Clan Jade Falcon

148 replies to this topic

#41 Frankenst3in

• PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:28 PM

View PostArchAngelWC, on 27 May 2015 - 11:15 PM, said:

......... and that is pretty harsh since JF is like a douchebag vortex

I ******* love this, Clan Douchebag Vortex has a nice ring to it. Later man, take it easy o/

#42 Khobai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 23,969 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:29 PM

And this is why changing contracts every week shouldnt be allowed...

#43 ArchAngelWC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 230 posts
  • Locationaboard the Smoke Jaguar Warship, "Sabre Hawk" in orbit above the PGI office

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:41 PM

View PostKiboelt, on 27 May 2015 - 11:28 PM, said:

I ******* love this, Clan Douchebag Vortex has a nice ring to it. Later man, take it easy o/

If you knew what I meant by Douchebag in this context....a lot of Falcons would confuse it with a compliment lol

In pretty much every BT game Falcon players who actually do Falcon loadouts and have the morale and lore knowledge to play "Falcon'y" ...are not "fun" to play against....ever
I mean if you enjoy a complex tactical battle where you step out of cover and get immediately cored...It's all Good
If you like being able to close distance and brawl or stay at range and snipe....good luck with that

There is a reason why the Falcons were one of the better Clans...
JJs lol

It's like saying Jaguar players are ******** because we use short range builds ECM and speed to keep you occupied while a direwolf runs up and derps you without even stopping lol
or Wolfs are fkers for using UAC10 to suppress while something rips your throat out

Novacat...well they smoke a Blunt...blow the smoke at you..and while you're dazed and confused you get your mind blown by a ERPPC

Edited by ArchAngelWC, 27 May 2015 - 11:48 PM.

#44 Wild_Alaskan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 159 posts
  • LocationJuneau, Alaska

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:46 PM

View PostArchAngelWC, on 27 May 2015 - 11:15 PM, said:

JF is like a douchebag vortex

Funny, after reading this thread i was just thinking the same about CSJ.

#45 FroBanger

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 183 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:52 PM

This Game is Called Mech Warrior Online Not battle tech. Do these weapons RESEMBLE anything like the table top weapons of "Lore" No?? Well then quit holding to lore that has nothing to do with this game. Its like the Game of Thrones Fan Boys raging over HBO changing the TV series so much. ALSO . Via Lore The Clans Had Trials of Possession non stop for mechs and planets, your argument is false.

Also I find it HILARIOUS you are complaining about another clan attacking you Before the First reset when FRR got pounded hard HK had to fight hmm 2-3 clans and occatoinally Davion attacking them, So I do feel TERRIBLE for you that you have to do more then Just attack house Kurita while no clans attack you at all. I REALLY feel terrible.

Edited by FroBanger, 27 May 2015 - 11:54 PM.

#46 ArchAngelWC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 230 posts
  • Locationaboard the Smoke Jaguar Warship, "Sabre Hawk" in orbit above the PGI office

Posted 27 May 2015 - 11:56 PM

View PostFroBanger, on 27 May 2015 - 11:52 PM, said:

This Game is Called Mech Warrior Online Not battle tech. Do these weapons RESEMBLE anything like the table top weapons of "Lore" No?? Well then quit holding to lore that has nothing to do with this game. Its like the Game of Thrones Fan Boys raging over HBO changing the TV series so much. ALSO . Via Lore The Clans Had Trials of Possession non stop for mechs and planets, your argument is false.

Also I find it HILARIOUS you are complaining about another clan attacking you Before the First reset when FRR got pounded hard HK had to fight hmm 2-3 clans and occatoinally Davion attacking them, So I do feel TERRIBLE for you that you have to do more then Just attack house Kurita while no clans attack you at all. I REALLY feel terrible.

lmfao....
God I cant wait till all the Big Stompy Robot online ppl get shocked by PGI deciding to try BT'ing this game up

A. so FRR got hit by 2-3 clans (as intended) and Davion (as intended) and that was somehow unfair...
its like saying Davion shouldnt attack Kurita while Kurita is defending CSJ/CNC/CGB or Marik shouldnt poke at Liao/Steiner
It's why the Clans invade together to protect each others flanks..not attack them

B. JF is a Clan....Clans have rules in order to conduct a trial for a planet there is a formal procedure and that is not conducted while the ilKhan has issued orders to all the Crusader Clans to Liberate the Inner Sphere! in most planetary leagues...the admins would have levied heavy faction penalties by now and or banned the exploitative people
C. wait is that a Kurita logo..You are a merc read my previous post
or Please accept this ticket to Turtle Bay courtesy of the Clan Smoke Jaguar....

Edited by ArchAngelWC, 28 May 2015 - 12:07 AM.

#47 Mi Ro Ki

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Tai-shu
  • Tai-shu
  • 106 posts
  • LocationEta Carinae

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:11 AM

I feel sorry for OP.

Honestly, it must suck when the game gets made interesting.

This nails the coffin for laughter.

View PostArchAngelWC, on 27 May 2015 - 11:56 PM, said:

lmfao.... God I cant wait till all the Big Stompy Robot online ppl get shocked by PGI deciding to try BT'ing this game up A. so FRR got hit by 2-3 clans (as intended) and Davion (as intended) and that was somehow unfair... its like saying Davion shouldnt attack Kurita while Kurita is defending CSJ/CNC/CGB or Marik shouldnt poke at Liao/Steiner It's why the Clans invade together to protect each others flanks.

Really digging your hole deeper lol.

Edited by Miroki, 28 May 2015 - 12:19 AM.

