match score to count for the event. Thank you for your cooperation and if you have any questions on how to post a screenshot please, please ask.

Posted Image

Edited by Soulstrom, 21 April 2015 - 07:26 PM.

#17 Onimusha shin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 273 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:33 PM

View PostDeathlike, on 19 April 2015 - 09:51 AM, said:

win it and gift it to me =P

#18 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:08 AM

AWARD DISTRIBUTION:

Hello everyone, here is how the awards will be handed out. Immediately after the Battle of Tukayyid event you will have an additional 15 minutes (12:15a.m. on April 27th, 2015) to get any remaining screen-shots posted to the forums on http://monitor.enjin.com/

Only the single screen-shot with your own highest match score will be used for the rankings. This means that if you post 100 screen-shots (which would be cool), only your highest match score will be used for the events purposes. Additionally, ONLY post the screen-shots that are during and from the Battle of Tukayyid Event this weekend. Any screen-shots posted before the event begins (Yes, these posts are time stamped and tagged) will unfortunately, not qualify for this event. Also, if you do not post any screen-shots you will also not qualify and please be aware that your list of match scores from MWO for the event form the events tournament page will NOT be considered as a qualifying screen-shot.

Winner will be announced at 11:59a.m. on April 30th, 2015 the forums here at MWO and at http://monitor.enjin.com/

Winners will be informed and then the prizes will be sent to the appropriate MWO accounts. Because screen-shots are required for qualification for the event, no acknowledgement of your winning is required (we will know who you are and which MWO account to send the winnings), but it would be appreciated and feel free to brag, you earned it.

If you are a second or third place winner and wish to have the content sent to another pilots MWO account, please post this to the forums or e-mail us at monitors.unit@gmail.com to inform us of this request by May 4th, 2015 at 11:59p.m. If we have not heard from you then we will send your winnings to your MWO account automatically on May 5, 2015.

If you are a first place winner; once you are informed that you have won, please post ASAP to forums or e-mail monitors.unit@gmail.com to inform us as to which first place prize you would like to choose, so that we can send you your winnings. Please make your decision by May 31th, 2015 by 11:59p.m. Additionally if you also wish to have your winnings sent to another MWO account, please inform us of this decision also by the previously stated date. If we have not heard from you then we will assume that you have chosen to go with the 90 days premium time and we will send your winnings to your MWO account automatically on June 1st, 2015.

If you have any questions (please) feel free to email us or post to the forums.

Edited by Soulstrom, 30 April 2015 - 01:44 PM.

#19 Soulstrom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 844 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 09:37 AM

Tomorrow I will announce the Special Title awards. Can you guess what they might be?

#20 CainenEX

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 398 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 12:54 PM

View PostSoulstrom, on 22 April 2015 - 09:37 AM, said:

Tomorrow I will announce the Special Title awards. Can you guess what they might be?

Defender of Tukayyid
and then
KHAAAAAAAAAN of the Clans :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users