Open Accusation Of The Unit Vrgd Cheating

22 replies to this topic

#1 MrWeaseluv Fetladral

• PipPip
  • The Paw
  • The Paw
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:11 PM

I expect this will be deleted or at minimum locked within the hour but I can hope that will not be the case. I am more then slightly pissed and 100% sure of the facts on this matter. Today a player and the unit he was playing with VRGD were all using hacks of one type or another. At least 4 players on our team claimed to have been killed by headshots from across the map (myself included) ECM mechs being targeted from across the map when behind cover and not possibly visible to the players shooting at them. The match was a farce with a score of 48-6. Not even MS or any other high caliber Unit has beaten a SWOL unit by that margin that I have ever seen. I have reported them through proper channels via e-mail but feel that the wait time presently involved in a support ticket is too long to wait to see this matter corrected. VRGD are Cheating as a Unit! At minimum the 8 that were against us in vitric forge today were. This unit needs to be investigated and a 2 week wait for a support claim against them is unacceptable! Something must be done NOW! I only regret that I wrote down but a single name from their team (because of the near impossible headshot I received) Please other players that have played this team and experienced similar speak up and get this stopped. These cheaters are ruining our game!! Edited to remove specific player name as that is in violation of the rules. However my accusation against the unit as a whole stands.

Edited by MrWeaseluv Fetladral, 08 June 2015 - 03:15 PM.

#2 Gagis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:20 PM

10000000 C-bills say that the op is salty for losing against his superiors. Any takers for the bet?

#3 Vxheous

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts
  • Location2 Time MWO World Champion

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:21 PM

Actually Weasel, a 12 man SWOL has been 48-0'ed by a pug team once, I remember hearing about the shame and the "SWOL needs to uninstall the game" comments.

VRGD is one of the strongest euro zone teams out there, though I cannot comment on use of hacks of course

#4 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:22 PM

The OP should get his whole unit to report them via the proper support channels, because I don't know a single forum user who has the authority to ban accounts...

Edited by Prosperity Park, 08 June 2015 - 02:23 PM.

#5 MrWeaseluv Fetladral

• PipPip
  • The Paw
  • The Paw
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:25 PM

I won't deny that is possible Vxheous but as I said I have never heard or seen such and will say I have already gotten several emails from this post of similar complaints filed about the use of radar hack by this team. What happened in the match I am talking about was impossible with the use of some form of radar or aimbot cheat and 2 weeks to far to long to wait to see it looked into. I am sure of what I am talking about or I would not have made the open accusation. I think you know me well enough to know that.

#6 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:32 PM

Oh, Im not denying that they might have been doing what you are saying, I have seen some pretty sketchy things as well lately, especially on Taiga where visibility for both sides is utter crap. I was only making a reference to paet of your comment in regards to getting stomped as a 12 man

#7 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:43 PM

View PostMrWeaseluv Fetladral, on 08 June 2015 - 02:11 PM, said:

I expect this will be deleted or at minimum locked within the hour but I can hope that will not be the case. I am more then slightly pissed and 100% sure of the facts on this matter. Today the player "Sugary" and the unit he was playing with VRGD were all using hacks of one type or another. At least 4 players on our team claimed to have been killed by headshots from across the map (myself included) ECM mechs being targeted from across the map when behind cover and not possibly visible to the players shooting at them. The match was a farce with a score of 48-6. Not even MS or any other high caliber Unit has beaten a SWOL unit by that margin that I have ever seen. I have reported them through proper channels via e-mail but feel that the wait time presently involved in a support ticket is too long to wait to see this matter corrected. VRGD are Cheating as a Unit! At minimum the 8 that were against us in vitric forge today were. This unit needs to be investigated and a 2 week wait for a support claim against them is unacceptable! Something must be done NOW! I only regret that I wrote down but a single name from their team (because of the near impossible headshot I received) Please other players that have played this team and experienced similar speak up and get this stopped. These cheaters are ruining our game!!

Dont do this.

This isn't the correct rout. If you have proof, send it over to PGI ... real proof. Have people screen shot their head shots, take down the names, etc, etc, etc... but doing this is really lame as you don't know 100% of anything.

You even mention others "claimed" that such and such happened. Very uncool and really below trueborn pilots (is SWOL a merc unit)? Are you the head of the unit?

Apologies, but I, personally, think this is very uncool (cheating is as well, of course).

