7 replies to this topic

#1 thinkn bout thos Beans mans game

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 147 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:04 PM

Greetings Mechwarriors!

Its almost Terran Autumn, and you know what that means?

ITS MISS INNER SPHERE TIME!

As you know this contest was first held in late 2014 in order to crown the 2015 CW Phase One Miss Inner Sphere. First off, lets give a round of applause to our 2015 CW Phase One winner,

Shiro "Mecha" Nagato!

Posted Image

As we will all know from last year, this Miss Kurita 2015 rose through the ranks of the Inner Sphere contestants with her grace, poise, and great duels to win our hearts!

This year, we will be holding initial auditions on October 2nd, 2015. Contestants from each house are pitted in single contest against the best pilots the clans have to offer. Then, the survivors are asked to answer one of the toughest questions in the Battletech Universe.

This years topic is a hard hitter: "Why Clans are great and should always winWhy IS quirks are bad for balance"

Finally, its off to the Mech-suit competition, where contestants can show off their style in the Mech lab!

Posted Image

Once the dust settles, we will have our 2016 Miss Inner Sphere!

Please Note: This Community Warfare competition is open to all genders and sexes. Our judges are not judgmental! For further information and entry, head over to : kurita.brazilgaming.net

Presented by El Trumpo, Por favor Vota

#2 Scoops Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 716 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:16 PM

Miss Marik still has not been decided on yet, unfortunately.

#3 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 04:35 PM

Please don't get sent to k-town before I can get home and submit a proper entry for Mrs. Davion.

With you guys that is always a race against the clock.

#4 Suzumiya Haruhi no Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 413 posts
  • Locationjapan

Posted 24 September 2015 - 04:41 PM

ganbare minnasan

#5 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 05:55 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 24 September 2015 - 04:35 PM, said:

Please don't get sent to k-town before I can get home and submit a proper entry for Mrs. Davion.

With you guys that is always a race against the clock.

It can't be helped.

#6 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:21 PM

View PostTasker, on 24 September 2015 - 05:55 PM, said:

It can't be helped.

Son of a *****.

You guys need to learn to be more dull. Have you considered typing in a monotone? Maybe you should RP more, I understand that's popular in certain popular circles.

Cuz you guys need more popular. Anything that could be viewed as 'silly' is, apparently, abhorrent and potentially bannable. Also I strongly suspect sarcasm goes right over the head of the people it's been directed against. I can say **** like:

"This balance decision is so bad, so stupid that the people who made this decision should have to get a written letter of apology from their parents and every single teacher they've had since kindergarten for having released into the world someone who would make decisions this bad before they are allowed to make any decisions, at all, ever again' and not get a single peep out of it.

Yet if I said 'Wow! Amazing balancing on the Black Knight! Clearly a top performer and a great addition to the Inner Sphere! Low hardpoints, certain death hitbox designs, quirks that make the Shadow Hawk feel good about itself! How could it go wrong?' I'd end up down here.

Totally serious - I think you guys are too nice sometimes. I'm a total *******, regularly, and I never end up down here save when I'm posting in something you wrote.

#7 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 25 September 2015 - 12:59 AM

I expected a black knight head

#8 VorpalAnvil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper