#141 jss78

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,575 posts
  • LocationHelsinki

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:50 PM

View PostOvion, on 04 August 2015 - 05:30 PM, said:

From Europe can expect 300-500 ping, possibly more.

Will have to see, but it may end up being bad.

I'm getting 230-240 ms from Europe (Helsinki). I really didn't expect to, but I'm leaving the Oceanic box checked for the time being.

I feel like they did the right call with putting the server in Singapore, if that results in more people from outside the Australasia region being able to play there, their local player population being so small. I doubt I'd get ping this low to Australia.

#142 Thrudvangar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 646 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:07 AM

its just too big and the filters don't getting saved.. man.....

promises and promises and everytime there is still some HUGE improvement left..

doesn't PGI play their game itself?!

how it is right now, its simply unusable so i'll switch to the chassis view again...

also the right side of the mech select screen and the mech stats windows is ****** up. put it a few pixels down to the bottom of the screen instead "just putting it anywhere"..

this is unprofessional work for me.

Edited by Thrudvangar, 05 August 2015 - 12:10 AM.

#143 meteorol

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 12:15 AM

Is there already a known date for playable clan trialmechs?

It's cool that half of the trialmechs are viable now, but it would be good for new player experience if all of them were.

#144 employee24601

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 176 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:03 AM

In the new Mechlab

Please add the following info to the mech 'mouse-over' breakout display in Mechlab:
  • Installed engine size
  • Installed modules
Also, please let us resize the Mech Stats box (at least vertically so we don't have to scroll).

Cheers!

Edited by employee24601, 05 August 2015 - 03:00 AM.

#145 Revener

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 223 posts
  • LocationSvea Rike

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:18 AM

The ability to see what modules the mech have installed is not in the new mech select. or am I blind ? :)

you should not have to go into the mechlab to see what a mech is outfitted with

Edited by Revener, 05 August 2015 - 05:18 AM.

#146 Reesoo

Rookie

• The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Posted 05 August 2015 - 07:19 AM

Game goes better every time...

...but plz make it possible to SAVE my last VIEW / Filters.
I change Mechs very often .. and allways set the same VIEW / Filters again is a bit ... u know ;)

Hope 4 Change
Greetz

#147 EightBitKnight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 164 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:36 AM

View PostTitannium, on 04 August 2015 - 11:02 PM, said:

ill test patch today, but pls, dont tell me TRIAL mechs are on by default.

What would you like me to tell you? T_T and you have rehide the trials after every battle. Otherwise ok.

Edited because it ate my message T_T

Edited by EightBitKnight, 05 August 2015 - 08:58 AM.

#148 Speedy Plysitkos

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationMech Junkyard

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:45 AM

also missing the green/yellow/red ping bar completely.

#149 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,250 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:47 AM

View Postemployee24601, on 05 August 2015 - 02:03 AM, said:

In the new Mechlab

Please add the following info to the mech 'mouse-over' breakout display in Mechlab:
  • Installed engine size
  • Installed modules
Also, please let us resize the Mech Stats box (at least vertically so we don't have to scroll).

Cheers!

Regarding modules, I have noticed that if you expand the mech stats window and then drop down the modules menu so you are viewing modules, that window stays there in its current state as you click on other mechs. While not quite as fast as your suggestion states, it is actually pretty quick to just click on the mech and then look at the stats window with the modules displayed.

#150 Krucilatoz

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 11:28 PM

This might be a bug on Oceanic Server,
when playing on Caustic Valley using any mech + Radar Derp module, I always disconnected after 2 - 3 game played. I couldnt rejoin again, always got disconnected again.
Put away Radar Derp, I can play smoothly again.
This never happened when I play on NA server.
When I disconnected, I also able to edit loadout even the mech still has "in-game" banner.

Info :
My ping is 30 - 50 to Oceanic server, mwo-repair-tool all file check OK.

#151 employee24601

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 176 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 06 August 2015 - 12:07 AM

View PostGas Guzzler, on 05 August 2015 - 08:47 AM, said:

Regarding modules, I have noticed that if you expand the mech stats window and then drop down the modules menu so you are viewing modules, that window stays there in its current state as you click on other mechs. While not quite as fast as your suggestion states, it is actually pretty quick to just click on the mech and then look at the stats window with the modules displayed.

