1St Crucis Recon Now Recruiting!

58 replies to this topic

#1 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:12 PM

Posted Image

Greetings, Mechwarriors!

Are you looking for a House Davion unit dedicated to good honest fun?

Are you looking to improve your skills as a Mechwarrior?

Are you looking for open and honest leadership and a place where your voice matters?

Are you looking for a unit with a structured plan to take on the best Community Warfare has to offer?

If so, 1st Crucis Recon is the place for you!

1st Crucis Recon [1CR] is a new unit of the Armed Forces of the Federated Suns and the Star League Defense Force, currently 2 battalions in strength. While we're new as a unit, many of our members have been playing together for years and we're training steadily in preparation for Community Warfare. We follow a no-nonsense code of conduct meant to create a comfortable and safe environment for all members while at the same time not creating undo stress. Our Teamspeak channels are laid back, but once the Dropship doors open, we're all business. We're steadily building new relationships and reinforcing old ones with other units in the community, setting up opportunities for scrimmages and practices, as well as future competitive league participation. Many of our members have prior experience in 3rd Party leagues like MRBC, Run Hot or Die, Proxis, and Marik Civil War, and we look forward to running in leagues once again in the future.

You can find us at http://1stcrucisrecon.enjin.com/home; Drop in and pay us a visit on our Teamspeak at voice2.gamingdeluxe.co.uk:10003 (password: mac); we welcome any friendly players who want to hang out and enjoy the world of Mechwarrior: Online! We love meeting other veteran players, but we love even more recruiting those with a lot to learn and teaching them our way of dominating the battlefield.

Enlist today with 1st Crucis Recon!

Colonel Benjamin Davion, 1st Crucis Recon Commanding Officer

Posted Image

Edited by Benjamin Davion, 17 July 2015 - 12:08 AM.

#2 LasBlast

• PipPip
  • Talon
  • Talon
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNottingham, UK

Posted 21 April 2015 - 02:07 PM

Posted Image

Edited by LasBlast, 22 April 2015 - 01:38 PM.

#3 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:31 PM

1st Crucis Recon will be in the field in force for the Battle of Tukayyid! Join us on Teamspeak at voice2.gamingdeluxe.co.uk:10003 (password: mac) for a piece of the action!

#4 Pirate Cat

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:06 AM

Dropped with these guys last night. They are a very relaxed and friendly bunch and I was made to feel very welcome from the start.

The leadership and co-ordination is also top notch, highly recommended!

#5 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 09:07 AM

In the first night on Tukayyid, 1st Crucis Recon climbed the Davion ranks to #2 before our pilots dropped of exhaustion. We're proud to fight alongside such strong units and meet such spirited opposition. Our ranks are swelling daily and the tempo of drops just keeps getting better. If you're looking for well-organized, strong CW matches, 1st Crucis Recon is looking for you.
Posted Image

Not bad for a battalion-sized upstart. B)

#6 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:07 AM

1CR ended up 7th on the Davion leaderboards, which we're more than happy with as a newer unit with a smaller player base. We'll be starting back up on CW operations in full swing next week, where we will be renewing our Davion contract. We are still recruiting and have just gone live with our 3rd Company!

Come by and see us. Join an organized force for House Davion and the Inner Sphere. http://1stcrucisrecon.enjin.com/home; Drop in and pay us a visit on our Teamspeak at voice2.gamingdeluxe.co.uk:10003 (password: mac)

#7 Harlock Fredrick

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 99 posts
  • LocationMissoula Montana

Posted 07 May 2015 - 11:22 AM

i'm commander shepard and this is my favorite crew

#8 Richard Hazen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Aggressor
  • The Aggressor
  • 886 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 02:38 PM

Hi, I was wondering what time zone do you operate in?

#9 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:21 PM

View PostDeimos Alpha, on 07 May 2015 - 02:38 PM, said:

Hi, I was wondering what time zone do you operate in?

Greetings, Deimos. 1CR is a pretty diverse much. The majority of our pilots operate in the Eastern Time zone of the US, but we have a contingent of pilots from the UK and Mainland Europe as well as Southeast Asia and some US pilots who play more during the day-time due to work schedules and the like. So our unit prime-time is US Eastern, but there's almost always someone from 1CR on and in-game.

#10 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 06:49 PM

Recent photos of 1CR mechs in the field!

Posted Image

Piloted by Corporal Brazzez, this Stalker 4N is poised to strike, fighting Capellan forces on St. Ives.

Posted Image

Piloted by Private Ghost Leadr, this Thunderbolt 5SS lies in wait with two matching companions, waiting to ambush Clan Wolf forces on Kirchbach.

Posted Image

One of many captured during fighting in the Capellan March, this Raven 3L is piloted by Private Alakan and provides a shield of ECM protection around his lancemates during fighting on Helen against Kurita attackers.

Posted Image

3 1CR mechs showcase battlescars after training exercises at home on Kestrel.

#11 Novakaine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,703 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Texas

Posted 09 May 2015 - 07:32 PM

Brazzez plays with his feet that's why his aim is so bad :lol:

#12 Theron Branson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 223 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 13 May 2015 - 08:49 AM

I just joined this unit not that long ago and these guys are top notch.

#13 Cataclysm315

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 217 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 18 May 2015 - 06:50 AM

Me and a couple of friends joined 1ST CR. Absolutely amazing group of people. Always up for a laugh but will take the time out of their day to teach you as well. Very accepting of all skill levels and always a good laugh.

Join or there are no cookies for you.

#14 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:10 AM

1st Crucis Recon's first recruiting video is up in the original post. Recruits are pouring in and we're running training classes weekly.

#15 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:32 PM

1CR is currently undertaking a 2 week Rasalhague contract as voted by our unit members! Never fear, we are still Davion loyalists and we'll be back. (Any contract we take other than Davion will be immediately followed by a contract of equal length with Davion, and Davion will always be our 'default' faction.)

#16 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 10:03 PM

1st Crucis Recon was proud to stand alongside our new friends in the FRR on the planet Hermagor, dealing the Clans one of their first setbacks in their renewed offense, holding the planet against wave upon wave of Ghost Bear attackers.

#17 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 04:20 PM

We're baaaaack.

#18 -GH0ST-

Rookie

• The Wrath
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 07:11 PM

Come check us out guys we are currently on a Davion contract for at least 2 weeks!

#19 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:25 AM

Welcome back..

#20 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 08:18 PM

Greetings, pilots of the Inner Sphere! Today 1CR is proud to announce the formation of our 2nd Battalion! As we build up and structure these two battalions, we will be forming up to regimental strength! Big congratulations are in order to Antric, Haligonian, and Stingersun, who are all taking on new ranks and new jobs. The day we had talked about as purely hypothetical, the crazy idea that we might one day expand beyond the bounds of 1 battalion, has now come. I cannot speak highly enough of the pilots of 1CR and I'm proud to call myself their leader. Come join the fight and be apart of something great.

Colonel Benjamin Davion, 1st Crucis Recon Commanding.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users