• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:32 PM

If you want to organize fights with us that's fine. If you want to pay off merc units to fight for you, that's also fine, many units do that.

But when you come onto our TS just talking smack about how you are just destroying the Davion pugs fighting you, interrupting our drops for your BS, your'e just being d-bags. If any Davion guys are on your TS server doing that, let us know and we will call them out for it. I only ask you do the same. Playing the game, even the lore bit is fine, but when you purposely interrupt drops with BS comments it just makes the unit doing it look really bad......cough......QAR.

Thanks, have a good fight.

#2 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 13 May 2015 - 09:37 PM

I have to say if you jump onto another Faction or Unit TS and bounce into channel keep it civil. If any NS guys do this let me know.

#3 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 13 May 2015 - 10:29 PM

View PostRjBass3, on 13 May 2015 - 09:32 PM, said:

If you want to organize fights with us that's fine. If you want to pay off merc units to fight for you, that's also fine, many units do that.

But when you come onto our TS just talking smack about how you are just destroying the Davion pugs fighting you, interrupting our drops for your BS, your'e just being d-bags. If any Davion guys are on your TS server doing that, let us know and we will call them out for it. I only ask you do the same. Playing the game, even the lore bit is fine, but when you purposely interrupt drops with BS comments it just makes the unit doing it look really bad......cough......QAR.

Thanks, have a good fight.

Pretty sure this is why we have server enforcer powers on Teamspeak. Eject and ban. Done.

#4 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 04:40 AM

The guy last night, can't remember his name, wasn't being overly obnoxious, but bragging about killing pugs while were dropping sure doesn't sit well with people. If we were doing that to you guys or any other faction, i could see playing the forum game about it on here because that is always fun to do, but jumping onto their TS and bragging about it while their dropping is just in bad taste.

#5 Dawnstealer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 14 May 2015 - 04:56 AM

LEAVE OUR DAVION ALLIES ALONE. LEAVE THEM ALLLEEEWWWWN

Posted Image

#6 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 519 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 05:14 AM

Been a few Kurita fellows popping into our TS. Some are considerate, some... not so much.

#7 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 14 May 2015 - 05:17 AM

View PostRjBass3, on 14 May 2015 - 04:40 AM, said:

The guy last night, can't remember his name, wasn't being overly obnoxious, but bragging about killing pugs while were dropping sure doesn't sit well with people. If we were doing that to you guys or any other faction, i could see playing the forum game about it on here because that is always fun to do, but jumping onto their TS and bragging about it while their dropping is just in bad taste.

Yeah we would be fairly pissed unless it was a good natured poke with guys we know already. The banhammer would fall quickly most likely.

View PostJavin, on 14 May 2015 - 05:14 AM, said:

Been a few Kurita fellows popping into our TS. Some are considerate, some... not so much.

I would guess this is mostly out of boredom. We obviously kinda miss you. I mean someone clearly paid -MS- to attack Davion and the week prior -MS- attacked the clans on HK behalf which essentially left NS with nothing to do but play ARMA II / KF2 / CIV V, and some GTA V ... and and Path of Exile.

#8 Lawrence Elsa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 202 posts
  • LocationPacific Standard Timezone

Posted 14 May 2015 - 05:44 AM

This is actually one of the primary reason CWI has locked their main TS channels, since there have been a number of attacks from randoms and faction "representatives". I've even seen some factions who have in their rules that "electronic warfare" where people go into other factions' TS and spam it with soundbites and other white noise is considered "a viable tactic for disrupting your enemies".

#9 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 07:31 AM

View PostCrockdaddy, on 14 May 2015 - 05:17 AM, said:

I would guess this is mostly out of boredom. We obviously kinda miss you. I mean someone clearly paid -MS- to attack Davion and the week prior -MS- attacked the clans on HK behalf which essentially left NS with nothing to do but play ARMA II / KF2 / CIV V, and some GTA V ... and and Path of Exile.

QAR paid em as the guy in our TS server last night stated.

#10 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 14 May 2015 - 07:45 AM

View PostRjBass3, on 14 May 2015 - 07:31 AM, said:

QAR paid em as the guy in our TS server last night stated.

Pretty sure it wasn't QAR. I found out the 411. Unless it was several guys whom pooled their resources (including QAR). Either way I'd rather fight than not and right now we don't get the chance.

The NS position would be to fight our own fights given everything else is fair. IE ... we aren't getting blown up by the MERC cartel in which case NS would want some help to balance out the numbers. However that hasn't been the issue ... Kurita has been stupid stacked and is borign

#11 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 14 May 2015 - 07:54 AM

Someone explain to me how -MS- can be considered healthy for the game at this point.

#12 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 08:36 AM

View PostHarathan, on 14 May 2015 - 07:54 AM, said:

Someone explain to me how -MS- can be considered healthy for the game at this point.

Someone has to lose all those matches to us. They do a good job with that.