#8 MrWeaseluv Fetladral

• PipPip
  • The Paw
  • The Paw
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:52 PM

I agree that is very uncool to have to do this but to wait 2 weeks or more for them to begin investigating the matter is more so. I play this game 4 or more hours a day every day for over a year now. I have been beaten bloody, stomped and killed in more ways then I can count and accept this without question or reserve. The impossible without the use of cheats however I will not accept. As I can not record the matches with my system and a screenshot that even I could edit to show what you suggest is not proof. I do not ask for their banning at this point only that they be investigated. If they do no wrong then nothing will come of this but some minor shame on me specifically. I however am sure of what happened and if I had been able to record that match VRGD would be minus 8 accounts right now. Since I could not to that I ask for others to share their similar experience in the hope that PGI will be goosed into doing something about these CHEATERS!!!

#9 Weztside

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 177 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:00 PM

This accusation is false. I BMMU team beat a SWOL 12 man 48-0. They didn't accuse us of cheating as far as I know.

#10 Sjorpha

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,475 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:01 PM

How would you know whether they have investigated or not? I don't think you should expect to be informed, such things are usually done behind closed doors.

They could also have investigated and failed to find any evidence, I don't know what you provided of course,

#11 MrWeaseluv Fetladral

• PipPip
  • The Paw
  • The Paw
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:06 PM

View PostWeztside, on 08 June 2015 - 03:00 PM, said:

This accusation is false. I BMMU team beat a SWOL 12 man 48-0. They didn't accuse us of cheating as far as I know.

I have been informed of this match by vxheous already in this post. as I responded I was not aware of it. However it does not change the impossibility of the shoots that were being made in the match I am complaining about. I have no issues with being beaten or even crushed as described as long as the players doing it are not cheating to achieve their win.

#12 Weztside

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 177 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:21 PM

Soar loser.

#13 Mercules

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 5,136 posts
  • LocationPlymouth, MN

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:27 PM

View PostMrWeaseluv Fetladral, on 08 June 2015 - 02:11 PM, said:

I expect this will be deleted or at minimum locked within the hour but I can hope that will not be the case. I am more then slightly pissed and 100% sure of the facts on this matter. Today a player and the unit he was playing with ........

What part of "Do not name and shame!" do you not get? The part where you will earn a ban?

#14 Weztside

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 177 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:31 PM

View PostVxheous Kerensky, on 08 June 2015 - 02:21 PM, said:

Actually Weasel, a 12 man SWOL has been 48-0'ed by a pug team once, I remember hearing about the shame and the "SWOL needs to uninstall the game" comments.

VRGD is one of the strongest euro zone teams out there, though I cannot comment on use of hacks of course

It wasn't a pug team. We had an 8 man with 4 pugs against a 10 man of SWOL with 2 pugs. I was there. We started telling your unit mates to uninstall after they went 24-0 with 2 waves of nothing but clan heavies. They then waited outside the gates for 10 minutes doing nothing and then started team killing each other. The 2 pugs on their team asked us to come kill your unit mates out of pure rage so we pushed out and cleaned up the scraps. It was the saddest display of piloting ability and sportsmanship I've ever seen in my time with MWO and this thread fits right alongside it.

#15 Summon3r

• 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:08 PM

lol nice paragraph, and even more LOL seeing this is from SWoL

#16 MrWeaseluv Fetladral

• PipPip
  • The Paw
  • The Paw
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:12 PM

View PostSummon3r, on 08 June 2015 - 04:08 PM, said:

lol nice paragraph, and even more LOL seeing this is from SWoL

What makes it so funny comingfrom SWOL? Yes we had 2 players banned for cheating. What most don't know is that they were reported to PGI by not 1 but at least 4 other SWOL members. SWOL as a whole will not tolerate cheating. It is our only absolute rule.

#17 Vxheous

• CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • CS 2019 Gold Champ
  • 3,822 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:23 PM

View PostMrWeaseluv Fetladral, on 08 June 2015 - 04:12 PM, said:

What makes it so funny comingfrom SWOL? Yes we had 2 players banned for cheating. What most don't know is that they were reported to PGI by not 1 but at least 4 other SWOL members. SWOL as a whole will not tolerate cheating. It is our only absolute rule.

It was three members that cheated, and they were all brothers that played from the same room

Edited by Vxheous Kerensky, 08 June 2015 - 04:24 PM.

#18 John1352

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,025 posts
  • LocationConnecting....

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:48 PM

Were you standing still when you got headshot? Or moving directly towards the enemy who did it?

If you know where the mech's cockpit is and have mouse sensitivity turned down it really isn't that hard to headshot a stationary mech from across the map.

#19 MrWeaseluv Fetladral

• PipPip
  • The Paw
  • The Paw
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:52 PM

I was moving and in a midnight blue ECM hellbringer outside the base (on Vitric forge) at the time. but that was me I don't know what the other 3 members of my team where doing when they got headshot...

Edited by MrWeaseluv Fetladral, 08 June 2015 - 04:54 PM.

#20 bad arcade kitty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 5,100 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:57 PM

scandals, intrigues, investigations

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users