7 replies to this topic

#1 xX PUG Xx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 25 July 2015 - 07:31 AM

We are please to provide our services to the people of the Free Rasalhague Republic and look forward to helping in reversing the fortunes on the battlefield.

Lets see if we can push back the Clans and liberate some of your worlds together.

#2 starwolf1991

• PipPipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNo Data Available

Posted 25 July 2015 - 09:10 AM

Welcome to the Republic, Praetorian Legion! If it is pushing back the Clans you seek, there is plenty of that to do.You shall find many battles during your stay here. ;)

Edited by starwolf1991, 25 July 2015 - 09:10 AM.

#3 Rattler85

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 275 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 06:40 PM

Please do not act in universe towards us. We are only semi-feral.

#4 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 11:29 PM

Right,

IS dropdeck rebuilt - CHECK
Modules transferred from "other" 'Mechs - CHECK
A few "practice" drops in defence against Clans - CHECK

OK time to get busy and earn our paychecks.

I am noticing alot of solo droppers in the defence queues (and an inordinant amount of disconnects); a couple pieces of advice from a player that fights both in group and solo.

i. MOST attacks are initiated by large groups, upto and including 12 mans. Therefore if you constantly defend you are more likely to face a well coordinated group on constant comm's with a commander calling the shots. Then the slight advantage they have with Clan 'tech is multiplied tenfold over a group of 12 solo players and you HAVE to expect a hard fight.

ii. If you don't want to see your Faction squeezed out of contact with the other IS Factions, then you need to attack, one thing I noticed when travelling the Clan Factions is that solos and small groups will initiate assaults against planets and use Faction Chat to encourage others to join them. If you haven't tried it yet, give it a go. I will certainly be encouraging my fellow Legionnaires to take the fight to the Clans.

iii. Another thing to bear in mind is that if you attack a Clan world, the "Call-to-arms" goes out across all Clan Factions. So you are more likely to get a defending team of solo players or small groups. The same reason that IS Faction players see a hodgepodge of different Factions when THEY follow the "Call-to-arms" in defence against a Clan attack.

So a team of solo IS players is more likely to face a team of solo Clan players if the IS players attack a Clan planet.

Good luck and have fun out there.

P.S.

I do not see myself as that good a player, so please don't view this as me trying to lord over anyone. Just my opinion from playing a "fair" amount of Community Warfare :D

#5 Mordale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:35 PM

Drop time!! PL 12 man Dropping!

#6 Mordale

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:28 PM

Posted Image

#7 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:46 PM

Oh you didn't? Yup, I think he did....

Well I've missed a full week of CW thanks to work :( but now it's the weekend and it's time to earn some real (pretend) money. But first some sleep, THEN it'll be CW all weekend (unless my wife drags me out shopping, or the kids want to go swimming and I need to walk the dog. THEN it's CW all weekend, really).

:D

Edited by xX PUG Xx, 30 July 2015 - 11:50 PM.

#8 Mordale

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 10:25 AM

Sad to say it,...this is our last day here! We had fun! But the unit has voted to move on,......till the next Time,.. <S>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users