4 replies to this topic

#1 NocturnalBeast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 29 June 2015 - 01:42 AM

The Urbanmech is in the game because people pestered PGI for it and they put their money behind it, we need a similar campaign for the Bushwacker.

Edited by Ed Steele, 29 June 2015 - 01:43 AM.

#2 Smith Gibson

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 04:25 AM

The Urbanmech is also in the game because according to MWO's timeline it has already been invented.

The Bushwacker won't even be invented for a year or so.

Meanwhile, I assume the Bushwacker will be one of the first 'Mechs released once MWO decides it is 3053.

#3 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 29 June 2015 - 07:14 AM

The Bushwacker is a great Mech. I had almost forgotten about it.

#4 Luscious Dan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,146 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:15 AM

Would be an interesting parallel to the Ebon Jaguar (though smaller and probably with few energy hardpoints on most variants). Shame the IS LBX20 isn't available until 3058, as one of the few Bushwacker variants carries it.

#5 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:45 AM

View PostSmith Gibson, on 29 June 2015 - 04:25 AM, said:

The Urbanmech is also in the game because according to MWO's timeline it has already been invented.

The Bushwacker won't even be invented for a year or so.

Meanwhile, I assume the Bushwacker will be one of the first 'Mechs released once MWO decides it is 3053.

Agreed, but MWO is technically in the Summer of 3052 (unless the timeline got rolled back again and I missed it), but some of the Resistance mech variants were not available until much later (or were completely made up by PGI).

View PostLuscious Dan, on 29 June 2015 - 08:15 AM, said:

Would be an interesting parallel to the Ebon Jaguar (though smaller and probably with few energy hardpoints on most variants). Shame the IS LBX20 isn't available until 3058, as one of the few Bushwacker variants carries it.

This is exactly why I want it, it is fast, low-profile and has decent firepower / hardpoints.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users