3 replies to this topic

#1 D A T A

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 892 posts
  • LocationCasamassima, Bari, south Italy

Posted 02 September 2015 - 05:45 AM

Make a CW event that lasts for a month and give a cease fire phase based c-bill reward to corps that own planets

#2 xCico

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:29 PM

I SUPPORT YOUR IDEA; MECH SCIENTIST!

#3 B L O O D W I T C H

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts

Posted 04 September 2015 - 06:44 AM

View PostIL MECHWARRIOR, on 02 September 2015 - 05:45 AM, said:

Make a CW event that lasts for a month and give a cease fire phase based c-bill reward to corps that own planets

Uhm.. if possible, i'd like an event which doesn't emphasize on unit size.

#4 Polkastein

• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 30 September 2015 - 05:45 PM

I am an avid proponent for MWO and I am getting frustrated. CW is really all I want to play but CW is no longer fun. Nobody wants to play it unless they are in a group, because let’s face it, if you’re not in a group, you will get smashed.

CW needs to be a solo queue, or group queue like the public drops. The planets assaulted need to be pre-determined every 24 hours and the percentage of wins (not territories on the planet) determine who takes or holds a planet, this way we won’t need a ceasefire every 8 hours. All pilots of a faction get into the queue to help take the planet. Groups v groups, solo v solo. Population would not be as much of an issue because you don't pick a planet, you are assigned to the target planet via the queue. If a 12 man wants to play, then hopefully there will be a 12 man for them to fight against, otherwise they will be in the queue for a while.

If a faction has population issues, PGI can raise or lower the rewards as they said they would do at the beginning of CW and have hardly done since. However, this needs to be adjusted weekly, not whenever they need to shift populations. Put someone in charge of that PGI and hold them accountable.

Take the tags off the planets and refund everyone’s money that was put into the unit coffers; I don’t see any way that would work with the queue system above anyway.

Also, if mechs have not fully completed the basic skill tree, they should not be in CW. This will eliminate trial mechs and people trying to level mechs at the cost of others who do come with fully skilled mechs.

I spend money on this game and it is about to end if I don’t see any improvements in play.

Edited by Polkastein, 30 September 2015 - 05:47 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users