Davion Vs Clans

17 replies to this topic

#1 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:32 AM

A nice slap in the face for FRR and Kurita.

Davion has been putting up better fights.

/cheers

MS, Diplomate

#2 QueenBlade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • 710 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:45 PM

May be against Wolf they are, but Kurita is winning in both points total and planetary conquest

#3 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:30 PM

Davions big strength is and has always been that we show up, win or lose. We've got a lot of new players and pugs and people who play casual but in CW, etc. etc. We show up though and keep dropping. We've had months and months where we were keeping Liao, Marik and Kurita entertained pretty much solo.

Numbers are not what they were but as a given rule, well, we show up for the game.

#4 QueenBlade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • 710 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:30 PM

Then can you hit Small World? It'll remove that -MS- tag on the planet and reduce their points on the planetary conquest leaderboard.

#5 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,250 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:37 PM

I don't see how MS having trouble defeating Davion pugs has anything to do with HK or FRR. B)

I jest, I jest.

#6 Danjo San

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:43 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 02 July 2015 - 01:30 PM, said:

Davions big strength is and has always been that we show up, win or lose. We've got a lot of new players and pugs and people who play casual but in CW, etc. etc. We show up though and keep dropping. We've had months and months where we were keeping Liao, Marik and Kurita entertained pretty much solo.

Numbers are not what they were but as a given rule, well, we show up for the game.

Yeah Right ... You show up to fights!!!!! Liao is laughing their ass off right now!

#7 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 02 July 2015 - 02:59 PM

View PostDanjo San, on 02 July 2015 - 02:43 PM, said:

Yeah Right ... You show up to fights!!!!! Liao is laughing their ass off right now!

You know that the Clans will push south and pretty soon Liao and the FWL will have fronts with them. Enjoy fighting the Clanners instead of each other for a change.

#8 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 03:01 PM

View PostAlec Braca, on 02 July 2015 - 02:59 PM, said:

You know that the Clans will push south and pretty soon Liao and the FWL will have fronts with them. Enjoy fighting the Clanners instead of each other for a change.

Dude, I seriously hope that happens. Liao will finally have someone to fight again

#9 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 02 July 2015 - 03:04 PM

View PostDanjo San, on 02 July 2015 - 03:01 PM, said:

Dude, I seriously hope that happens. Liao will finally have someone to fight again

I didn't know what you guys (the southern houses) did down there all day (most matches). Did it get boring?

Edited by Alec Braca, 02 July 2015 - 03:05 PM.

#10 Danjo San

• Hero of Liao
  • Hero of Liao
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 03:18 PM

View PostAlec Braca, on 02 July 2015 - 03:04 PM, said:

I didn't know what you guys (the southern houses) did down there all day (most matches). Did it get boring?

With no direct enemy. What do you think? Ask our largest Unit what they did as Davion started their "0 defence=best defence" strategy.
Davions dont show 90% of the time!

#11 St0neFire

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 192 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, US

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:12 PM

yawn

#12 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:25 PM

View PostDanjo San, on 02 July 2015 - 03:18 PM, said:

With no direct enemy. What do you think? Ask our largest Unit what they did as Davion started their "0 defence=best defence" strategy.
Davions dont show 90% of the time!

We don't show up because there are NO drops on Liao. We've left your front empty for a couple of weeks, and you didn't seize a planet in that time. Hell, I think you lost a couple to our casuals.

Edited by IraqiWalker, 02 July 2015 - 05:25 PM.

#13 RjBass3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 635 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationKansas City MO.

Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:40 AM

Lets get the Liao/Davion no show thing straight.

Liao's main forces are in the Euro time zones while Davions are in teh NA time zones. Liao wants to fight us when we don't have anybody there, and we want to fight them when they don't have anybody there.

Let's stop blaming each other for not showing up already. We want to fight you, are begging to fight you and vice versa, it just often doesn't work out for our sleep schedules. Not your fault and not ours.

#14 DiabloSix

• PipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 52 posts
  • LocationInfernal Regions

Posted 03 July 2015 - 05:55 AM

Have to agree with Rj. We ghost drop many times against Liao, get bored and decide to attack clan territory.

#15 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:51 AM

View PostRjBass3, on 03 July 2015 - 05:40 AM, said:

Lets get the Liao/Davion no show thing straight.

Liao's main forces are in the Euro time zones while Davions are in teh NA time zones. Liao wants to fight us when we don't have anybody there, and we want to fight them when they don't have anybody there.

Let's stop blaming each other for not showing up already. We want to fight you, are begging to fight you and vice versa, it just often doesn't work out for our sleep schedules. Not your fault and not ours.

We show up - when we're around. Some of the solid folks on both sides even took pains to try and coordinate times and matches between Liao and Davion. It just didn't play out so I understand.

Ask Kurita though. We showed up to get our faces punched by NS et al day in and day out for a good long while and when Davion/Liao both actually had, you know, bunches of players we actually *couldn't* shut the Liao border down - we tried and people showed up anyway.

Please advise all Liao players to restructure their lives to be awake and playing in NA prime timezone and this problem goes away. As a Davion, born to privilege and wealth I don't see where the problem is.

Edited by MischiefSC, 03 July 2015 - 07:51 AM.

#16 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 03 July 2015 - 08:00 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 02 July 2015 - 01:30 PM, said:

this man gets the whole point of the thread.

#17 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 July 2015 - 12:52 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 03 July 2015 - 07:51 AM, said:

We show up - when we're around. Some of the solid folks on both sides even took pains to try and coordinate times and matches between Liao and Davion. It just didn't play out so I understand.

Ask Kurita though. We showed up to get our faces punched by NS et al day in and day out for a good long while and when Davion/Liao both actually had, you know, bunches of players we actually *couldn't* shut the Liao border down - we tried and people showed up anyway.

Please advise all Liao players to restructure their lives to be awake and playing in NA prime timezone and this problem goes away. As a Davion, born to privilege and wealth I don't see where the problem is.

Posted Image

#18 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 06 July 2015 - 06:53 AM

Been tough fights this weekend, no two ways about. My unit's fortunes have been a little poor, still training up a lot of new blood, but we're still coming back for more. Was bad timing that our Steiner expedition came about as the Clans reached Davion space, but nonetheless, we're doing what we can.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users