Change Of Mechlab/menu

5 replies to this topic

#1 Distric

Rookie

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:36 PM

I personally liked the old mechlab/ menu before you had updated it with all these bright colours and more tabs and takes longer to select mechs.

Who else liked the old mechlab/ menu?

#2 Donnerkeil666

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal II
  • Marshal II
  • 164 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:51 PM

I very much prefer the new mechlab. The mech selection screen doesn't look as cool, but now that I am used to it, it takes much less time to select a certain mech. No more scrolling for ages to take an assault..

#3 ResidentCrow

• PipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:56 PM

I can't find out were it lists quirks in mechlab now, but the actuall customization and finding of lost modules is easier now. But seriously.... where are the quirks.....?

#4 Donnerkeil666

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Marshal II
  • Marshal II
  • 164 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:14 AM

In the mechlab there's this window bottom right corner, where you have the mech reset button. To the left of the reset button is a rectangle with an arrow inside. Click that button to expand the window. There's the quirk list.

#5 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:17 PM

Ya i like the new mechlab and they're working on the mech select. Make sure you have the mechlab in the expanded mode. If you dont have it in this mode it is kind of bad.

View PostResidentCrow, on 30 June 2015 - 09:56 PM, said:

I can't find out were it lists quirks in mechlab now, but the actuall customization and finding of lost modules is easier now. But seriously.... where are the quirks.....?

What Donner said and you can still mouse over in the store. I use the store when im trying to compare mechs.

#6 sandworm16

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 103 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 06:57 AM

https://www.reddit.c...hbvz/o_mai_gad/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users