No Hud In Community Warfare

12 replies to this topic

#1 MandaloreWise01

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 06:38 AM

Hello, I'm reporting a problem that is growing for me, I have started playing community warfare recently, and have been seeing a growing problem, no hud while playing community warfare. It started a couple matches ago, with one mech, but quickly grew to two mechs, and I'm afraid to continue playing community warfare, lest I end up with all my mechs doing the same.

Is there anyone else with this problem, and is there a way to fix it? BTW, an running minimum specs, but only low spec on computer is ram, at 4 gigs. Thanks.

#2 Deus ex Inferus

• Pip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 04:15 PM

This happens at a minimum, one out of the 4 drops. It's really killing clan warfare for me. I've tried the power up/down, right control+F11, and over heating repeatedly. Nothing works. I would try and power through and walk my shots to the target but, that doesn't go very well. At worst, I'm ruining it for my teammates by accidental engagements. I just eject now and hope for the best in the next drop, if I have one.

Edited by Deus ex Inferus, 06 October 2015 - 04:16 PM.

#3 Tigron11

Rookie

• The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 12:54 PM

I have been having much of the same problem, 1st mech the hud is fine then 2nd mech drops with no hud, 3rd and 4th mech the hud is back. Does not matter which mech I drop in 2nd time its still the same.

#4 MandaloreWise01

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 04:26 PM

Still happening with me, varrying of whether or not I get a hud. really annoying

#5 Goraph

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 02:34 AM

Same to me. First mech always fine. After that, usually one mech from 2/3/4 have no hud. Power down/up not help

#6 Luerim

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 10 posts
  • LocationLexington, KY

Posted 02 November 2015 - 07:40 AM

This is on-again off-again problem for me as well. The only solution I've found is to exit the match and rejoin, so far that's always worked.

#7 Fulgar

• PipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 07:46 AM

When this happens to me, it has usually been my third mech. That really sucks I tell you! I have no answers hopefully keeping this near the top will get some more people to weigh in on it.

Thanks,
Fulgar

#8 Omaha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 559 posts
  • LocationAnywhere

Posted 02 November 2015 - 10:37 AM

Hmm, havent had this happen to me yet, but in pug queue sometimes while using tab, I will loose my hud. Try to press tab once very quickly. There is a keybind too you can mess with. Set everything back to defaults, if all else fails.. =(

#9 MuzMuzMuz

• PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 05:37 PM

I've had this happen to me too over the weekend.

hitting esc then resume game fixed it for me just fine. (without disconnect/reconnect)

#10 PhelenKell

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 03:06 PM

So far the ESC method and the power down method aren't working for resolution for me. It makes whatever mech is on that drop, nearly unplayable...

#11 Housecarl

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationLost in the Stars

Posted 08 November 2015 - 08:40 AM

I am really reluctant to play CW again until this problem is fixed. Logging out of the match and then coming back is not a good solution.

#12 BlackHeroe

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 109 posts
  • LocationKasselhague

Posted 08 November 2015 - 12:26 PM

i got a similiar bug in CW:
My Mech dropped, but the drop window didnt go away - couldnt move / shoot to that.

#13 Zasdan

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 06:48 PM

Same here- and no dev comments anywhere on this yet. I realize its not everybody, but why does the game go crazy and no one cares? Plus, for every person reporting it, a hundred don't. I don't want to get kicked from my unit because I can't tell friend from foe. Never happens in quick or pub matches, never the first drop in faction. And whether I play solo or CW, at least one or two of the drops- no hud. Killing me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users