Call To Arms: Join Us For The Battle Of Tukayyid

27 replies to this topic

#21 Ink Sikes

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 68 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:22 PM

We have over 100 pilots dropping right now with room for many more! Come join the fun, make some friends and kill some clanners!

TeamSpeak3 Server
ts1.housesteiner.com

#22 NocturnalBeast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 25 April 2015 - 11:02 AM

Was pretty fun last night and we gave them a good fight although we lost the two games I was in. Mostly it was because many of us were not used to dropping with each other and at least one of our games was against an organized 12 man.

#23 Ink Sikes

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:47 AM

We had a fantastic night of dropping, the LCAF Hub was up to six twelve-person teams fighting for Tukayyid and having fun doing it. Why would you jump into the queue in anything less than a full 12 when there's a large pool of eager pilots waiting for you at the LCAF Hub on comms, ready to coordinate? Come to the LCAF Hub, forum up, make friends and have fun dropping as a full 12!

Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces Hub

ts1.housesteiner.com

Edited by Ink Sikes, 26 April 2015 - 08:47 AM.

#24 Czarr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ogre
  • The Ogre
  • 414 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 08:41 PM

i haven't been able to join one game yet

#25 Ink Sikes

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 09:09 PM

Do you mean on the TeamSpeak or the game in general? I try to remind everyone to look in the LFG channel before the in-game LFG tool to fill their 12-person team with but sometimes they are in game or not checking the All-chat channel. Next time you're waiting for a while, message me if I'm on and I'll make sure you can get into a group.

#26 Hayashi

Snowflake

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location輝針城

Posted 27 April 2015 - 03:47 AM

Gensokyo will be with Steiner for the duration of Tukayyid and then another 3 weeks after that as part of our Tour of Duty. We just finished our contract with the FRR in which time it expanded... a lot, and now we'll be sticking it to the Falcons now that we finished beating up Wolf and Bear, and Jaguar before that with Kurita.

#27 Ink Sikes

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 03:48 AM

It's not too late! Join us today for the grand fanale! Today is the last day of the Battle of Tukayyid, last drops land at 2:15PDT 5:15EDT 9:15UCT 11:15CEST! Go for VICTORIES! Go For Steiner!

Posted Image

Lyran Commonwealth Armed Forces Hub

ts1.housesteiner.com

#28 Ink Sikes

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 12:11 PM

It's the final push! 'Mech up Steiners!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users