• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:46 AM

View PostSaliddry, on 16 June 2015 - 06:38 PM, said:

currently driving my nova with 12 er small

Hit reg has always been variable. But with 12 ERSL you could also be firing more often than you think at ranges greater than optimal, reducing your damage.

#22 Midax

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 195 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:55 AM

View PostSaliddry, on 17 June 2015 - 08:22 AM, said:

good.. hope ya die from it

thx for so much info for the topic ..but hey you have proven that your an dumb moron cause the others could read&understand it and even had to say something about the topic

You are a terrible person. He's already dead. No reason to keep trying to give him cancer.

#23 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:42 PM

View PostSaliddry, on 17 June 2015 - 08:22 AM, said:

good.. hope ya die from it

thx for so much info for the topic ..but hey you have proven that your an dumb moron cause the others could read&understand it and even had to say something about the topic

This guy...wow...

Now, per your original, unedited post, which I assume you edited after looking at my Profile page (saw your name there):

1) As you must have noticed from my page, I'm quite the competent pilot, hardly an "idiot that got a matchscore before 200 before the patch."

2) I saw nothing in your post that warranted my contribution. You ranted in deranged grammar. I've learned that, when someone does this, there is nothing that can be said that will not be misconstrued and fired back at the poor poster who sought to "say something about the topic."

3) If you want less sarcasm from competent human beings, and more respect and feedback on topics you post, I suggest you take an English class and show more initiative. Apathy, insults, and rants do not endear you to people.

Good day and good riddance.

View PostAppogee, on 17 June 2015 - 08:46 AM, said:

Hit reg has always been variable. But with 12 ERSL you could also be firing more often than you think at ranges greater than optimal, reducing your damage.

This is most likely the OP's problem. He probably is overestimating his own abilities and the weapon ranges while underestimating his opponents.

#24 WatDo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 172 posts
  • LocationIn your base, killin' your d00ds

Posted 17 June 2015 - 02:46 PM

I've been seeing bad hitreg too,it was so bad it made me log off. Really, it's just the patch, happens every time they patch the game... and on events, and weekends, and when there's more people than normal on. Honestly, if they don't fix hitreg in general soon i'll end up logging off for good.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users