Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:29 PM

I live in the mechwarrior universe.

I am the ilkahn of my house.

#22 ArchAngelWC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 230 posts
  • Locationaboard the Smoke Jaguar Warship, "Sabre Hawk" in orbit above the PGI office

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:30 PM

View PostDarth Bane001, on 27 May 2015 - 10:29 PM, said:

I live in the mechwarrior universe.

I am the ilkahn of my house.

So your Wife is the Khan and eldest child saKhan?

therefore tho you think you are omnipotent you frequently get outmanuvered lol

#23 Clownwarlord

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,410 posts
  • LocationBusy stealing clan mechs.

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:35 PM

I think you are afraid, yes afraid of CJF reaching your clan ArchAngelWC.

#24 MechWarrior849305

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:36 PM

Hillarious! :lol:

View PostArchAngelWC, on 27 May 2015 - 09:41 PM, said:

...you really think I'm going to stick around and play this game

Noone cares -_-
Wanna be part of invasion? - Invade. Or cry.

Edited by DuoAngel, 27 May 2015 - 10:37 PM.

#25 Mi Ro Ki

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 106 posts
  • LocationEta Carinae

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:38 PM

View PostArchAngelWC, on 27 May 2015 - 09:19 PM, said:

Can PGI please remove their ability to attack fellow Clanners...as this Clan has been taken over by an influx of mercs and surats who are now using it to cut off the rest of the Clans and divert from the invasion...

If CJF cant clean their own house and play as a Clan they shouldnt be included

***** Pigeons

Firstly...Bahahahahahaha!!!!

Wow you guys are sooks... Nothing but whinge whinge whinge.

I endorse this CJF attack, top job.

Posted Image

#26 ArchAngelWC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 230 posts
  • Locationaboard the Smoke Jaguar Warship, "Sabre Hawk" in orbit above the PGI office

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:41 PM

^---and this is why Battletech is dying....

#27 ArchAngelWC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 230 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:46 PM

View Postclownwarlord, on 27 May 2015 - 10:35 PM, said:

I think you are afraid, yes afraid of CJF reaching your clan ArchAngelWC.

lol....afraid of the Pigeons....
No I am really annoyed that instead of attacking Kurita and pushing on Terra you stravag dezgra whores are going to force us to turn around and defend a planet behind our advance....
Not the Surats attacking us....You **** pigeon scum..

#28 Celtic Barbarian

Rookie

• The Hitman
  • The Hitman
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:53 PM

Its very unfortunate that you can not see that this is not the doing of CJF loyalists, but the many merc units that decided to switch to CJF as they had the most attack options at the start of the event. A few loyalist can not control units like 228, KFC, NS, and the other merc units that decided to switch factions. You can rest assured that once the event is over it will be easy to come mop up those lost planets and fix the attack lanes.

#29 ArchAngelWC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 230 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:53 PM

View PostDuoAngel, on 27 May 2015 - 10:36 PM, said:

Hillarious! :lol:

Noone cares -_-
Wanna be part of invasion? - Invade. Or cry.

Wow....your comprehension skills are obviously lacking musta fallen outta the nest one too many times...
Invade the IS yes
Invade other Clans no

Is that simple enough for you?

#30 Hydrocarbon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Qualifier
  • WC 2017 Qualifier
  • 659 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:55 PM

Posted Image

#31 ArchAngelWC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 230 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:56 PM

View PostCeltic Barbarian, on 27 May 2015 - 10:53 PM, said:

Its very unfortunate that you can not see that this is not the doing of CJF loyalists, but the many merc units that decided to switch to CJF as they had the most attack options at the start of the event. A few loyalist can not control units like 228, KFC, NS, and the other merc units that decided to switch factions. You can rest assured that once the event is over it will be easy to come mop up those lost planets and fix the attack lanes.

tho problem is they have hosed this event....JF should be almost at Tharkad..instead it crippled Wolf (which was advancing) and is now chirping at our flanks...

