8 replies to this topic

#1 starwolf1991

• PipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNo Data Available

Posted 05 July 2015 - 12:05 AM

I want to pass on my gratitude and praise to my fellow men and women of the Free Rasalhague Republic, mercenaries and loyalists alike. I also would like to pass the same onto those who have joined us in recent days for wargame exercises; specifically, our comrades in arms from the Lyran Commonwealth's 12th Donengal Guard and the mercenaries of the 228th Independent Battle Regiment.

The times have been tough for us in recent weeks. We've watched our borders rapidly shrink before our eyes. We've found ourselves outgunned on many frontiers as the Clans overwhelm the northern houses, backed by a seemingly endless stream of mercenaries. Some of our battles over the past weeks haven't been the easiest as well, most especially Susquehanna and Leoben. But you know what? Despite all that, you're still here. Even if we face defeat, we still continue to march forward and fight on. Over the course of time, I have also seen some impressive sportsmanship, teamwork and conduct, both inside and out of the battlefield. You are all part of what keeps everything alive and you should be extremely proud of yourselves.

So thank you, everyone. Continue doing what you're doing and remember this. To Victory or Valhalla!

Edited by starwolf1991, 05 July 2015 - 02:21 PM.

#2 QueenBlade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • WC 2017 Bronze Champ
  • 710 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 12:09 AM

To Victory or Valhalla starwolf1991

#3 Shell Game

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 12:19 AM

Some of the best matches that we, the BMMU Jade Falcon mercs, faced this event cycle were vs. FRR VRGD, FRR OLD, and Steiner 12DG. Many of these CW matches went down to the last few pilots on each side. Special recognition to the 12 DG Count Zero 74 and Tuatha who kept us on our toes with relentless pushes, counter attacks, and overall flexible strategy. Thanks for keeping us all on the edge with great matches!

A salute to all of you o7 !!

Edited by EpicWarlord, 05 July 2015 - 12:21 AM.

#4 PhoenixNMGLB

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 307 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 12:31 AM

I have to say when I see the FRR flag in game I know I am in for a tough fight. 12 man or pugs doesn't matter, you always seem to bring the a game.

Great fun dropping against you all.

o7

#5 Túatha Dé Danann

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 1,164 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 July 2015 - 03:12 AM

View PostEpicWarlord, on 05 July 2015 - 12:19 AM, said:

Some of the best matches that we, the BMMU Jade Falcon mercs, faced this event cycle were vs. FRR VRGD, FRR OLD, and Steiner 12DG. Many of these CW matches went down to the last few pilots on each side. Special recognition to the 12 DG Count Zero 74 and Tuatha who kept us on our toes with relentless pushes, counter attacks, and overall flexible strategy. Thanks for keeping us all on the edge with great matches!

A salute to all of you o7 !!

Thx. The matches were great!

#6 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:47 PM

The FRR will never die. Thank you for the games. To victory or Valhalla!

#7 Sjorpha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,475 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 11 July 2015 - 11:28 AM

View PostPhoenixNMGLB, on 05 July 2015 - 12:31 AM, said:

I have to say when I see the FRR flag in game I know I am in for a tough fight. 12 man or pugs doesn't matter, you always seem to bring the a game.

Great fun dropping against you all.

o7

Praise from the enemy is the best kind, a good many hard fights against the falcons.

#8 starwolf1991

• PipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNo Data Available

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:58 AM

Dedication, patience and our unity in numbers have paid off. Well done everyone on securing Leoben, today! A mad salute to everyone who banded together to make it happen :D

#9 Tank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 12 July 2015 - 11:06 PM

View Poststarwolf1991, on 12 July 2015 - 02:58 AM, said:

Dedication, patience and our unity in numbers have paid off. Well done everyone on securing Leoben, today! A mad salute to everyone who banded together to make it happen :D

Leoben is only beginning, we will not rest until all of FRR planets are free, no matter how many time times they reduce us to zero - there always will be a hero. ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users