#48 bad arcade kitty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:26 AM

what do you want from a katana wielding bird

#49 ArchAngelWC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 230 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:28 AM

View PostMiroki, on 28 May 2015 - 12:11 AM, said:

I feel sorry for OP.

Honestly, it must suck when the game gets made interesting.

This nails the coffin for laughter.

Really digging your hole deeper lol.

http://www.sarna.net/wiki/Timeline
*Nic Jasma owns*
Suggest you read up on what the IS was doing before the Clans invaded...(please skip the part where they go crazy and have Victor Davion drop the entire Inner Sphere on Huntress while the rest of the clans go "I wish we could do that")

Edited by ArchAngelWC, 28 May 2015 - 12:29 AM.

#50 Impyrium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 2,104 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:53 AM

The Federated Suns are undergoing a popcorn shortage recently. Tis grave news indeed.

#51 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:54 AM

I think you are referring to our removal operations of the Bandit Caste in Clan Wolf space, which as Clan we are obligated to be liberating the planets from. Once they have been dismissed I feel we maybe able to make an agreement with what remains. As for Smoke Jaguar they are simply in the way of operations to be testing our new sibkin on House Kurita's petty forces.

#52 MonkeyCheese

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,045 posts
  • LocationBrisbane Australia

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:05 AM

Cool thread bro!

I shall order some popcorn at once B)

I await the "this is why battletech is dying" post directed at me.

Edited by MonkeyCheese, 28 May 2015 - 01:14 AM.

#53 Anarcho

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 538 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:23 AM

I am fine with clans slaping the **** out of each other, I just can't tolerate the "ggclose" atittude...

#54 ArchAngelWC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 230 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:25 AM

View PostDeadfire, on 28 May 2015 - 12:54 AM, said:

I think you are referring to our removal operations of the Bandit Caste in Clan Wolf space, which as Clan we are obligated to be liberating the planets from. Once they have been dismissed I feel we maybe able to make an agreement with what remains. As for Smoke Jaguar they are simply in the way of operations to be testing our new sibkin on House Kurita's petty forces.

"We as 228th pilots live and die like Mercenaries. We never really see eye to eye with those we protect, but intervene in their pissing matches anyway. We fight because we like it. We take the c-bills because we like it, and we'll die in a hail of gauss and artillery fire because we like it."

You are not a Clanner...you are a Merc
and this is the problem you are doing stupid **** that screws all the clans because PGI gave you incentives to go clan...and then rather than playing Clan you decided to exploit the mechanics to screw up the Clans...

Edited by ArchAngelWC, 28 May 2015 - 01:26 AM.

#55 ArchAngelWC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 230 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:31 AM

View PostMonkeyCheese, on 28 May 2015 - 01:05 AM, said:

Cool thread bro!

I shall order some popcorn at once B)

I await the "this is why battletech is dying" post directed at me.

well it wasnt would be the obvious answer..it was directed at the Kurita guy approving Clanners attacking Clanners cause they are not attacking him...

When Kurita is applauding you as a Clanner...you are doing something very very wrong..

#56 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:32 AM

View PostArchAngelWC, on 28 May 2015 - 01:25 AM, said:

and this is the problem you are doing stupid **** that screws all the clans because PGI gave you incentives to go clan...and then rather than playing Clan you decided to exploit the mechanics to screw up the Clans...

What if I told you we joined CJF, prior to this event being revealed, that it was a planned move for 2 weeks. In addition we meet with and discuss attack plans and other information with loyalist units daily. Providing a transparent picture for the majority of the faction in to what we are doing and being accountible.

If you read our website, maybe go further and get an understanding of us, prior to making an ass of yourself.

Edited by Deadfire, 28 May 2015 - 01:41 AM.

#57 Ghogiel

• CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • 6,852 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:39 AM

OP are you new?

CW merc and faction switching mechanic has been an ill thought outborked system since the begining. Just stop looking at factions as if they are anything to do with BT lore or some sort of thing people have allegence to for any duration. It's just groups of hardcores moving around and temporary changing the map however they want. Nothing to do with any particular faction, many times it's groups moving faction to fight other groups they want to go against. The faction is just how they get there.

Oh and moving faction to farm the faction rewards is the other big reason.

Edited by Ghogiel, 28 May 2015 - 01:41 AM.

#58 bad arcade kitty

• Bridesmaid
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:41 AM

View PostArchAngelWC, on 28 May 2015 - 01:25 AM, said:

"We as 228th pilots live and die like Mercenaries. We never really see eye to eye with those we protect, but intervene in their pissing matches anyway. We fight because we like it. We take the c-bills because we like it, and we'll die in a hail of gauss and artillery fire because we like it."

also those dirty surats spawn camp

#59 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:44 AM

View Postbad arcade kitty, on 28 May 2015 - 01:41 AM, said:

also those dirty surats spawn camp

Only Trashborns that failed at their attempt to show us they were Warriors

#60 ArchAngelWC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 230 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:49 AM

View PostGhogiel, on 28 May 2015 - 01:39 AM, said:

OP are you new?

CW merc and faction switching mechanic has been an ill thought outborked system since the begining. Just stop looking at factions as if they are anything to do with BT lore or some sort of thing people have allegence to for any duration. It's just groups of hardcores moving around and temporary changing the map however they want. Nothing to do with any particular faction, many times it's groups moving faction to fight other groups they want to go against. The faction is just how they get there.

Oh and moving faction to farm the faction rewards is the other big reason.

actually the opposite...I quit for a very very long time because I was waiting for Clans...I only came back recently (even tho I despise what PGI has done to this game which could have been awesome)

I'm just now encountering all the WTF is this blasphemy bits

Edited by ArchAngelWC, 28 May 2015 - 01:50 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users