Return Of An Icon: The Marauder Is Here

472 replies to this topic

#461 Kushida

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 02:51 PM

Look...i bought the Marauder pack and it sure looks pretty but its slow, cant load out weapons to compare with my timber wolf. At 75 tons i would like a IS mech that will at least close to a mad cat speed and firepower I mean this thing is a slow under powered target and you need to fix this! Really do you think the black widow would chose this **** instead of a mad cat?

Edited by Kushida, 01 December 2015 - 02:52 PM.

#462 CycKath

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,575 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 01 December 2015 - 02:57 PM

View PostKushida, on 01 December 2015 - 02:51 PM, said:

Really do you think the black widow would chose this **** instead of a mad cat?

That's like asking why a 1950's race car driver didn't just drive a 2015 F1 car. Stupid inability to pilot tech from the future!

#463 Twilight Fenrir

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 02:58 PM

Look...i bought the Marauder pack and it sure looks pretty but its slow, cant load out weapons to compare with my timber wolf. At 75 tons i would like a IS mech that will at least close to a mad cat speed and firepower I mean this thing is a slow under powered target and you need to fix this! Really do you think the black widow would chose this **** instead of a mad cat?

Posted Image

#464 s0hno

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 128 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:07 PM

I like this thing! Quite tough, adequate maneuverability and firepower while staying balanced with other Mechs. And jumpjets / 3 ballistics! Finally, I can troll with 3 AC2 again! Posted Image

Edited by s0hno, 01 December 2015 - 03:17 PM.

#465 Fenrisian Wolf

• PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationThe Rock

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:30 PM

Can't wait to buy it later this week.
Remember everyone there is no such thing as a bad mech only a bad pilot.

#466 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:48 PM

She used IS mechs because her unit was posing as an IS mercenary unit in order to gauge the strength of the IS forcesand report it back to the Clans pre-invasion. She used a Warhammer after she lost the Marauder to the Bounty Hunter and then used a Dire Wolf when she returned to Clan Wolf. Natasha did not need to have PGI buff her mechs, because she was a skilled warrior.

And the Marauder is almost 1000 years older than the Timber Wolf, which is basically a much more advanced, Omni-mech version of the Marquees.

Edited by Ed Steele, 01 December 2015 - 03:49 PM.

#467 Kushida

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:35 PM

OK OK I get its a old mech and yes the black widow is a very skilled pilot!! and i do love the lore, I'm saying is since the clans are here now, cant we have some lost tech or captured clan tech on this mech to make it better then when it was new 1000 years ago? like if you have a 1969 camaro wouldn't you put on new low profile rims and tires and a aluminum intake new type pistons, cam and nos and a new suspension of today's standards? it would look stock but would be a lot better with the new parts.
I'm just tired of the clans in CW walking all over IS tech and wanted to have a IS heavy to challenge there clan counter parts..that's all I am saying..8)

Edited by Kushida, 01 December 2015 - 04:36 PM.

#468 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:50 PM

View PostKushida, on 01 December 2015 - 04:35 PM, said:

OK OK I get its a old mech and yes the black widow is a very skilled pilot!! and i do love the lore, I'm saying is since the clans are here now, cant we have some lost tech or captured clan tech on this mech to make it better then when it was new 1000 years ago? like if you have a 1969 camaro wouldn't you put on new low profile rims and tires and a aluminum intake new type pistons, cam and nos and a new suspension of today's standards? it would look stock but would be a lot better with the new parts.
I'm just tired of the clans in CW walking all over IS tech and wanted to have a IS heavy to challenge there clan counter parts..that's all I am saying..8)

XL engines, Ferro-Fibrous armor, Double HS, ER lasers, LBX-10s, Artemis, ECM, Endo Steel, Streak SRMs, Tag, Narc, pulse lasers... are all lostech, so if you have any of those on your Marauder it is already equivalent to the Star League version. Yes, PGI could allow mixed tech (salvage) like in older MW games, but they decided not to allow mixed tech.

Edited by Ed Steele, 01 December 2015 - 04:56 PM.

#469 hobbez84

• Pip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 05:38 PM

FML, installed a XL335 on my MAD-BH2, and now I can't run it because the new max engine limit is XL300 post hot-fix. Posted Image PGI, gimme my c-bills back!

#470 Grey Death Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 01:19 AM

View PostBig Tin Man, on 14 September 2015 - 11:35 AM, said:

Not to risk slowing down the hype train, because my wallet is dangerously close to the keyboard here, but what exactly is the refund policy if certain curmudgeons issue a cease and desist letter, thus delaying (or god forbid, stopping) the release?

View PostMovinTarget, on 14 September 2015 - 11:40 AM, said:

I think the reason we are seeing this now is because Harmony Gold recently lost some court battles regarding these designs... Thats why there is new BT material out there with the Marauder, Warhammer, and several other classically "unseen" mechs prominently displayed on the front cover, almost like they are giving HG the finger...

Question why is everyone fretting about Cease and Desecies letters here !!, surely there no Danger of us losing the Maurder is there???

Edited by Death Storm, 02 December 2015 - 01:21 AM.

#471 Xbwalker

• PipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 89 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSanta Maria CA

Posted 02 December 2015 - 09:35 AM

View Posthobbez84, on 01 December 2015 - 05:38 PM, said:

FML, installed a XL335 on my MAD-BH2, and now I can't run it because the new max engine limit is XL300 post hot-fix. Posted Image PGI, gimme my c-bills back!

Glad I'm not the only one. I LOVE my new mechs but now I am out 4MILish from that engine :(

#472 RobarGK

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 183 posts
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada

Posted 02 December 2015 - 10:01 AM

I'd recommend contacting support. They can probably fix that up for you.

#473 Dodger79

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,552 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany

Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:33 AM

Would it be possible to get a 2nd Bounty Hunter Hero through a gift code? For standard purchase it is locked after bought once due to the limit of 1 per account, but what happens, if an account, that already owns a BH tries to add another via gift code?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users