That's a great solution actually. The only issue is that the scrolling and the size of the box seems to reset to default when going in and out of that view. ie Going into Loadout and then back in the general Mechlab view, I'm faced with the small unexpanded box and the modules out of view again :ph34r:

Edited by employee24601, 06 August 2015 - 12:08 AM.

#152 SnagaDance

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,860 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 06 August 2015 - 04:21 AM

View PostInnerSphereNews, on 31 July 2015 - 06:51 PM, said:

As part of this final phase in our recent regional server expansions, we have also added ping indicators to the Server Selection window and Play Now statistics window.

Posted Image

Been asked already but where is this feature? Is this only on the 64bit version? I'm not checking Oceanic before I'm getting some realistic ping indication to be honest.

#153 Ano

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 637 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:02 AM

View PostSnagaDance, on 06 August 2015 - 04:21 AM, said:

Been asked already but where is this feature? Is this only on the 64bit version? I'm not checking Oceanic before I'm getting some realistic ping indication to be honest.

Don't know about the indicator, but you only need one game to figure out what your ping range is likely to be -- why not give it a try?

FWIW, I was getting 220ms-ish from London (I get 80-90ms to the US and 20-30ms to the EU servers). The most disconcerting thing was the delay on zooming in and out.

#154 SnagaDance

• Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,860 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 06 August 2015 - 10:03 AM

View PostAno, on 06 August 2015 - 05:02 AM, said:

Don't know about the indicator, but you only need one game to figure out what your ping range is likely to be -- why not give it a try?

FWIW, I was getting 220ms-ish from London (I get 80-90ms to the US and 20-30ms to the EU servers). The most disconcerting thing was the delay on zooming in and out.

Sure! And being the practical guy that I am that is exactly what I'd normally do. Buuuuuuuut....they promised me this nice shiny colours thingy, and I was just being stubborn.

Dastardly PGI has pre-empted my attempt at resistance out of principle though. They've just launched their Oceanic Takeover event.

Oceanic Warhorns here I come! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

#155 Sigmar Sich

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,059 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Kyiv

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:40 PM

I don't like new cockpit glass. At least give an option to choose old one, please. I dont want empty space in my view, neither green mud. Make it 3 options - "off-minimalistic-realistic", please, and make everybody happy..

Edited by Sigmar Sich, 08 August 2015 - 03:01 AM.

#156 Telmasa

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,548 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 01:58 PM

I like the new 'Mech select screen, got all the options I could ever think of. I'll look forward to seeing my Mech's camo in the smaller windows.

edit: Oh, I can work-around that by just saving some kind of loadout chance on each 'Mech.
That would be impossibly tedious if I were a poke-mech collector, but thankfully I've kept my collection sensibly small. Still, there should like, be a hotfix for that. :P

Edited by Telmasa, 07 August 2015 - 02:01 PM.

#157 Ovion

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 3,182 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:31 PM

View PostTelmasa, on 07 August 2015 - 01:58 PM, said:

I like the new 'Mech select screen, got all the options I could ever think of. I'll look forward to seeing my Mech's camo in the smaller windows.

edit: Oh, I can work-around that by just saving some kind of loadout chance on each 'Mech.
That would be impossibly tedious if I were a poke-mech collector, but thankfully I've kept my collection sensibly small. Still, there should like, be a hotfix for that. :P
It took me about an hour to just do the lights.
I haven't bothered with the rest yet.

#158 Ano

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 637 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:02 PM

View PostSnagaDance, on 06 August 2015 - 10:03 AM, said:

Dastardly PGI has pre-empted my attempt at resistance out of principle though. They've just launched their Oceanic Takeover event.

Oceanic Warhorns here I come! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

That's the spirit :)

#159 MechWarrior3671771

• 2,021 posts
  • LocationGermantown, MD

Posted 09 August 2015 - 01:05 PM

Nice patch. Loving the new mech lab layout, although I wish the Fav 4 panel was back.

One problem - can you make the mech lab toggles persistent? Getting really tired of pushing back the shelf of trial mechs everytime I want to look at my own mechs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users