22 replies to this topic

#1 Markoxford

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 91 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 03:05 PM

To all clans,

There has been a revival of our fortunes over the last few weeks. After our epic victories to take Tukkayid a cruel trick was played upon us and, as we left the showers of victory, the clock was turned back and the Inner Sphere claimed it was all a dream.

From June the 30th to July the 6th we can once again press our advantage in pilot skills and courage by forcing the Inner Sphere fractions into a deadspin of panic !! Raise up and be your very best by aiding the Jags and Falcons extend their corridors of influence all the way to Liao controlled territory. Once we have split the Inner Sphere in half we can attack every faction at will exposing the cowards that hide behind multiple jumps.

And, once again, in 2 weeks time only a dream will save the inner sphere from it's truly deserved fate of subjugation to our will !!

#2 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 27 June 2015 - 04:25 PM

I'd rather hinder then help Jags.

#3 Memnon Valerius Thrax

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 766 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 June 2015 - 04:53 PM

im rdy for it.

let the storm begin. at wends i rejoin my jags.

Edited by Memnon Valerius Thrax, 27 June 2015 - 04:53 PM.

#4 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:13 PM

I am a Crusader through and through, it runs in my veins, the Inner Sphere must be removed from our traditional home-world, We as Clansmen can have it no other way, let them dream we failed the last time, our success is there for the world to see, it is there for the galaxy to see, they are in denial, they live in a fantasy of glory but in truth are wallowing in fear, they will call for their mercenaries again and they will fail them again, we are four Clans united with limited warriors, they are many with their mercs, you Wardens may extend the hand of mercy but we crusaders will not, I will join with my fellow clansmen on the field of battle and together WE WILL take back our home.

#5 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:58 PM

You are misguided. Terra was never the home of the Clans. Strana Mechty is where you were created by general Kerensky's son who wanted to play king. Terra is the birthplace of humanity. Your way is only war, even when you do not claim it. You war with each other like barbarian tribes seeing who can gain more power and glory at the expense of your supposedly brotherly Clans. Ask the Clans about the mistake when Nicolas annihilated the Wolverines who Khan McEvedy was a voice of reason in. You revel in petty trials born of arrogance and supposed honor. You stifle the production and creativity of millions and work them as slaves yet you see yourselves great because you ride the coattails of someone else's past accomplishments.
You Crusaders do not see the IS nothing more than a trial and yet you neglect to see the beauty of what has worked. The FRR has worked. A republic. You genetically bred supposedly superior warriors hire mercenaries and pay them with IS currency.
The Clan way has always been one of oppression and violence. Infighting will destroy you, your genetic legacies will be lost and corrupt, total war will replace your hard balanced brand of battle. Once more Clans are absorbed, abjured, or annihilated, you will turn on each other and pick at the bones of what was once Clan. Not all battles are won by the sword and because of that, you sow the seeds of your own destruction.

#6 Fenrisian Wolf

• PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationThe Rock

Posted 27 June 2015 - 07:00 PM

TERRA WILL BE OURS!

#7 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 28 June 2015 - 06:51 AM

View PostAlec Braca, on 27 June 2015 - 05:58 PM, said:

Your way is only war, even when you do not claim it. You war with each other like barbarian tribes seeing who can gain more power and glory at the expense of your supposedly brotherly Clans Successor States.

Funny how it applies to the Inner Sphere "Great" Houses too ;)

We shall bring the enlightment.

#8 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 28 June 2015 - 07:19 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 28 June 2015 - 06:51 AM, said:

Funny how it applies to the Inner Sphere "Great" Houses too ;)

We shall bring the enlightment.

We are no Great House. We are the Free Rasalhague Republic. We are not slaves to incompetent monarchs who use us as pawns for their petty ambitions. We have survived before the Draconis Combine absorbed us and we will survive after. You will never find peace as long as you hold FRR citizens.

#9 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 28 June 2015 - 07:39 AM

View PostAlec Braca, on 28 June 2015 - 07:19 AM, said:

We are no Great House. We are the Free Rasalhague Republic. We are not slaves to incompetent monarchs who use us as pawns for their petty ambitions. We have survived before the Draconis Combine absorbed us and we will survive after. You will never find peace as long as you hold FRR citizens.

Lol yup, you are simply a play toy that was created to keep two REAL powers separated :)

#10 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 28 June 2015 - 08:34 AM

View PostAlec Braca, on 28 June 2015 - 07:19 AM, said:

We have survived before the Draconis Combine absorbed us and we will survive after. You will never find peace as long as you hold FRR citizens.

Right.. But it seems that the Ghost Bears might ;)

#11 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 07:02 PM

Come join us clan ghost bear...start pushing south. It's good to see the smoke jags are stalking prey again, was worried that they were either dead or kurita bondsmen

Edited by Grimwill, 28 June 2015 - 07:08 PM.

#12 The Boneshaman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 481 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 07:29 PM

only reason you have gotten ANY where is due to mercs and only mercs. I see more mercenary controlled planets than clan. when they come back to the IS you will lose all you have.
death to the sick inbreeding clans.

#13 Goochman

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCLERMONT, FLORIDA

Posted 28 June 2015 - 07:31 PM

Ok, I'm new to this but I thought the whole battle was this weekend. Did I miss it? :(
When is the next and how can I join?

Goochman

#14 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 09:13 PM

View PostThe Boneshaman, on 28 June 2015 - 07:29 PM, said:

only reason you have gotten ANY where is due to mercs and only mercs. I see more mercenary controlled planets than clan. when they come back to the IS you will lose all you have.

The mercs prefer our home baked cookies. We have genetically engineered them to be as tasty as possible.

Terra will be ours, and with it we shall produce the greatest flour to further enhance our cookies.

There is no escaping the revival of the Diabetes League.

#15 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:17 PM

View PostAresye Kerensky, on 28 June 2015 - 09:13 PM, said:

The mercs prefer our home baked cookies. We have genetically engineered them to be as tasty as possible.

Terra will be ours, and with it we shall produce the greatest flour to further enhance our cookies.

There is no escaping the revival of the Diabetes League.

Your cookies had no effect on me. Rasalgue will be free and eating bacon of freedom in no time! :P

#16 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:37 AM

View PostThe Boneshaman, on 28 June 2015 - 07:29 PM, said:

Agreed. It's very sad indeed. That's why I don't count this as a victory in the slightest.

#17 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationIn Dropship DogeCafe

Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:10 PM

Top Kek. Wolf is at terra. xD. Is CW really that dead? where the clans just easily mowed on downward?

#18 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:30 AM

Order 66 is a go. I repeat, Order 66 is a go.

#19 Bubblewhip

• PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:51 AM

Damn it Alec we are on the same side. You will see one day!

As for us Clansmen, yes we particularly Ghost Bears and other loyalist units are struggling but like Tukkyid there will be a time when loyal souls will be rewarded. Until then we keep on fighting knowing what we are doing is right.

#20 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:51 AM

View PostAlec Braca, on 27 June 2015 - 05:58 PM, said:

Not all battles are won by the sword and because of that, you sow the seeds of your own destruction.

Much of mechwarrior and actually human history has been formed by the tip of the sword.

This event will prove the same... but lasers >.>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users