Patch Notes - 1.4.11.0 - 22-Sep-2015

61 replies to this topic

#61 AUssenseiter

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 01:33 PM

i like it...best update ever. Made the game complete new and interesting again. After thousands of matches things became a lttle boring, for instance if your team was just a punchingball society without any chance, there is a good potential for anger and sometimes the motivation for playing this match seriously was lost. Now you can fight for a tier up or at least a yellow bar, so you take some sucess out of the match even if its lost. Brilliant. Also the overall motivation for teamplay is obiously raised.

I mean, it was about time to add some "sense" into the matches. This is far more interesting than just grinding cbills and XP which are pretty useless for old players.

#62 Alan Hicks

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 414 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 06:23 PM

Really liked the latest patch, the new training finally fills a space the game needed for a quite some time. After that, you just long for a good campaign. All the other elements introduced are fine too.

I just hope that in CW, they bring back soon the now missing generators status, and issue I read affects only clanners.

Edited by Alan Matilda, 28 September 2015 - 10:11 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users