Having Solos In The Solo Queue Has Killed Mwo For Me

6 replies to this topic

#1 Ace Selin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:50 PM

So im pugging playing by myself and i lose 10 games in a row, that's horrible and to top it off its because 11 other random people on my team weren't able to play better than the enemy 12 random people we were against. Solo Q is going horrible; surely if i lose 2 games in a row they should put me in a team of 14 v 12 so i can win. Its never my or my teams fault we lose and surely not losing 10 in a row, its because the matchmaker is so bad and puts 12 pugs who were better, had more luck, talked more and used more modules against us and thats darn unfair. I just want to win and the matchmaker needs to cater for that otherwise im going to go cry and complain that I, who is surely an uber player in this game gets pitted, always, against people who gain an unfair advantage by being 12 random solos over my 11 random solos & me. Its never that my team or I made a mistake or didn't talk, its that darn matchmaker. Can i play against bots (easy bots) to prove how elite i am because playing against people in solo Q is just too hard.

#2 Tristan Winter

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,530 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:05 PM

Oh, I get it.

Satire.

#3 Stelar 7

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 315 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:06 PM

2/10, reference to a previous thread makes for better click bait. Content lacking.

#4 Team Chevy86

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 1,074 posts
  • LocationDue North

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:19 PM

Troll level 0.
At least the other post had some merit.

#5 Light-Speed

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 286 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:21 PM

The matchmaker and poor communication/command system has been a magnet of hate and rotten tomatoes for some time now. We all know what you are talking about. Now eat some sugar. Certainly works when I fall into one of those depressive periods that this game induces.

Somewhat part of why the meta is so popular, really.
Now, if you tell us what builds you run and what problems you run into at least we can help you.

#6 Speedy Plysitkos

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,460 posts
  • LocationMech Junkyard

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:53 PM

poor.

#7 FETTY WAP

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent