5 replies to this topic

#1 Sickboy78

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 46 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 05 July 2015 - 04:30 PM

Why do we have to wait for our mechs to complete out of one CW match to move onto the next? It seems like an incredible waste of time. I have 40 mechs. If I happens to die early in a CW match, I should be aloud to drop a new match if I have to the available mechs to drop besides ones that were in last match. Having to wait around 10-20 minutes for my mechs to get out of my last match is psychotic and unnecessary and a waste of my time. You can't even drop 4 completely different mechs. There is no good reason for it.

#2 -Vompo-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 532 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 05 July 2015 - 04:40 PM

The wait is there so people don't just rush in with all their mechs and sabotage their own team by doing it.

edit. Or just quit the game when they don't like their team or the enemy team.

Edited by VompoVompatti, 05 July 2015 - 04:41 PM.

#3 Kiiyor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 5,564 posts
  • LocationSCIENCE.

Posted 05 July 2015 - 04:43 PM

View PostVompoVompatti, on 05 July 2015 - 04:40 PM, said:

The wait is there so people don't just rush in with all their mechs and sabotage their own team by doing it.

Which used to happen a lot, back in the days of AFK farming.

#4 PappySmurf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 842 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 04:48 PM

One thing PGI needs to do is take a few lessons from =(WarThunder) they need CW presets so you can have more than one drop deck set up and ready to go maybe 2-3 presets would work well.

You can look this up if you don't know what I mean about presets also WarThunder has a great way to pick TANKS OR PLANES TO JUST CLICK ON AND PLAY replacing the mech selection in the terrible UI we have now.

http://warthunder.com/us

Posted Image

Edited by PappySmurf, 05 July 2015 - 04:49 PM.

#5 Ralgas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,628 posts
  • LocationThe Wonderful world of OZ

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:21 PM

View PostVompoVompatti, on 05 July 2015 - 04:40 PM, said:

^

This.

If it works like you describe you'll just get a ton of d/c's as players go in and drop out as soon as the match starts, grinding their loss cbills until they have geared/the mechs they want.

#6 orcrist86

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,151 posts
  • LocationNew Avalon Institute of Science

Posted 05 July 2015 - 07:36 PM

russ has said that multiple drop decks are coming but not soon. We should ask again on the new mech select is done.

Posted Image@TheRoadbeer more drop decks is going to happen but unfortunately not fast - UI engineers all tied up on new Mechlab for another month[/color]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users