Looking For Clan

6 replies to this topic

#1 Xiacium

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 12:33 PM

Hi,

I am looking for a group that would allow a returning player into their midst.

EU TZ - although I work shifts so I play both US/EU

Looking for both a social/fun clan, although I hate loosing (i don't spit out my dummy however, to be clear) so am looking for a team that knows it's business.

35 years young with mic, really just looking for a bit of competitiveness with some of the same ideology - any groups out there?

#2 Moku

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,257 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 10 September 2015 - 01:46 PM

There is this subforum above: Recruitment - Lyran Commonwealth

Good Luck,

Moku 10SR

#3 013

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 26 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 10 September 2015 - 02:26 PM

CLAN Goliath Scorpion International Is always looking for some new members. We are a Clan of friends and have a good time together while playing to win.(Mostly)

The thing is we are Clanners. we don't use Innersphere.
We Are Allies with Wolf : Jade Falcon: Ghost Bear. And Switch from team to team with them.

Any one interested in joining can Message Me 013, Or GSRonin

#4 Count Zero 74

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 733 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 12:08 AM

Go away Clanner !!!!! ;)

#5 SpeCtaCular

• PipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 12:41 AM

http://www.skye-rangers.net/

#6 Ink Sikes

• PipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 01:19 PM

The LCAF Hub has about 30 casual Units who are always recruiting so it's really a good place to start. The majority of us are Loyal House Steiner Units but others, like my Unit, the Outer Rim Mercenary Company, take contracts with other factions but don't fight against Steiner.

Come check everyone out at the Hubs TeamSpeak3 at ts1.housesteiner.com. You can also see all of our Units at http://lcaf.houseste.../lcaf-hub-units

#7 R Razor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,583 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania ...'Merica!!

Posted 14 September 2015 - 01:29 PM

View PostInk Sikes, on 14 September 2015 - 01:19 PM, said:

The LCAF Hub has about 30 casual Units who are always recruiting so it's really a good place to start. The majority of us are Loyal House Steiner Units but others, like my Unit, the Outer Rim Mercenary Company, take contracts with other factions but don't fight against Steiner.

Come check everyone out at the Hubs TeamSpeak3 at ts1.housesteiner.com. You can also see all of our Units at http://lcaf.houseste.../lcaf-hub-units

What he said.

There are a lot of good units and good people over on the Steiner hub as well, it's where I hung out when I played. Can't go wrong with any group you hook up with over there, though my sentimental favorites are 5th RCT and TCMC........both units have good folks.

Edited by R Razor, 14 September 2015 - 01:30 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users