I get PGI is dumb....but I mean why not just hand the IS another win if they are going to allow the event to be fkd like this...which ruins it for anyone who is playing for BT

#32 Ghost_19Hz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 512 posts
  • LocationSHB

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:57 PM

View PostArchAngelWC, on 27 May 2015 - 09:57 PM, said:

You and the MWO CJF shame every player who has ever played CJF in any online BT game....and that is saying something as a lot of them were douchebags of the highest order...
But at least they understood the IS was the enemy and the crowing was over taking ground from them and being closer to Terra...
Not screwing what is presently The Crusader Clans...as even Wolf crawled out of their den

You Dare?

#33 ArchAngelWC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 230 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:00 PM

View PostGhost_19Hz, on 27 May 2015 - 10:57 PM, said:

You Dare?

You are merc...
GTFO of the Clans...and stay out

#34 Flutterguy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 472 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:02 PM

Well if the Smoke Jaguars can't handle the Falcons alone perhaps they need some reinforcements. Maybe another clan, like the Nova Cats perhaps? I'm sure they would never do anything against the interests of Clan Smoke Jaguar.

#35 ArchAngelWC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 230 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:07 PM

View PostFlutterguy, on 27 May 2015 - 11:02 PM, said:

Well if the Smoke Jaguars can't handle the Falcons alone perhaps they need some reinforcements. Maybe another clan, like the Nova Cats perhaps? I'm sure they would never do anything against the interests of Clan Smoke Jaguar.

:) CNC would be cool (as they should have already been there) but really de-Surat'ing the Clans and locking mercs out of Clan factions would go a long way I think

Or as i said in the OP removing the ability to attack planets held by other clans as JF's mercs and surats are exploiting it

#36 Frankenst3in

• PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:08 PM

LOL at all of this. This is all just game mechanics dude, no need to take it personally. The clans, and CJF in particular, are a little overpopulated right now due to the event. We focus on IS planets first, but when those are 100% and we are not done playing, its time to move on to a clan planet. That was Clan wolf for a while, but we saw a CSJ planet up today, and decided to fight there out of curiosity. Main point though, just a silly game man, no need to give yourself a heart attack over it.

#37 fuguzawaz

• PipPip
  • Star Colonel V
  • Star Colonel V
  • 38 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:15 PM

View PostKiboelt, on 27 May 2015 - 11:08 PM, said:

LOL at all of this. This is all just game mechanics dude, no need to take it personally. The clans, and CJF in particular, are a little overpopulated right now due to the event. We focus on IS planets first, but when those are 100% and we are not done playing, its time to move on to a clan planet. That was Clan wolf for a while, but we saw a CSJ planet up today, and decided to fight there out of curiosity. Main point though, just a silly game man, no need to give yourself a heart attack over it.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

thank you for making sense

#38 ArchAngelWC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 230 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:15 PM

View PostKiboelt, on 27 May 2015 - 11:08 PM, said:

^--another reason BT is dying...
ahh fk the Lore Im bored...ahh fk the lore the clans are op ahh fk the lore all the IS houses should have the same tech...ahh fk the lore the IS houses should only fight the clans....

attack the surats..keep attacking the surats...you get ghost drops guess what that happened in the lore...keep attacking the surats....they defend guess what that happened in the lore too...keep attacking the surats...

If a Clan goes warden and says its going to refrain from attacking the Surats...or defend the Surats..ok fair game...
But JF has done FK all this event other than screw other Clans up...
and as I said...its an insult to everyone who has every played CJF and that is pretty harsh since JF is like a douchebag vortex

#39 Brody319

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:21 PM

what the hell! I thought we settled this when CW was first released and we had so much infighting between the clans.

#40 SamsungNinja

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 224 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:27 PM

Hate to break it to you, but BT isn't dying because Wolf got roflstomped by CJF's superior numbers and lost some territory that will just be reset again in the future.

Stop reading into things. If you don't like the map the way it is, encourage people to defend and retake territory instead of just throwing in the towel and making ragewhine threads about it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users