Looking For Chill People To Play With

2 replies to this topic

#1 Jet Spades

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:20 AM

Hi all, im kinda tired of PUGs (learned that term, last week, yay), and im looking for some people to develop strategies and chemistry with.

Im playing more than id like to admit currently, but im not willing to commit long term, since im never sure how much time i have weekly, so im looking for casual players, or ones that will at least tolerate a casual one.

Im kinda noobish, played MW4 before, and been playing this for a few weeks now, and im in central european time, though my time online is pretty random, given my sleeping paterns and general lifestyle :)

I dont use teamspeak currently, i *might* be able to do it in the future, which is a reason more to have peeps i can chat and discuss with prior to or after the matches

So yeah, that's pretty much it, im kinda too sleepy now to make witty posts, see you on the battlefield, if nothing else :)

#2 RiceCop

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 123 posts
  • LocationParts Unknown

Posted 21 May 2015 - 06:24 AM

ABW is a competitive team with a casual side. We are currently accepting pilots of all skill levels for our new casual side of the house. If you want to be casual but learn from competitive level players, we're the place to do it. Our comp level players are non-elitist and love to help new guys out and build the community. We picked up a guy last week that was doing sub 100 damage games and he's up to 500-600 damage with multiple kills per game in a very short amount of time. And if you ever decide you want to try your hand at competitive play (community warfare, Run Hot or Die league, Major League Mechwarrior, etc.) you'll already be with a unit that does it.

Here's an example- BigDoctaD is one of our top competitive players, but he runs with our casual guys all the time.

Posted Image

Feel free to stop by on teamspeak one night, there's always a few people on. Our private teamspeak address is ashbornwarriors.teamspeak3.com with no password. You won't be able to join any channels until someone gives you a server group with permissions to do so, so if you sign on and no one comes up to get you from our landing pad channel, just double click on one of the guys names and use the text chat to tell him who you are and he'll come up and get you.

Also feel free to add me as a friend in game and check out our website www.ashbornwarriors.com

Edited by RiceCop, 21 May 2015 - 06:52 AM.

#3 Jet Spades

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:54 PM

Sounds cool, though, like i said, i cant use mic currently, is that problem for teamspeak etc?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users