#13 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:01 AM

If any 9SD guys try that, let me know. We don't tolerate that sort of crap.

#14 Aylward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 606 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationCleveland, OH

Posted 14 May 2015 - 11:03 AM

I also doubt it was QAR (by themselves) that paid them, but it was a QAR pilot at the heart of OP's post.. fyi. Have had no issue with the NS pilots that have dropped by..

Edited by Aylward, 14 May 2015 - 11:04 AM.

#15 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 14 May 2015 - 05:39 PM

View PostCrockdaddy, on 14 May 2015 - 07:45 AM, said:

Pretty sure it wasn't QAR. I found out the 411. Unless it was several guys whom pooled their resources (including QAR). Either way I'd rather fight than not and right now we don't get the chance.

The NS position would be to fight our own fights given everything else is fair. IE ... we aren't getting blown up by the MERC cartel in which case NS would want some help to balance out the numbers. However that hasn't been the issue ... Kurita has been stupid stacked and is borign

Sad fact? The Stacked Deck Syndrome is a big part of what sank House Davion last time around. We had population out the ass so we simply stacked up and took whatever planet we decided we wanted. Ie, anything green or red. Marik was the only one with the numbers to even be a challenge. Then natural selection kicked in, the units on the other sides of the border started getting better, and the population faded away. The easy victories made us soft, and now we're still trying to recover. Strangely enough, I'm sitting here hoping that doesn't happen to House Kurita. I want strong opposition, someone to test myself against and use to drive my guys to get better. Instead we have hamfisted mechanics and MercStar squirting around the map like a demented jellyfish seriously undermining the entire CW system. Some Merc Star groups are really good, some are mediocre, but like Davion in the early days, they represent enough numbers on their own to do whatever the hell they want.

Also, some of the NS guys play Civ 5? Myself, Stingersun, and Brazzez play some on our nights off from MWO, maybe we can set up a team-game some time.

Edited by Benjamin Davion, 14 May 2015 - 05:42 PM.

#16 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:32 PM

View PostBenjamin Davion, on 14 May 2015 - 05:39 PM, said:

Sad fact? The Stacked Deck Syndrome is a big part of what sank House Davion last time around. We had population out the ass so we simply stacked up and took whatever planet we decided we wanted. Ie, anything green or red. Marik was the only one with the numbers to even be a challenge. Then natural selection kicked in, the units on the other sides of the border started getting better, and the population faded away. The easy victories made us soft, and now we're still trying to recover. Strangely enough, I'm sitting here hoping that doesn't happen to House Kurita. I want strong opposition, someone to test myself against and use to drive my guys to get better. Instead we have hamfisted mechanics and MercStar squirting around the map like a demented jellyfish seriously undermining the entire CW system. Some Merc Star groups are really good, some are mediocre, but like Davion in the early days, they represent enough numbers on their own to do whatever the hell they want.

Also, some of the NS guys play Civ 5? Myself, Stingersun, and Brazzez play some on our nights off from MWO, maybe we can set up a team-game some time.

We'd be down for Civ 5 for sure. We also play Arma 3, Path of Exile, Rust, KF2, and other games I am forgetting at the moment.

I don't think HK will get very weak per se. Just that having spent most of the CW on the receiving end of the Merc Cartels it really kinda sucks more having so many of them with you (NOT ALL just some or so many at the same time). There isn't a good sense of Balance. Crap it took all NS had to take #2 in HK for Tukyyid ... we had some great Merc groups with us thanks to our sugar daddy. I'd love to see an actual market place for mercs and for planets to have some meaning in game and deeper CW play. It just isn't here right now.

I'd like to see -MS- self split into 3 effective competing groups. Most of those guys are in great units. Hell they could all split up into their original units and have a great impact.

I am rambling and its late

#17 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 05:34 AM

What an interesting turn this conversation took. Not a bad one either.

#18 DerHenker

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 10:44 AM

count me in for civ 5 !! (PM)
and find out the name of this guys

#19 PerfectDuck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 328 posts
  • LocationLenexa, KS

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:16 AM

View PostRjBass3, on 13 May 2015 - 09:32 PM, said:

I've never heard of any particular unit actually going off and literally paying off another merc unit to fight. How is this even logistically possibile? As far as I know, there's no means for one unit to transfer c-bills to another.

#20 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:19 AM

View PostPerfectDuck, on 15 May 2015 - 11:16 AM, said:

I've never heard of any particular unit actually going off and literally paying off another merc unit to fight. How is this even logistically possibile? As far as I know, there's no means for one unit to transfer c-bills to another.

Been playing PoE lately Duck? Sorry your question is completely legitimate but knowing you like I do I find it incredibly funny in that I have talked about the particulars so often in drops and such over the last 4 months. Hit me up for the details it is no official mechanic on how to do it. Its been going on for a very long time and House Kurita has or at least had a major sugar daddy from Feb to Tukayyid event and event map reset.

Edited by Crockdaddy, 15 May 2015 - 11:20 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users