• The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 67 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationPurvo

Posted 14 June 2015 - 04:49 PM

Purvo 7 News For 15/6/3052

Posted Image

The Voice of the Chancellor. From Sian to the Fringe of Capellan Space.

The Chancellor Has Been Assassinated, Successor Quickly Announced

SATURDAY, JUNE 6th, 3052 -- It is with a heavy heart that this reporter brings news of the Chancellor's demise.

Her Celestial Wisdom, Romano Liao, daughter of Maximilian Liao was found lifeless in her bed Saturday morning in the Celestial palace on Sian. Officials expect foul play as Tsen Shang, the head of Maskirovka was also found dead in his bed Saturday morning. In order to maintain rude ,Romano's son, Sun-Tsu Liao. The Chancellor was aged 60.

Posted Image

(Purvo 7 News apologizes for the late breaking story. Our Maskirovka correspondent would not allow us to print this unfortunate story until an investigation was conducted. -K)

War With House Davion Still Blazing Hot

JUNE, 3052 -- In the continuing war against the FedCom scourge the Confederation is called to defend against the ruthless assault by the FedRats. The savages exist only to slake their greed through the resources of our abundance. It is only through the guidance of His Celestial Wisdom, Chancellor Sun-Tsu Liao will our honorable, esteemed, and skilled MechWarriors be able to persevere against the wretched FedCom menace.

Over the HPG, tempers rage as the Davions threaten our planets (Not our beer, thankfully. That's Tsingtao, not Tsinghai guys. Sheesh)

Good Hunting, MechWarriors of the Confederation. The hopes of all Capellans from Sian to the Fringe go with you across the light-years.

Gatekeepers Recruitment Drive Underway

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 10th, 3052 -- In a recent development, the Gatekeepers' recruitment drive has been bringing in a slew of fresh blood Eager to be one of the newest Sao-Wei to bring honor to the Celestial Throne, the recruits will undergo rigorous Basic Training to both ensuring that they are right for the Gatekeepers, and ensuring that the Gatekeepers are right for them.

Again, for those interested in becoming the newest addition to the Gatekeepers battalion are welcomed to contact myself, the Gatekeepers recruitment officer T G Cid, or any other Officer of rank Sang-Wei or above. Check out the battalion info at houseliao.blogspot.com stop by Purvo Actual, and meet the Gatekeepers.

TCAF Back Home in Capellan Space

WEDNESDAY , JUNE 10th, 3052 -- His Celestial Wisdom is both relieved to know that our brethren from the Tikonov Commonality are safely home after time away from the Confederation. Members of TCAF were spotted fighting the good fight alongside the MechWarriors of HLGK on Wednesday against the Davion oppressors

Said MechWarrior Artanizzz:

"...already had a nice fight side by side with HLGK against 31HR. Nice to see that Davions are actively attacking our planets - more fights, more kills, more wins and more glory for TCAF and Liao."

Good on ya Artanizzz, and Good Hunting those Davs for the glory of our newly appointed Chancellor.

Doctrine Updates Announced For Gatekeepers Battalion

THURSDAY, JUNE 11th, 3052 -- Thursday brought new changes to the Gatekeepers long standing doctrines and tactics. Most interestingly was the total release of the restrictions on acceptable chassis. In understanding the dedication that was paid to the application of the Gatekeepers' established tactics and drills, the command staff has green-lighted the use of all available chassis provided it follows existing 'Mech roles.

Also new to the Gatekeepers doctrine is the abolition of the Electronic Warfare role. No longer in the purview of only lighter 'Mechs, the position is being modified to include a wider range of 'Mechs that may already be in another role in addition to providing ECM support.

A unique way of adding personal flavor to your MechWarrior will be through the addition of the Favored 'Mech. While this has been a long established plot point for all new Gatekeepers (See: New Gatekeeper Action Items) the practice is renewed through an XP reward for using your favored 'Mech.

With the "Perks" program no longer in consideration, HLGK XP will now be used for a new bonus program to be announced.

Head Writer: Ken "Archangel" Blackwood
Maskirovka Correspondent :[REDACTED]
Chinese Language Correspondent: Jochi Kondur

Edited by ArchangelKenko, 14 June 2015 - 04:59 PM.

#2 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:49 PM

May we live in the glory of the Celestial Throne and Suntzu Liao who sits upon it.

#3 ArchangelKenko

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 67 posts
  • LocationPurvo

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:52 PM

For the honor of His Celestial Wisdom

#4 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 11:40 PM

This news story is....suspect to say the least. Not one mention of my Chancellorship at all? I call shenanigans. But, all role play trash talk aside, your news stories are always entertaining. keep it up. :D

Edited by ccrider, 14 June 2015 - 11:41 PM.

#5 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 16 June 2015 - 08:01 AM

View Postccrider, on 14 June 2015 - 11:40 PM, said:

This news story is....suspect to say the least. Not one mention of my Chancellorship at all? I call shenanigans. But, all role play trash talk aside, your news stories are always entertaining. keep it up. :D

Well, we could've mentioned it: but it would've sounded the same as you being made an Emperor because some watery tart threw a scimitar at you!! LOL

#6 ArchangelKenko

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 67 posts
  • LocationPurvo

Posted 16 June 2015 - 10:05 AM

View Postccrider, on 14 June 2015 - 11:40 PM, said:

Purvo 7 News only recognizes Sun Tau Liao as the true Chancellor. (Maskirovka would have my ass otherwise.)

((aside: as long as there are people in the Sphere who enjoy my contribution to the community I'll keep writing.))

@Stoneblade: lobs` The moistened bint lobs scimitars.

#7 ccrider

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 04:48 PM

View PostStoneblade, on 16 June 2015 - 08:01 AM, said:

Well, we could've mentioned it: but it would've sounded the same as you being made an Emperor because some watery tart threw a scimitar at you!! LOL

Speaking of watery tarts throwing swords at me.....I'm also the Emperor. Let the hate flow through you, cause Chancellor, Emperor (and badass mofo with a heart of gold. also a fly hat.) ccrider has an announcement for your next paper. :ph34r:

#8 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:44 AM

View Postccrider, on 17 June 2015 - 04:48 PM, said:

Speaking of watery tarts throwing swords at me.....I'm also the Emperor. Let the hate flow through you, cause Chancellor, Emperor (and badass mofo with a heart of gold. also a fly hat.) ccrider has an announcement for your next paper. :ph34r:

LOL, perhaps a PM to Kenko would see you mentioned

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users