Choose Your Faction Wisely This Week... We May Have An Is Sided Resistance Event On The Way.

10 replies to this topic

#1 Navid A1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 4,932 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:02 PM

https://twitter.com/...613416713703424

#2 White Bear 84

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:30 PM

View PostNavid A1, on 25 May 2015 - 06:02 PM, said:

Well then, should be a benefit doing a schedule Stiener tour of duty for a week or two.. :D

Edited by White Bear 84, 25 May 2015 - 06:31 PM.

#3 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:34 PM

Um... by the time all the "contracts that got the cooldown" have ended, there will be kitten, doggy, pigeon, and pedobear cub cleanup.

Edited by Deathlike, 25 May 2015 - 06:35 PM.

#4 Karmen Baric

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • LocationSarna

Posted 26 May 2015 - 12:27 AM

It was kind of expected there would be a IS event next weekend and likely the associated Clan to IS change from merc units extra to get the shinnies that will be offered for IS units who capture 5 planets (like when the Clans did this weekend)

#5 Catra Lanis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,182 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 26 May 2015 - 01:10 AM

View PostKarmen Baric, on 26 May 2015 - 12:27 AM, said:

It was kind of expected there would be a IS event next weekend and likely the associated Clan to IS change from merc units extra to get the shinnies that will be offered for IS units who capture 5 planets (like when the Clans did this weekend)

Said it before, that's the problem not the mechs. It's not about -6% duration here and +6% range there. It's the big units flip flopping every month. The side they pick will win the CW that month regardless of the mech quirks.

#6 KinLuu

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 01:21 AM

I wonder if part of the forthcoming event will require ® mechs, just like this one requires (I) mechs.

If it will, I guess I shall stay Falcon - for the fast queue times. Gotta love them fast queue times.

#7 MechWarrior5152251

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:32 AM

Crap I took a 28 day contract!

#8 Revis Volek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:43 AM

View PostMechWarrior5152251, on 26 May 2015 - 03:32 AM, said:

Crap I took a 28 day contract!

Perm Con! (first system problems)

#9 Khereg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 919 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:01 AM

View PostCatra Lanis, on 26 May 2015 - 01:10 AM, said:

Said it before, that's the problem not the mechs. It's not about -6% duration here and +6% range there. It's the big units flip flopping every month. The side they pick will win the CW that month regardless of the mech quirks.

During this latest go-round, the big units had some effect, sure, but it was dwarfed by the effect of the event this weekend and the flood of pugs that showed up for the goodies. PGI has the tools to push CW in any direction they want. They're the real elephant at the dance.

#10 sdsnowbum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 170 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:51 AM

View PostKhereg, on 26 May 2015 - 08:01 AM, said:

During this latest go-round, the big units had some effect, sure, but it was dwarfed by the effect of the event this weekend and the flood of pugs that showed up for the goodies. PGI has the tools to push CW in any direction they want. They're the real elephant at the dance.

Really what the flood of PUGs do is guarantee that matches are occurring constantly. Clan might have had long wait times and/or ghost drops, but IS had virtually nonstop matches. Since the big units were on the Clan side it looks like a total rout for the IS.

I will say though that things are chaotic on the Clan side as well. Clans Wolf and Jade Falcon conquered every IS planet they had the option to attack, and then conquered Clan planets as well because they ran out of IS targets (and units always attack, never defend).

#11 Ace Selin

• 2,534 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 26 May 2015 - 11:38 PM

View PostKinLuu, on 26 May 2015 - 01:21 AM, said:

I wonder if part of the forthcoming event will require ® mechs, just like this one requires (I) mechs. If it will, I guess I shall stay Falcon - for the fast queue times. Gotta love them fast queue times.
If Clan was (I) mechs only, makes sense for IS to be ® mecha only, both have 2 packs worth of mechs to choose from. But the IS players of any mech type should get a CW % medallion too.

Edited by Ace Selin, 26 May 2015 - 11:39 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users